Adoption?

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOVE ME NOT – Chapter 4

The two were welcomed by a seemingly high school student named Lee Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo just went to Jaejoong and hugged him tightly.

 

“Happy birthday our Jaejoongie!”

 

Today’s Jaejoong’s birthday? Yunho thought. He seemed surprised that Jaejoong also looked surprised as if he forgot that it was indeed his birthday today.

 

“Sorry, Joongie, hyung had to buy medicine for Se Kyungie so hyung didn’t have any more money to buy your birthday cake.”

 

Jaejoong smiled happily as if it didn’t matter that there was no cake, “it’s okay hyung.”

 

“Aigoo, our Jaejoongie brought someone home? It’s so unusual.” He patted Jaejoong’s head as he turned to Yunho.

 

“I’m Jung Yunho. Nice to meet you.” Yunho bowed and greeted the older one. Yunho had to admit that that Kwang Soo guys seemed like a nice person and his face looks so comical. Even if he didn’t mean it, his face looks so funny.

 

“What do you want to drink, Yunho? Orange juice or milk or?”

 

“Just water, please.”

 

Kwang Soo grinned before saying, “that’s the cheapest! You’re so understanding, Yunho!”

 

Kwang Soo walked away leaving Yunho with the thought he sure is a funny guy.

 

The orphanage was pretty crowded. A lot of kids were playing around and they came to him, like asking to know who he was.

 

“You’re so handsome, oppa. I’m Se Kyungie.” A little girl came over and extended her hands, asking to be carried by the older. Yunho chuckled but couldn’t refuse so he did carry the little girl on his arms.

 

Not noticed by Yunho, Jaejoong pouted at the sight Yunho looked so happy just by carrying the little girl. His mood turned bad out of sudden. He didn’t like taking people’s things but he also hates sharing his things. So perhaps, he just hated sharing his Yunho.

 

“Se Kyungie!” Kwang Soo came with a glass of water on his hand and immediately took away Se Kyung from Yunho, “Se Kyungie, don’t trouble Yunho oppa okay? He’s a guest. A guest.”

 

Kwang Soo shrieked when he felt the little girl’s was wet, “Eeeey… you peed? Aish… Why are you always peeing in my arms? Come on, I’ll change your diapers.”

 

After Kwang Soo walked away with Se Kyung, Yunho chuckled. It was just funny to see Kwang Soo hyung. He’s really comical.

 

However when he turned to Jaejoong, he could notice how the shy boy pouted and seemingly annoyed. He wondered what happened. Yunho thought Jaejoong was completely fine when they reached his home.

 

“Jae? Are you upset or anything?”

 

“…”

 

“Tell me?”

 

“Idon’tliketheideaofyougettingtooclosetoanyone.”

 

Yunho couldn’t really catch what Jaejoong was trying to say due to his speed. But he noticed how Jaejoong’s face turned red when he said that.

 

“Sorry?”

 

“…”

 

“I couldn’t understand if you talked so quickly, Jaejae.”

 

Jaejoong sighed before he continued, “I don’t like the idea of you getting too close to anyone,”

 

Without waiting for Yunho’s response, Jaejoong walked away to his room, and seeing that, Yunho blindly followed him. He really found it cute. It’s the first time Jaejoong talked to him. Well, perhaps the longest sentence he could ever heard from Jaejoong?

 

Yunho closed the door and went to sit next to Jaejoong to tease the shy one.

 

“You’re getting jealous, Jaejae?” He pinched Jaejoong’s nose and the latter turned away quickly, hoping Yunho couldn’t catch a glimpse of his red face.

 

“Jaejae, you should be expressive more often. It’s cute, you know.” Yunho grinned, “anyway, I should say happy birthday, Jaejae.”

 

“Thanks.”

 

Not even a trace of smile was on the smaller boy’s face which caused Yunho to frown. Is his own birthday that insignificant to him?

 

“Shouldn’t the birthday boy be happy today?”

 

“…”

 

Honestly, Jaejoong’s quietness was cute as well to Yunho. Though it’s stressful at the beginning, now he found Jaejoong’s silence is cute. He likes that he needs to guess what in Jaejoong’s mind whenever the latter didn’t express it clearly.

 

Yunho noticed the book on Jaejoong’s bed, and took it, “what’s this?”

 

Jaejoong’s eyes looked into Yunho’s and later diverted to the book.

 

“You mean I may open it?”

 

Jaejoong nodded and Yunho flipped the first page of the book. He gasped when he realized it’s a collection of Jaejoong’s songs, to be exact, his composition.

 

“Wow.. You composed this much?”

 

Jaejoong nodded, and Yunho continued flipping the pages. He stopped when he saw the last page. The title was I’ll protect you and it was still unfinished. Yunho read the lyrics and just realized it was the song Jaejoong sang in his first music class.

 

“So this song is yours? No wonder I haven

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter