Meeting Again

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOVE ME NOT – Chapter 9

“Yunho hyung?”

 

Junsu patted Yunho’s shoulder to finally get Yunho’s attention, and Yunho only looked at him blankly. He didn’t even blink once. He was too surprised by the scene he just saw. Is it even true? Is it Jaejoong?

 

Junsu chuckled at Yunho’s blank face, “Hyung! I told you he’s gorgeous!”

 

Yunho didn’t say anything about that. Indeed, the innocent and dorky look of Jaejoong in the past was gone. Now what he could see was the seductive and gorgeous Jaejoong in the screen of TV. His used to be black hair was now blonde. For a while, he believes the person in the TV was a complete stranger. He’s not his Kim Jaejoong. But when he looked into the eyes, he knows. His eyes remained the same throughout the ten years. They didn’t change even a bit. They are still deep and pure black and big doe-like eyes. The eyes that him into another world.

 

“Hyung, if I can get close to him soon, I promise I’ll introduce him to you, okay? But now stop looking so mesmerized, can’t you?”

 

“Junsu, he…”

 

Yunho bit his lower lip. Should he tell Junsu?

 

“He what?”

 

“Never mind.”

 

It’s the meeting room in C-JeS Entertainment, and Hero was already waiting there for ten minutes. The director told him to wait there, and his new manager will be there shortly.

 

His hair was blonde and he wore thick black eyeliner which emphasized his eyes more. He dressed really celebrity-ish. He’s totally different from Jaejoong from ten years ago. A whole opposite. He was playing with his phone when suddenly the room was opened.

                      

“Hero ssi, I’m sorry I was late!”

 

Hero turned to see a man there, who was still barely catching up his breath.

 

“It’s fine. I was early.”

 

Junsu straightened his collar and extended his hand for a hand shake, “I’m Kim Junsu and I’m your assigned new manager. Hope we can work well together.”

 

“I’m Hero. So, let’s just start our first meeting. What’s my first schedule here?”

 

Junsu thought Hero will be a fun person, but perhaps he might just be a serious and workaholic person. Since the first second Junsu entered the room, there was no single trace of smile on Hero’s face.

 

Junsu took a seat next to Hero and opened his notebook.

 

“Well, for your first activity, it’s a new album. We’ll start recording it next week since you have prepared for it while you were still in Melbourne, right?”

 

“Yes. But oh clear next Friday for me. I’m going to my friend’s movie premier.”

 

“Can I know whose movie and what movie?”

 

“Well it’s Song Joong Ki and werewolf Boy. I’m coming with Yoochun.”

 

“Ah, sure, Hero ssi. I’ll make sure to clear it on Friday.”

 

Hero took no more delay before heading out of the meeting room, and Junsu followed him closely.

 

“Where are you going, Hero ssi?”

 

“Practice, since we’re recording soon?”

 

“Ah yes.”

 

Hero was busy training his vocal when suddenly his phone rang. He grabbed it to see the caller’s ID. It’s his best buddy, Park Yoochun.

 

“Oh Yoochun ah?”

 

“Hero! Sorry to say but I don’t think I can make it to Joong Ki’s premier! I suddenly had to do a music video shoot and it’s really important and urgent.”

 

“Well can I even forbid you if you have made up your mind not to go?”

 

“Hehehe. Then Hero, send my best regards to Joong Ki!”

 

Hero sighed as he looked at his phone. Yoochun hung up already and now, seeing two premier tickets, he felt less excited. He was sure that the movie was going to be great, but then if he had to watch it alone, it’s not going to be fun anymore. He even started wondering if he should go.

 

Uhhh I’m tired. I’m going to go for a chocolate break.

 

Hero proceeded to the pantry, but to his disappointment there was no chocolate powders left. There were only coffee and he can’t drink coffee. He will get dizzy when he drinks one.

 

He went back to the training room only to get his wallet before going to look some coffee shop nearby. Of course, he didn’t forget to put on glasses and a hat to cover himself.

 

“One signature chocolate please.” Hero ordered.

 

“Thank you. Wait a minute, please.” The female barista ordered and Hero stepped aside. He was looking care

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter