Letting You Be

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOVE ME NOT – Chapter 12

Without saying more, Yunho led Jaejoong to the van, and he followed into the van as well and later Junsu got on too. During the way back, Junsu just pinched his nose to prevent breathing the smell of the raw eggs.

 

“Hey Junsu, aren’t you going to pass us towels?” Yunho said.

 

“Oh right.” Junsu grabbed towels on the back seat and passed it to them.

 

But Hero wasn’t doing anything. Hero didn’t wipe it away or anything. He just remained silent, looking to the window.

 

Yunho frowned. Isn’t he comfortable with all those eggs on his body? Yunho didn’t think anything else and just wiped Hero’s hair with the towel, causing Hero to be surprised by the sudden action.

 

“What are you doing?” Hero tried protesting and moving his hand to resist.

 

“Just stay still, can you?” Yunho carefully wiped the flour on Hero’s hair. It was hard to get rid, they still needed water and shampoo, but at least he wanted to make it less messy.

 

Without realizing, Hero’s eyes were directed at Yunho’s face which is focused on cleaning him only. Hero’s eyes became tender when he saw Yunho’s body was also full in dirt. Why would that man go to protect him? He’s just a person whom he knows recently. Hero was also strange to confess to that man, but it’s clear because his heart beat for him. But what about Yunho? Did he care for Hero because his heart beats for him too?

 

What are you going to do now, Jung Yunho? You stole my heart. Can I ask you to give it back?

 

Hero came out of the van with Yunho, and Junsu followed closely behind them. The cameras were already flashing to them and the reporters started bombing them with numerous questions.

 

“You’re Jung Yunho, right? Hero’s boyfriend?”

“I heard you are being thrown raw eggs and flour by antifans, is that true?”

 

And many more. But Hero didn’t bother to look at them and just went into the building. Yunho walked behind him and Junsu picked up his pace to catch up to Hero.

 

“I know you’re uncomfortable with people going around asking about you and Yunho when you guys are only pretending. But please show some smile and act as if it’s true.” Junsu reminded him.

 

It’s not that. At first he hated to act that way, but now, perhaps it has changed? He wanted to act like a real couple with Yunho, but he can’t possibly, right? He liked him, but did Yunho like him back? He doubted so, that’s why he can’t act all lovely to the person who probably doesn’t love him back.

 

Junsu was worn out by the end of the day for having to deal with the bothersome reporters who came to ask about the truth behind today’s incident with MC Yoo. He had explained that Hero was just too tired and it was unintentional. He really hoped those reporters will be satisfied and not return for the same problem anymore.

 

Feeling tired, he just made his way to Yunho’s place. They have been good friends and Yunho’s always his listening ears whenever he’s troubled.

 

“You seem tired today, Su.”

 

“Well of course! Those reporters just came again and again. Seriously I never knew to be a superstar’s manager could be this tiring. I mean, Hero creates trouble everyday everywhere and in every way. I wonder if I can continue.” Junsu sighed as he rested his head on the sofa.

 

Yunho just flipped the pages of the magazine on his lap. But then Junsu crawled closer to him, “I just remembered, hyung… How come you and Hero kissed back there? And knowing Hero… it’s not easy for any people to get close to him. How did you? Do you guys have some kind of relationship I don’t know?”

 

“You’re thinking too much.”

 

“Hmmm perhaps. But seriously it’s hard getting close to him. Even I as his manager will still find it hard at times. Probably because he has that illness, that’s why it’s not easy for him to mix with everyone.”

 

Junsu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter