Surprise

Unexpected love and hate story

No ones POV:

A week had passed and it was now Sunday and it was the day where there was a surprise to be shown to Kris. Well, to be honest there were two surprises but guess what that's the surprise. One of her surprise she won't be able to show to him.

Ji eun had just woken up and had a little shower and picked out her clothes she was actually smiling not because she wanted to see him, but because of the surprise she had ready for Kris.

While Kris was walking towards her house, he was curious to know what the surprise was. He finally arrived and rang her doorbell.She opened the door and she was wearing thesetumblr_ni0ss7VVm51u4w2heo1_500.png

and all kris could do was stare at her. This was the first time he saw her wear something well not less bright.

"So, where we going?"

"When we get there you will find out, just to let you know only when were in school were dating in front of my friends and everyone else, but out of school we act like we don't know eachother but that's after today though. Got that?"

"I'm sorry, what? Remember I'm older than you and I have the bigger advantage so you listen to me not the other way round. Do you get that?"

"God your so complicated".

"Just to let you know, everyone should think were a couple not just the people from our school"

"Whatever".

After finally quarrelling, they arrived at their destination it was the same alleyway that Ji eun had come to for her race which she lost because of Kris.

"Why can I hear people screaming?"

"Just wait and see".

They arrived and everyone just stared at them. One because Ji eun was there but two she was with a boy , which is something they have never witnessed before. They just ignored the people and when everyone came back to reality they started chanting Ji eun's name and she waved at them. Kris saw two race cars in front of him and he knew that Ji eun came for a race the minute he layed his eyes on the cars.

"I've come back for the race, which I asked a rematch for, because of someone I lost the race". She was staring at Kris who just rolled his eyes at her and completely ignored what she said.

Again people started betting on who was going to win.

"I've got something to say, this time we will be racing with a partner not alone".

Everyone started cheering at the suggestion.

"Yo, so Ji eun want's to have partners racing with them, since you've said that who's your partner for the race?". Everyone just waited to know who she was going to pick.

The first person her eyes laid on were Kris. Although he knew it was coming because he did make her lose the other race.

"Kris, will be my partner". She pointed at him and the people looked at where she was pointing at.

"Ji eun has chosen the new guy, who's name is Kris and I also like to put out you guys look quite cute together. Don't the rest of you guys think they look nice together?". Ji eun felt like she was being stabbed in the heart just hearing those words. All kris did was smile, but he did not have any feelings for her. While everyone were either nodding their heads or screaming "YES!!!".

 

Will Kris's feelings change towards Ji eun? Will Ji eun realise that Kris is a great guy for her?