Saved.But?

Unexpected love and hate story

No ones POV:

When everyone turned around to Ji eun along with her the car and tree fell down the cliff. Kris without thinking jumped off the cliff and saw Ji eun falling with a smile on her face but with tears falling down her cheek.She closed her eyes waiting for the impact she thought that she was going to have with her body against the ground. She didn't feel any pain. She was confused to what happened. Why was she not dead?

Then she opened her eyes and saw Kris looking at her with a serious expression on his face. She saw fire behind her remembering that she fell with the car and the car had blasted. She turned back to Kris who was still carrying her in his arm.

He took her to a nearby river and ripped his jacket, then he went to the river and soaked it with water. She stared at him wondering what he was doing. She didn't realise that due to her foot getting stuck she had been bleeding and twisted her ankle. He walked up to her and wrapped her injured foot with it.

"Thank you". She said to him he ignored her.

"I told you to get out of the car. Why didn't you get out?"

"I was trying to but my foot got stuck and I didn't want anyone to get worried".

"You almost died and you didn't want anyone to get worried. What were you thinking?". 

"I'm sorry".

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you".

"I deserve to get yelled at. I should have got off the car when you told me to".

He sighed. "Just promise me, you won't do anything like that again. I was worried". He didn't know why he said that and why he was so worried about her. 

"I promise I won't do anything like that again".

"Good".

"But I've got a question for you?"

"What is it?"

"How did you catch me when you were on top of the cliff? How did you get down here so fast?"

"I'll tell you when the time is right"

"Okay"

"It's going to take a while till the police find us. So will you tell me about your father?"

"Promise you won't tell anyone because I don't know why but you the first person I trust. So if I tell you can't tell anyone? Please".

"Okay. I promise I won't tell anyone".

"My father told me that my real parents didn't know who he was and he didn't know who they were either, but one day my real parents were running away from some people while holding me in their arms, that's when they bumped into him , without thinking they handed me over to him and they told him to please take care of me and don't let any harm fall on me because I'm special. He didn't know what they meant by special and I don't understand it either. Anyways he told me that he  nodded his head and covered me with his jacket. Then he saw people with guns and knives chasing my real parents and they killed them right in front of his eyes. Ever since then he has raised me". She told Kris about her adoption while tears were rolling down her face.

Out of the blue Kris hugged her but he couldn't understand why he kept doing these kind of things. She finally fell asleep after talking. She was shivering from the cold so Kris put his jacket around her while smiling. I need to make her forget that I jumped and saved her otherwise she will question me even more but he didn't want to disturb her. She looks so pretty when she sleeps. What the hell am I thinking? Then with that he fell asleep. 

Why does Kris feel like this towards Ji eun? Why doesn't he want Ji eun to get hurt?