The Date

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOVE ME NOT – Chapter 13

That day was a day off for Hero, so Junsu expected to see him still rolling in his bed with bloated face though it was eleven already. Hero will always stay up late to compose music, but not for that night.

 

Junsu was shocked to see Hero was up already, seemingly really excited about that day. He couldn’t guess why. Hero was in his room, taking like every piece of clothes in his wardrobe with brows curling.

 

“Hero! What are you doing, seriously?” Junsu said in his dolphin voice, almost shrieking.

 

“I’m going out. Can’t you see?”

 

“I mean yes I know. But why are you turning your room into messy place like this? Seriously since when you’re having a hard time picking out clothes?”

 

Hero didn’t give a glance at Junsu and just continued picking some clothes and looking at the mirror to see if it will match him well today, “today’s special…”

 

Junsu’s eyes widened at the statement, “Oh? You’re going on a date? You’re going out? With someone? OH.MY.GOD. What do I need to tell the media? You’re not going anywhere okay? If the media finds out you’re going out with someone, they’re going to write like what? Ummmm perhaps you’re cheating on your boyfriend Jung Yunho? Oh no, Hero. I’m totally against it!”

 

Junsu panicked and just uttered a lot of word and scolding to Hero which Hero didn’t even bother to listen. His voice is annoying. He thought.

 

Couldn’t stand Junsu’s whine anymore, Hero stated, “Don’t worry about those media! I’m going out with my boyfriend anyway!”

 

“What?”

 

Hero continued to pick out the clothes while Junsu was eyeing him curiously, “You’re going out with Yunho hyung? Seriously? Oh God saved me!”

 

But why didn’t Yunho hyung say anything to me? Junsu said to no one in particular.

 

“Hero, did you and Yunho hyung really start dating?”

 

“Why are you curious?”

 

Because if you do, then I’ll have a bad news to tell… “Um just asking.”

 

“Well we’re still seeing if things work out, and if they do, we’ll go out perhaps.”

 

Shall I tell him now? “Well actually I come because I have something to say…”

 

Before Junsu could continue, Hero’s brows curled and his hand raised to stop Junsu, “if it’s anything about work, save it for tomorrow. It’s my day off today and I hope you’re not planning to ruin it.”

 

Hero just proceeded to the restroom to change his clothes. He had decided to just wear simple white t-shirt which showcased his pale skin and ripped jeans. I shouldn’t look too good or else he’ll think I’m excited for today. Though he actually was really excited.

 

A tall man with a slender and lean figure was entering the building of C-JeS entertainment. His perfect face was hidden behind sunglasses, but still it wasn’t enough to cover his good looks as the female employees were already gazing at him in awe.

 

“He’s so handsome.”

“I’ve never seen him before. Is he new here?”

 

And many more comments. Not that the man was not aware of that, but he is already used to those gazes and comments. So he couldn’t care less.

 

He took off his sunglasses as he spoke to the receptionist girl, “can I meet Mr Kim Jong Kook, the CEO?”

 

The girl seemed pretty nervous so she cleared before replying him, “Have you made the appointment beforehand, Sir?”

 

“Yes, in the name of Shim Changmin.”

 

“Shim Changmin ssi. Yes, please proceed to the 11th floor and see the Mr Kim’s secretary. She’ll direct you to Mr Kim.”

 

“Thanks.”

 

Changmin proceeded to the lift and soon, he reached the 11th floor. As soon as he asked the secretary, he was directed to Mr Kim’s room.

 

Changmin’s face turned into a wide smile as he spotted the figure of a muscular man in suit which is undoubtedly Kim Jong Kook, the CEO.

 

“Uncle!” Changmin greeted and the two shared a light hug.

 

“Hey, Changmin! You’re back, huh?”

 

“Yea, uncle. It’s been like ten years? I miss Korea so much!”

 

Jong Kook eyed Changmin from hair to toe carefully, “Whoaa… The Changmin I held in my arms when he was still an elementary student has grown up! Really, it’s been a long time, Changmin ah! You’re so handsome and tall now!”

 

Kim Jong Kook was Changmin’s parents’ close friend and often came to Changmin’s house. They became really close but when Changmin moved to Australia, he hasn’t seen him ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter