I thought I'm the unluckiest

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOVE ME NOT – Chapter 3

It was PE period. The students are all expected to change into their PE uniform before coming to the field. However, there were three sneaky female students who went inside the male changing room when most of the male students were already out. Of course those three are none other than Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun. Surely they must have planned something bad again. It’s not like they ever thought of anything good.

 

The room was silent, like no one was inside, but they knew Jaejoong was inside the changing room, so they sneaked to his bag, and smirked when they finally got a grab on Jaejoong’s shirt.

 

“Hurry!” Tiffany rushed Jessica who was holding the uniform, and they went to the nearest tap and got it all wet. But suddenly Jessica could feel her wrist was grabbed by a strong arm which caused her to stop.

 

“Omo… it’s the penniless Jung!” Seohyun mocked.

 

“Don’t bother Jaejoong, Leave him alone.”

 

“Oh yeah? Why is that? Why would we need to follow your words, young master Jung?” Jessica smirked as she held up Jaejoong’s shirt, trying to indicate she’s the leader in the game. The water started dripping from the shirt.

 

“You were also the ones who trapped him in the rooftop yesterday, aren’t you?!” Yunho twisted Jessica’s free wrist which caused her to curse.

 

“Hey! Stop it!” Tiffany tried to release Yunho’s grip from Jessica, but to no avail as Yunho was clearly the stronger one.

 

“You must be happy to hurt a girl, aren’t you?!” Seohyun shrieked sarcastically.

 

“Just why the heck you guys are always bothering him?!”

 

“And why you bother protecting him, penniless Jung?!”

 

“Because…. I’m his friend.”

 

Not wanting to deal with the mean girls anymore, Yunho took the shirt away and walked away, leaving the girls with their mouths hanging open.

 

He knew he looked strong and unbreakable in front of that girl, yeah he had to admit to admit he acted like a boss just now, but now that the girls are gone, he knew he was hesitating. What should he do with the wet shirt? He just can’t make Jaejoong wear it. He will seem weaker and that will only makes people want to bully him more.

 

The PE session was playing a ball game. The rule was simple, the students will be divided into two teams, and each team will have a goal keeper, and the members will need to pass the ball to the goal keeper of their team, if successful, it’s counted as a goal. It’s as simple as that, but what makes it interesting is the competitiveness of each student.

 

Yunho and Jaejoong were into different teams. Everyone knows how accurate Yunho was, so his team members tried really hard to pass the ball to him. When it comes to girls, they are harsher than the boys, like using their claws to scratch each other’s hands, but boys are more competitive in terms of body. They push and pull sometimes.

 

Jessica and Seohyun who were in different teams fight for the ball until they crashed to the ground, but still no one gave in. All the other students just stood by the side, not trying to interfere.

 

“Yah maknae! Give it to your unnie, can’t you hear?!” Jessica screamed, creating laughs among the players.

 

Seohyun finally got a grip on the ball and made a random pass hurriedly, not caring who gets the ball, but she only hoped her team mate will get it, and yeah what a good luck, her team mate, Jaejoong got the ball. Seriously, Jaejoong looked so fragile and vulnerable, but that was the first time he impressed everyone with his speed. His small body made it easy for him to avoid and break through the opponent’s defense. He barely managed to avoid some students, and he bit his lower lip when he saw Yunho was in front of him, blocking.

 

Coming from behind to back up Jaejoong, a classmate of theirs was shocked that Jaejoong stopped all of a sudden to make a shoot attempt, but there was no time for the boy to stop, so he crushed with Jaejoong’s back who had made the shoot, causing Jaejoong’s body to step further, losing his balance to fall to the ground.

 

Jaejoong rubbed his eyes when he felt his body was flat on the ground, but the thing, why it didn’t hurt?

 

He gasped when he saw himself was on top of Yunho, and he could hear all his team mates cheered for him who made a goal. They were happy, and Jaejoong was too, but for a different reason.

 

“You… are heavier than you look, Jaejae.”

 

Jaejoong blushed as he heard the sudden confession. He never imagined himself in such position so he was unsure of what to do. But he felt his heart was about to burst when he realized how close their faces were.

 

Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun were in the middle of changing their clothes when Seohyun decided to discuss something with her two unnies.

 

“Don’t you think that Jaejoong is pretty cool as well?”

 

Jessica’s brows rose in confusion, “what do you mean?”

 

“I mean, he’s not even bad. Why would we do something mean to him? I mean, what Yunho said was right. It’s not like he can choose to be born with that face. We can’t hate him just for being prettier than us.”

 

Tiffany nodded in agreement, “I kind of get yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter