If...

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry for leaving this unupdated for so long! But actually I was having an inner fight with myself how I should develop this story and even till now I don't know what I should write in the next chapters so I hesitated a lot to update, but... Yea here it is, chp 14

 

LOVE ME NOT – Chapter 14

Changmin was observing the trainees in the training room, well since C-JeS artists are mostly actors and actresses, they were having acting training. He was focusing evaluating the trainees when suddenly Jong Kook tapped his shoulder.

 

“How is it going, Changmin?”

 

Changmin smiled, “Yes hyung, Actually it’s pretty good for now.”

 

“Ah we also have one new artist who had just signed into our company… Oh that’s it.” Jong Kook pointed the TV.

 

It’s another hot rumor from our new rising star, Hero. Hero, the nation idol is now dating a handsome man named Jung Yunho! Let us hear what Jung Yunho ssi feels about this.

 

The reporter passed the mic to Jung Yunho who was standing next to her and Changmin’s jaws dropped when he saw the man with almond shaped eyes on the news.

 

So this is why,  Jung Yunho… That jerk Jung Yunho. His face hardened and his palm formed a fist.

For a while, Yunho felt the longing he has been holding in for this man will burst in any moment. How much he had wanted to see that man. He had waited ten years only to see those addictive eyes. But when as time passes, Yunho felt that other than those eyes, the Jaejoong in front of him is a completely different person. Was it for better or worse? He didn’t know for sure.

 

“Only if we were able to meet sooner…” Yunho whispered as they stared into each other’s eyes. Perhaps you won’t change this much.

 

“It doesn’t really matter if we meet this late. Late is better than never.” Hero smiled.

 

“Only if I know what happened to you in the process of you growing.” Perhaps I’d know what happened to you back then when you left without saying anything.

 

“We can take it slowly. We can get to know each other better starting from now.”

 

Yunho smiled, “You love sweets, don’t you?”

 

Yunho still remembered how Jaejoong used to like soft ice cream and cotton candy when they were little. Sweet people likes sweet things.

 

Hero smiled and shook his head, “I hate sweets. Exception for hot chocolate, though I’ll always order it in less sugar.”

 

What happened, Jaejae? You changed too much. There was sorrow in Yunho’s eyes. He knows people do change. He knows if he loves Jaejoong, then he will accept the changes in him well. Because love can overcome that. But why does he feel sad when he knows Jaejoong has changed too much? Or is Jaejoong trying to look different intentionally? But why?

 

“I don’t like the attention we get from public for our relationship.. I hope people will stop talking about it as if it’s a big fuss.” Yunho whispered.

 

Hero chuckled, “I like it, though. It’s like the beautiful princess and charming prince live happily ever after. Like Cinderella.”

 

Yunho’s eyes widened in disbelief. He got up immediately, causing Hero to be surprised. Did Hero say something wrong to cause Yunho behave in such way?

 

“Who are you?!” Yunho shouted without taking a glance at the beautiful man. Truthfully, Yunho purposefully said the last sentence to know the other’s reaction. He had hoped the latter would say that he doesn’t like attention as well, because he’s just born introverted.

 

Astonished, Hero got up and questioned Yunho, “What are you saying? I’m Hero.”

 

Yunho was still trying to compose himself when he felt Hero’s arms wrapped his body, giving him a warm back hug. He knew it was supposed to calm and comfort him, but Yunho just fell into deeper despair.

 

Yunho freed himself from the grip and looked into the smaller male’s eyes intensely. He’s not Jaejoong… He’s not… His touch and warmth are different…

 

As much as he wanted to believe that the person In front of him was Jaejoong, he can’t. He wanted to believe that when someone loves, he will try to adjust to the changes in the beloved one’s. But it was too hard to do.

 

Hero gave him warmth too, but it’s way too different. Jaejoong’s used to be soothing, but Hero’s just too plain, it doesn’t give the calming effect Jaejoong used to give him. Should he hate Hero just because of that? So childish.

 

“Jaejae… Do you want some mangoes? Let’s eat it like we did before.” Yunho said as he turned to Hero. His eyes widened in shock when he just realized what he did. He could see hurt and anger in the smaller man’s eyes.

 

“I thought I to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter