His Warmth

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOVE ME NOT – Chapter 2

It was lunch time and Jaejoong has quickly disappeared from the class. Yunho looked here and there but couldn’t find him anywhere. Truth to be told, Yunho never really cared about his classmates, but Jaejoong is different. He doesn’t care about his classmates because his classmates don’t need him. But Jaejoong, there’s a sense of responsibility inside of Yunho which implies he should protect the fragile boy. He needs Yunho. And they’re both from poor family so they match for each other.

 

Jaejoong was in the rooftop, alone eating his lunch box with the beautiful view of the afternoon sky. He loves this place because no one was there. No one will disrupt or bother him there. He was used to loneliness, so being lonely is precious for him. A time only for himself. Well, actually he thinks that crowds are scarier than being alone.

 

He turned back in shock when he could hear a big slam sound on the door, his eyes widened in fear when he could see those big bullies, Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun came in with smirks on their face. Jaejoong could sense danger was coming. It’s not like they ever came to him with good intention anyway.

 

“Aigooo… What is our new student doing here alone?” Seohyun stepped closer to him, caressing his cheeks in a seducing manner. Sweats started to come out from Jaejoong’s forehead and he couldn’t bring himself to look at her in the eyes. He is just that sort of person. He’s afraid of strangers, especially the mean ones like those girls.

 

When Seohyun pulled her hand away, Tiffany immediately landed a slap on Jaejoong’s cheek, causing it to redden, “Who told you to be prettier than us, huh?! Don’t you know you’re a boy?!”

 

Jaejoong now knew that those girls were jealous of his beauty. For him it was not the first time people bully him because of his beauty, but what could he do if he was just born that way? Should he return to his mom’s womb?

 

Jessica seemed really annoyed by the pitiful face plastered on the boy’s face and she hissed while giving him a disgusted look. She raised her right hand to indicate Tiffany and Seohyun should stop.

 

“Stop with those verbal bullying, girls. It doesn’t teach him anything.” She smirked before adding, “take off his clothes.”

 

Jaejoong’s eyes widened at the statement. What are they trying to do?

 

He tried resisting the girls, “Please… don’t…”

 

“Yah! When we said we want your clothes, we meant it. So don’t give us trouble and let us rip it!” Seohyun said while struggling to open Jaejoong’s uniform. Jaejoong tried hard to resist, but that seemed to have grown Tiffany impatient.

 

Tiffany landed a slap once more before glaring at him, “Stop resisting, you !”

 

With much efforts, finally they were able to get his uniform and smiled evilly. Of course they were satisfied to see the beauty humiliated like that, especially when tears started to form on his face.

 

“Now let me….” Jessica moved closer and lifted Jaejoong’s face to see his eyes, “omo… don’t cry, beautiful… Let me finish my job.”

 

She eyes the tank top which is the last piece he had on his body, and took it off forcefully, and when Jaejoong resisted, he earned another slap from her. Jaejoong was now , totally. Well, of course his upper body only,

 

“Thanks for the fun time, beautiful. See you tomorrow.” The three girls walked away, leaving the sobbing Jaejoong alone. Just what the heck did he do wrong to those girls? Did he really deserve such thing? There’s no way Jaejoong will go around the school , so he decided to stay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter