Compelled.But?

Unexpected love and hate story

Kris POV:

She was sleeping so peacefully. I didn't want to disturb her but I knew that people will be coming soon to rescue us soon and I needed to make sure that she forgot everything that had happened last night. I didn't want her questioning me of how I caught up to her and that too and that too without any harm being to himself  and I was also afraid that she would hate me if she found out I was vampire. I didn't know why but she was the second person I didn't want to hate me. I wanted her to like me. She was just different and I felt like I could open up to her and talk to her more than anyone else.

"Ji eun, wake up". I shook her head gently as I didn't want to hurt her.She then opened her eyes.

No ones POV:

Ji eun finally opened her eyes after a bit of struggling because of the light of the sun shining in her eyes then both her and Kris stood up. Ji eun found it hard to stand due to her twisted ankle so Kris put his arm around her waist and grabbed her hand and put it around his neck. Kris couldn't bare to see Ji eun in pain.

"Thank you". She said to him

"No worries". He replied

They could hear people coming to get them. Kris quickly had to do something so she forgets about him saving her without any harm being caused.

"Ji eun look into my eyes".

Ji eun didn't want to refuse him so she looked into his eyes. Kris looked into her eyes and was mesmerised by her beauty and got distracted. He finally snapped out of it. It felt like he was in a trance. When he finally got his head back together he started to compel her.

"You will forget that I saved you yesterday, if the police ask what happened just tell them that someone saved you from falling onto the ground and then left, then tell them you don't remember anything after that because you fell uncoscious because of the shock". 

Ji eun just stared at him confused why was he saying this? Why was he telling her to lie? What is he hiding? Ji eun just nodded her head because he seemed to be desperate to want her not to tell the truth. She decided to ask him later as to why he told her to lie. Kris seemed to be happy that his compulsion worked on her but at the same time he was upset as he had to make her forget about it he felt guilt but he actually didn't know that she still remembered everything.

The police had finally arrived and took them to the police station to question them as to how they met with the accident and how they reached near the cliff. Of course they couldn't tell the police that they were having illegal car races so they lied a bit.

They were put in to seperate rooms so they wouldn't just repeat the same thing about the accident. Kris just said whatever Ji eun said by using his vampire hearing to hear what she was saying to the police about the accident. When they finally finished being interrogated the police let them go as they believed their story because both of them had said the same thing so there was no case filed and they couldn't tell whether they were lying. Ji eun remembered something that Kris told her to which she decided to ask him about it when they were finally away from the police station. as she didn't want the police to hear. They just walked quietly side by side to each other when Ji eun finally broke the ice.

"Kris I need to ask you something?".

"Go on. What is it that you want to ask me?"

"Why did you tell me to lie to the police about what happened during the accident? Why did you tell me to tell the police that someone else saved me and when you came down you saw me lying uncoscious?"

Kris was shocked that she wasn't under compulsion. How was she not compelled? His compelling never failed him before so why did it fail now. He asked himself. Nobody had remembered anything when he compelled them but why didn't it work on her?

 

Will he find out why his compulsion didn't work on her? Will she find out why he lied to her?