Snacks

The Grumpy and The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While I was in a conversation with Taehyung, or must I say, while he was talking and I was just nodding my head, the doorbell rang and soon I heard Yoongi’s mother shouting loud saying Eun Ni was coming. I was really happy because my best friend was here, but, I couldn’t run away from Taehyung anymore, because I knew she wouldn’t allow me, after all I know my best friend well too much.

After she came upstairs, to the room, she greeted me with a big hug and then eyed the person beside me.

“Hey V, how have you been?”
“ Splendid, can’t you see? I’m in the company of the most amazing girls of our school.”

I have to admit that hearing his statement about being one of the most amazing girls of our school made me feel light, and truly happy.

“ Come on little turtles, stop talking just the three of you and let’s spend time all together.”

The leader was right. So we all grab one pillow and made a small circle, enough to be able to watch each other’s face, while we were sitting on the floor. After siting, I saw the super hyperactive Dork placing his arms around Taehyung’s neck and then pushed him to the ground, starting to tickle him.

“ Oh come on, you two, stop. You act like kids! Even our kid acts older than you guys together.”

The one our leader was referring to was Jeon Jung Kook, our cute maknae, which was indeed the youngest of our group, however, he was the most shy among us, besides me of course. He didn’t say anything besides blinking, which I think it’s really cute.

Suddenly I felt a flick on my forehead and I turned around, I mean, I didn’t even needed to look to see who did that, it was the Grumpy Min Yoon Gi.

“Can you make a snack for us please? You look lost on your thoughts.”
“I’m not your maid, idiot, go make yourself.”

I could hear everyone making noises with “Ooh” teasing Grumpy. This is one of the things I like the most about this group, they accepted me and Eun Ni without asking nothing from us besides our friendship, and they’re always mocking each other, which is a great moment of fun and joy for all of us.

“ Come on Ji, let’s make snacks for everyone and have a little chit chat”

J-Hope, or as I call him, the Hyperactive Dork, jumped from his sit screaming  then he wanted to help and participate on our chit chat, however Eun Ni decided to once again, I think she already adjusted to the way, it’s a good thing, right?

“ Sorry, Ho Seok but it’s a girl’s talk, only for girls. Unless you’re a girl and you never told anyone about your secret. Or besides, maybe you have some fascination for period, skirts, makeup and who knows, boys?”

After Eun Ni threw her triumphal card, everyone burst into laughing, we all laughed so much that we looked like maniacs, a bunch of idiots who were lacking from air, making our faces red like tomato cherries.

Eun Ni and excused ourselves to the kitchen to prepare some snacks as we found Yoongi’s mother there.

“ Oh, Miss Min what a surprise” – Said Eun Ni.
“  Eun Ni, Ji Yoo, I was just preparing a snack for you all.”
“ Can we help you eomeoni?” – I asked her, a little concerned.
“ Oh sweeties, if you could watch over the stove while I’m going to the mall, it would be a precious help.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter