We Got Married (?)

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, I hope you can stand with the storyline because I assure you, Jae and Hero are not two different persons. I'm dying to tell you that but... I suppose I should just tell you with the update, but I don't think I can stand any longer that you are suspecting that :( Okay that's a bit spoiler but won't spoil anything more! :D

Well I did consider that path, but I don't think I can bear writing such angsty story so no, it's not.

And if you don't like the the story, you can just unsubs. Don't even bother leaving a comment. The unsubs button is available, I'm not prohibiting you from hitting that button and rather than saying things that discourage the writer, better use the time to find a story that suits your taste.

Anw to @primulla and @lacus_clyne, thankyouuu for that! Really appreciate that huehehhe I think reading your comments is like a catalyst (?) not sure but I just want to write this faster to avoid the waiting :)

 

 

LOVE ME NOT – Chapter 15

Even if the person you used to love change to someone who seems to be a complete stranger to you now, you heart doesn’t change. It beats for that person, still.

 

Those words have been haunting Yunho’s mind for the whole time, making him unable to sleep. Is it right?

 

Yunho’s POV

 

I don’t know what I feel, but one thing, his eyes didn’t change for sure. I thought he’s still the same Jaejoong I knew back then. But why did he change? I thought I will still like him if he changes. He kept his promise to return, somehow. But do I keep my promise?

 

God, is it so hard to accept the changes in the person you like? I thought it’s going to be easy to adapt, but it’s much harder than I expected.

 

Am I being a bad person who only wants Jaejoong to stay the same? Please Jung. People change as they grow. Is that even wrong? Why you only want things to go your way? It’s unfair for jaejoong. If he’s different now, it doesn’t mean he’s not Jaejoong. If he doesn’t want to admit he’s not Jaejoong, perhaps he’s got his own reason for hiding it. Seriously, stop being selfish!

 

Writer’s POV

 

The next day, Junsu was walking happily to Hero’s practice room, bringing him a hot chocolate and doughnut; he knows how much of a workaholic Hero is. Practicing in the morning must have his stomach empty.

 

“Herooo~” Junsu called out as he opened the door. He was expecting a reply, but he could see Hero slamming the piano in annoyance. The glare he sent to Junsu just made him shiver.

 

I forgot, it seems that yesterday those two got into a fight… His mood must be bad as by now. I should have not called his name so sweetly… Junsu scolded himself.

 

“Ummm I… brought brekky for you…” Junsu said in almost inaudible voice.

 

“Put it there and get out this instant.”

 

Junsu knew he was referring to the small coffee table by the side of the door. But he just couldn’t get out that instant. He still remembered how he promised PD Kang to give him an answer as soon as possible. And today’s the deadline.

 

It’s now or never. Junsu dared himself to speak up, “Um Hero… Well you see, I have something to say.”

 

“What?” Hero didn’t even bother to take a glance at his manager and just focused on writing the song he’s trying to compose, but he just couldn’t concentrate. He scribbled the paper and threw it to the ground.

 

“! What are you trying to say, Junsu!? Make it quick and leave!”

 

Hero grabbed a new paper and started continuing what he was doing.

 

Junsu sighed, “You know, PD Kang, from We Got Married, he asked me to put you on the show.”

 

“Do whatever you please! I don’t care!”

 

“With Apink’s Bomi?”

 

“Just do what you think is good.”

 

“But you need to break up with Yunho..”

 

“I told you whatever!”

 

“It’s going to take about a month, though.”

 

“Fine and leave now!”

 

Junsu knew how much he had annoyed Hero, but he couldn’t help but relieved when Hero just said yes to what he offered. It means he can call PD Kang by now and confirm Hero’s participation. It’s going to be a great stepping stone for his career.

 

Junsu left happily, making a call to PD Kang to accept the offer.

 

That moment Yunho opened his eyes, he wanted to call Hero to say he’s sorry. He lost his control and didn’t think of Hero’s position. He should have waited more patiently for Hero to open up to him.

 

He dialled Hero’s number, waiting for the latter to answer, but none. Instead, Hero rejected his call.

 

Yunho sighed as he stared blankly at his phone. Shall he come over to his office? Well, perhaps, during lunch break, as Yunho also has his shift from morning to night. Perhaps he’ll sneak out later when his boss’s not around.

 

“One caramel latte, please.” A girl ordered.

 

Yunho’s mind was still on Hero. How’s he going to ask for forgiveness now? Who told him to be so stupid the previous day?

 

Yunho made the order and served it, and it only let the girl sighed, “Barista-nim, I ordered for caramel latte, not signature hot chocolate.”

 

Yunho’s eyes widened, a co-worker of his, Lee Dong Hae rushed over to cover for him, “Ah, sorry for that! I’ll make one for you now.”

 

Yunho’s eyes fell on the signature hot chocolate. It must be because he’s thinking about Hero too much that accidentally made that. Signature hot chocolate reminds him of that person, yes. He’s been thinking about him the whole night.

 

He reached his wallet and walked to his friend, Donghae who was still making the latte for the girl.

 

“Hae, I’m leaving for an urgent matter now. I’m taking this hot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter