Second encounter

Unexpected love and hate story

 

Ji eun's POV:

I heard my alarm ringing so I picked it up and threw it across the room. "Great, I have to go school" she muttered to herself and she decided to sleep for a little while longer.

Kris POV:

"Morning already, guess I have to get ready to start school once again". I got up to get changed I was glad that there was no dress code or any school uniform. When I was finally ready I set off to begin a new life.

No ones POV:

Kris had finally arrived at his new school and as usual all the girls just stared at him. He asked one of the students where the head teachers office is and once he got the direction he went off. He could hear all the girls screaming behind him. He carried on walking with a big smirk on his face.Looks like there was a new kinga in school.

KNOCK: "Come in" the head teacher said.

"Excuse me sir, I came here for my schedule since I'm new here".

"Oh, yes, of course, here it is and don't hesitate to ask for help".The head teacher replied and with that kris went off to his first class and the bell had already gone. Ten minutes had passed and he finally found the classroom. The teacher gestured him to come in and everyone just stared at the door.

Kris POV:

The teacher gestured for me to come in. I walked into the class and the teacher told me to introduce myself. "Hello, my name is Kris, please take care of me". Everyone was just staring at me and all the girls mouths were wide open.It was getting annoying why are girls so easy they just fall for anyone without really knowing them. It is so annoying.

Ji euns POV:

I finally got up and got changed after a quick shower and then I headed to school I could feel my phone was buzzing. I knew my friends were texting me to ask me where the hell I am but they should know by now that I am always late and do what I want.They should also know that I don't care about some stupid rules.

No ones POV: 

There were two empty seats and Kris sat down in one and everyone gasped including Ji euns friend Hyosung who was in her class." You can't sit there" Hyosung said to kris in a worried tone. He just stared at her blankly "Why?" he asked her and he didn't look like he was going to move from the seat. Someone shouted "That is Ji euns seat and no one ever dares to mess with her". Someone else shouted "If she see's that someone is sat in her seat, she'll make sure that you regret it and she will not let you go until you are punished, so I would move if I were you". He didn't move all he could do was smirk "Well she is not here and I wouldn't move even if she was here". Everyone just looked at him shocked. This was the first time someone who wasn't scared to stand up to Ji eun.

"Be quiet, students" . The teacher shouted.

30 minutes had passed and finally Ji eun walked into the classroom . "You finally made it". She just smirked at the teacher and was going to walk to her seat when she saw someone was already sat in it and the person had his head down. Hyosung and all the other students just stared at Ji eun like they knew what was going to happen. Ji eun walked up to her desk "Move" she said to him. He lifted his head up to see who disturbed him then when they saw eachother both their eyes opened wide in shock "YOU!!!!" they both shouted at the same time. Everone including the teacher looked at both of them confused when finally "Do you guys know eachother?" Hyosung asked. Kris was going to say something but Ji eun cut him off "No we don't know eachother".

She turned back to Kris " Get off my seat or I'll make sure that you regret it". He didn't move before Ji eun could say anything her phone rang she answered it. "Hello, okay I'm coming. Your lucky that I have to go somewhere otherwise you would have been in the hospital".

"Sure" he said without showing any emotions.

"Where do you think you're going?" The teacher asked her.

"None of your business, yo Hyosung I'll be back by lunch". 

"Right young lady if you leave you will get a detention!!!!" He shouted at her thinking it would scare her but no it didn't.

"Fine with me" and with that she walked out with everyone and Kris staring at her.

He thought to himself should I follow her and I don't think anyone here knows that she has illegal races during the weekend I wonder what she does when she is not here and skiving her classes and besides I'm getting bored of this class.