Without Saying

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOVE ME NOT – Chapter 8

As Yunho returned with cotton candy on his hands, he found that Jaejoong was gone. He raised his brows, wondering where Jaejoong could be.

 

Did he go somewhere else? Like toilet, perhaps?

 

Without suspecting anything, Yunho sat on the bench and started eating his cotton candy, and placed Jaejoong’s on his side, waiting patiently, sure that Jaejoong will return.

 

It turns seconds, minutes, even hours.

 

Mr Kim immediately came to the school when Mrs Kim called him, notifying that their son was nowhere to be found.

 

“What do I do, dear? Our Jaejoongie, my Jaejoongie… Where could he possibly be?”

 

Mr Kim just held his sobbing wife tight and told her to calm down. The two proceeded to search Jaejoong, driving here and there to get a glance of their missing son.

 

Yunho had waited for two hours alone, and during those whole two hours, he will be lying if he says he wasn’t worried about Jaejoong. Where could the boy be?

 

Did Jaejoong leave already? But he won’t leave without saying goodbye to me… I haven’t said goodbye to him either…

 

Yunho started wandered around the park and places nearby, but still, he couldn’t find the trace of Jaejoong. Hopelessly, he walked to Jaejoong’s house, hoping the boy was home.

 

He tried ringing the bell and a maid came soon. Yunho’s face became hopeful as he saw the maid.

 

“Hi, boy. Who are you looking for?”

 

“I’m looking for Jaejoong. Is he home already?”

 

“Young Master Jaejoong isn’t home yet, boy. Who are you?”

 

“I’m Yunho, his classmate. Can I meet Mrs Kim or Mr Kim then?” Perhaps Jaejoong’s new parents knew where Jaejoong was. That’s the only thing he could hope for.

 

“Mrs Kim left in the afternoon to pick up young master Jaejoong at school, and hasn’t returned yet. Mr Kim just left earlier as soon as he received a call from Mrs Kim and drove away, but I’m not sure where.”

 

Yunho’s face dropped. He thought he could see Jaejoong again. But perhaps not, or perhaps not so soon.

 

“Is there anything else, boy?”

 

Yunho shook his head and the maid just walked into the house after seeing his response. Yunho just sat next to the gate, hugging the cotton candy he bought so tight.

 

Jaejoong will be back. He’s not leaving me without saying anything. I know. He will definitely be back. I’ll wait for him.

 

As the day grew darker, Yunho didn’t move an inch from the gate. He was sure that Jaejoong will be back, and he’s going to wait for Jaejoong no matter how long. He hugged his knees tightly and as he got weary, he fell asleep. It felt so cold. That’s when he missed Jaejoong’s warmth.

 

Mr and Mrs Kim didn’t intend to return to their house, not untol they find Jaejoong. That’s when suddenly Mr Kim’s cell rang. Mr Kim’s brows raised as there was a call from unknown number.

 

“Yes, Mr Kim speaking.”

 

His eyes widened as he gasped, “My Jaejoong?”

 

That gained Mrs Kim’s attention and she grabbed the cell for herself, “Hello? Jaejoong? Where’s my Jaejoong? Who is this?”

 

As Mrs Kim remained silent to listen to what the caller’s got to say, her eyes dropped. Her legs went weak and she started trembling. Seeing this, Mr Kim got worked up, “Dear, what did he say? Where’s our Jaejoong?”

 

“My Jaejoongie…”

 

Yunho was waken up the next morning by the sun light and he realized he spent the night there, sleeping in such an uncomfortable position all night with the cotton candy next to him. He realized Jaejoong was still not home as the car park in the house was still empty.

 

He started sobbing. Jaejae… Have you left? You haven’t right?

 

Yunho’s eyes widened as he saw a car coming towards the house, and later, Mr Kim and Mrs Kim got off from the car. Too bad, Yunho couldn’t get any closer as the gate was closed as soon as the car went inside.

 

“Mrs Kim! Mr Kim!” Yunho called out. He knew the two spared a glance at him, but they looked away. They pretended they didn’t see the boy who was shouting from outside the gate and just went inside the house.

 

Once more, Yunho’s face dropped and he hugged the cotton candy he held until its shape was broken. However Yunho didn’t lose hope and still waited.

 

I won’t leave until I see Jaejae.

 

Not long after, the couple was seen putting some luggage into the car trunk, and once more, the gate was opened and the car drove away, not caring that Yunho was trying to chase the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter