Can we skip class for me?

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOVE ME NOT – Chapter 6

 

“So, did auntie scold you a lot, hyung?” Changmin asked while stuffing all the food into his mouth.

 

“Not really, Minnie, She’s just worried. But trust me, Yunnie is a good person. Later hyung will bring him home and introduce you to him, okay?”

 

“But auntie seems to dislike him. I doubt he will be allowed to come.”

 

Jaejoong actually doubted the same thing. His new mom never said anything bad about Yunho before, but she limited his time with Yunho. Now when he goes out with Yunho, her mom will scold him saying that Yunho is dangerous and all, but it’s not like that. For Jaejoong, Yunho is the person who can make him feel the safest. He wouldn’t avoid Yunho no matter what his momma says, that’s for sure.

 

Not long after, Mrs Kim came into the scene and she spotted the two boys were chatting soundly in the dining table and that made her lips curved into a smile. She drew closer and sat next to Jaejoong.

 

“Dear, I have something to say to you.” Mrs Kim started.

 

“Oh momma, I also want to tell you a story. Tiffany said Mr and Mrs Kim who own a supermarket in Korea will move to Australia shortly. You know what, I thought it was you and pampam, but I was foolish to assume it that way because we’re not going anywhere right momma?”

 

“no, Joongie. It’s not wrong. We’re really moving. That’s what I wanted to tell you just now.”

 

Jaejoong panicked. He thought clearing it out, he will get an answer saying that it’s not them, that they are not going anywhere. But what he didn’t want to hear turned out to be the thing he heard.

 

“But momma…”

 

“Joongie, your pampam is opening a new branch there and we need to move there and there’s no way we’re leaving you alone in Korea. And know what? Changminnie is also moving with us. His parents said they trust him under our care. So Joongie will not be lonely, okay?”

 

Jaejoong shook his head continuously as tears started forming on his eyes, “no momma. No. I’m not going. Please don’t make me go, momma. I want to stay in Korea. I want to stay with Yunnie, momma. Joongie’s not going anywhere…”

 

“Listen Joongie, we’re moving in three days. I know it’s too sudden but I’ve taken care of the new school you will attend there. And stop mentioning Yunnie. He’s a bad boy. You shouldn’t stay with bad boy.”

 

“But mom…”

 

“Promise me to be an obedient kid, dear.”

 

At school all Jaejoong could do was staring blankly at the window. He knew nothing about moving to Australia and now what? His mom is telling him they’re moving in three days? Isn’t it a bit too much?

 

As much as he wanted to object, he knows he can’t. He’s her son now and he needs to go to where his parents go to.

 

It was up till the recess that Yunho talked to Jaejoong. He has been observing Jaejoong’s back since the morning that has been a lot quieter than usual.

 

“Jaejae, what’s wrong?” Yunho tapped Jaejoong’s shoulder and Jaejoong turned around.

 

He was wondering if he should tell Yunho. Yunho’s his friend and he only trusts him. But he didn’t want to imagine the thought of parting with Yunho. Not when he just starts to feel comfortable with him.

 

“Yun… my momma said…” Jaejoong hesitated, “nothing. She only asked me… what if I need to move outside Korea.”

 

“What? You’re moving? It’s not true, right Jae?”

 

“What do you think if I go? Will Yunnie miss me?”

 

Yunho pouted and it was clear that there was some kind of sorrow in his eyes, “I don’t want Jaejae to leave…”

 

“Neither do I.”

 

“So don’t,”

 

Seeing how Yunho seemed upset even if it’s only imagining, Jaejoong felt sorry for asking that. He knew Yunho wasn’t ready to be left and he wasn’t ready to leave him either. Well he hoped his parents can wait until he’s ready to leave Yunho, but he knows it’s going to take forever. Put it simply, he’ll never be ready to continue his life without Yunho.

 

“Yunnie… can we go somewhere tomorrow?”

 

It’s only two days left…

 

“Yea, after school? No problem. Where do you want to go? Kwang Soo hyung’s place?”

 

Jaejoong fell silent when Yunho asked him. Noticing the strange behavior of his friend, Yunho asked, “Are you feeling alright, Jaej

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter