He Cares

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOVE ME NOT – Chapter 11

 

Back there I had wished you to change, Jaejae. I wished you’d be braver for yourself and more interactive. I thought it will be better for you to open up. But now, seeing how much you like attentions you gain from your fans, how much you love to smile in public, it makes me miss the old you. I miss the silent Jaejoong.

 

It’s not the first time Yunho felt there was something different about the new Jaejoong. He has changed too much and he was unsure if he still feels the same way. He wondered if Jaejoong still remembers the song he composed and they sang together. But honestly, though he’s curious, he didn’t want to know the answer now. Perhaps Jaejoong doesn’t even remember and it’s going to be more painful if he really does not.

 

With uneasy mind, he left for work.

 

“So Junsu, what’s my schedule for today?” Hero asked as the two of them got into the van.

 

“Well we’re filming Happy Together today, still two more hours to go, but we’ll head there directly now to avoid getting late.”

 

“Oh I hate being too early,”

 

“Better than being late.”

 

Hero rolled his eyes. He was known to be the most in time artist in the industry, but that doesn’t mean he likes being early. In fact, he detests it. However to maintain his reputation he had no other choice but to do that.

 

“Ah Junsu!” Hero suddenly got excited as they entered the van, “Let’s go to Yunho’s coffee shop first. It’s near here, besides, we still have a lot of time. And I need hot chocolate to get my brain work well.”

 

“…”

 

“Please… Pweaseee??”

 

Hero showed him his puppy eyes and pout which caused Junsu unable to resist. Well who can?

 

“Alright you may go there.”

 

Yunho was doing nothing in the coffee shop. It was deserted at that time. There was no single customer inside. Perhaps it’s just too early for people to come for coffee.

 

Yunho got up from his seat when he saw a customer walked to the counter. He was wearing a cap and kept his head low.

 

“What would you like, Sir?” Yunho asked as the customer was still looking at the menu.

 

“You.”

 

“Pardon?”

 

Yunho’s eyes widened when the man lifted his head to look at Yunho. It was Hero. He was grinning at Yunho innocently.

 

“I want you, I said that.” Hero repeated once more only to cause Yunho freeze.

 

Hero chuckled when he saw how Yunho looked so shocked, “Kidding, hey. I want signature hot chocolate with less sugar.”

 

“Um… sure. That’s going to be 4500 Won.”

 

Hero eyed at Yunho before giving him the cash. He seemed flustered by what Hero said, but truthfully, it wasn’t entirely a joke.

 

“Yun, you know what? I was joking when I said that… But I mean it.”

 

Yunho’s eyes widened at the man’s sudden confession. Seriously, how did it become like this? Jaejoong just confessed to him? This is too confusing for Yunho.

 

“You know, my heart raced for you and I guess I want to give it a try, dating you. So will you be mine?”

 

Now you can confess and ask anyone out so fast and blunt. Where has my old Jaejoong gone?

 

Yunho knew he shouldn’t hate Jaejoong for changing for better. But deep inside, he terribly missed his old Jaejoong. Did he really lose the silent and cute Jaejoong?

 

“So, your answer?”

 

“Hero, I don’t know what happened in the past to make you change this much, but seriously, I don’t know what to say. I can’t say yes when you act as if you’ve just met me. I mean, couple needs to be truthful to each other, but in our case, you are not. What do you expect me to do then?”

 

“What? Do you mean I’m hiding something for you?”

 

“Are you not?”

 

“I don’t get it!”

 

“Jaejae, I don’t know why you’re acting this way, but seriously, you don’t need to pretend to be someone else to me, you can just be yourself.”

 

“I don’t know why you’re asking me to be someone else! I’m Hero and I don’t know Jaejae! What kind of friend will force his friend to be someone else?!”

 

Without any delay, Hero stormed out of the room in anger. Yunho could see Hero was really angry but he simply couldn’t understand why his Jaejae was behaving in such way. Is Jaejoong such a pain for him, that’s why he changed himself to be another person? But still, has he forgotten how Yunho wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter