Kris: Intro

Unexpected love and hate story

"Sup the name is Kris my human age is 19, but my real age 162". He is the new kid in town. Girls have already fallen for him because of his looks and all he does is smirk like it is nothing new for him to have girls falling for him. He is quite mysterious and dark. Have you heard of the saying  "All the girls want to be with him and all boys want to be him" of course excluding the fact that he is a vampire.

He is a vampire he makes many friends as he has to blend in with human so no one will find out who he is. What can you say everyone has secrets and of course his is that he is a vampire and we all know that this secret can't be revealed no matter if you beg or cry. He can make any girl fall for him in seconds that's what he thinks. We all know a vampire needs blood but he doesn't. We all know that vampires can't survive in the sun but he can. He is different. He comes from a family of special vampires that can do things that other vampires can't do to act like humans. And everyone knows that a vampire doesn't have a heart well it's true but it is also true that vampires do fall in love.

Unfortunately he doesn't believe in love because of what happened to him in the past. He had fallen in love with a girl although he knew he shouldn't have and she had fallen in love with him too but that was before she knew that he was a vampire. Like many other couples they used to go on dates and hangout at that time he started trusting her more than himself and decided to tell her that he was a vampire so he did she didn't seem to have a reaction but her thoughts said otherwise. He had thought she had accepted him for who he really is but we all know that's not true. He had gone back home happily thinking that he didn't need to hide anymore because he had her by his side .

One day he had gone out to buy her a gift and when he had returned home there in front of him he saw his family lying on the ground lifeless. He saw all the villagers and people holding knives and guns and there he had seen her smirking at him . He knew that she told them that he was a vampire. In order to get revenge he ran away waiting for the day he can make her regret for getting his family killed but then she left that too with her new boyfriend. He couldn't forgive her but he moved on that is why he had given up on love and stopped believing in love.

But what does the future hold. Destiny loves playing tricks.