She is a WHAT!!!!?

Unexpected love and hate story

Kris POV:

I finally reached her house and then I turned to look at her and she was sleeping so peacefully. I didn't want to disturb her so I leaned over and took her house keys and got out the car. I went to the passenger seat that she was sleeping on and opened the door. I carried her in a bridal style towards her house. When I got into her house I walked straight up the stairs to her room. Then I lay her down gently, trying not to wake her up. I put the blanket over her and kissed her. I got a paper and pen and I wrote down that I will be back so don't worry and with that I left.

I went to go find out more about her. The first place I went to was the abandoned building I followed her to during the time of her robbery. I wanted to meet her father as he seems to be the only relative of hers. Well the only relative she told me about. I ran as quickly as I could and finally arrived at my destination. I saw the same two men that I saw with Ji eun guarding the building and I walked up to them. They just stared at me in surprise.

"Where is Ji eun's father?"

They pointed towards the building, before they could say anything I just walked in. I walked into a big room with a long table and there I saw at the opposite end of the table a figure sat on a chair.

"Who are you? I don't remember inviting anyone over to meet me".

"You don't need to know who I am. I just want you to answer my questions".

"Are you threatening me? If you are I'm not scared".

I rolled my eyes.

"Someone once told me that no matter what everyone is scared of something and I definetly know that your also scared of something".

"What do you want?".

"I just told you I just want you to answer my questions. If you don't answer them I will make sure you regret it".

"I'm not answering anything. I'm not scared of your threats".

I was losing my patience and within a second I was standing in front of him. He stared at me in shock and he was trembling.

I looked into his eyes and "Where did you find Ji eun and why is she special?".

"One day I was walking in the streets when I saw a couple running away from something. They came straight twords me they were Ji eun's parents. Her parents looked very scared. Then they handed Ji eun over to me saying that please take care of her or those people will kill her they told me that she was rare and special before they ran away leaving her behind with me this is what they told me. The reason why she is special is because she is half Angel angel_wings_stock_png_by_shadow_of_nemo-

and half werewolf _85069317_tv002904828.jpg

and with that she can't be controlled no matter what". All I could do was stare in shock at what I just heard. No wonder why I couldn't compell her.

"Why did those people want to kill her?"

"They told me that they got married to eachother without anyone knowing meaning she was an Angel while he was a werewolf and in the realm they lived in it was illegal for differnt kind of species to marry eachother and they went against their law as they fell in love with one another. The people that chased them to kill them were both werewolves and Angels combined together as they had no choice but to work together to kill Ji eun and her parents. They wanted to kill Ji eun because they knew when she became of age she wouldn't have been able to control herself and her behaviour would become a little strange which could have been a risk for the werewolves, vampires, Angels and other magical beings and creatures being exposed to the human world. Now they are waiting for the right time to kill her that is why I have kept her hidden for years and have been protecting her. She is going to be having a hard time trying to cope with herself when she becomes of age. I told her that she is vegeterian but sooner or later she will start craving for meat and bit by bit her form is going to start changing every full moon. Once she has fully developed into her trueself there is no stopping her and that way it will be easier for the other realm to locate her. Please protect her and tell her who she really is when the time is right".

When he finished speaking I just walked out. I couldn't handle it and I didn't want to hear anymore. I didn't want anything to happen to her. I loved her and she loved me and there was nothing more I needed apart from her love and her being safe from all the dangers in the world. I made myself a different promise rather than not to fall in love I promised myself that I would protect the one I love no matter what even if it meant risking my life.

These were so many questions running in my head.

How will I protect her? What will happen if she finds out who she really is?