Meeting everyone

The Grumpy and The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As the time passed by Yoongi and I grown up. We were more matured now, at least that was what I thought.

At the age of 10, more or less, I met a girl in my class, her name was Lee Eun Ni. She was the only girl who could approach me and wasn’t scared of me and neither was teasing me, instead, she had a huge heart and slowly she became my best friend. Now we’re like sisters.

However, nothing is perfect on this wonderland, besides the fact that many guys bully me. This year a new group of boys appeared at my school, and they called themselves as Bangtan Boys. They were 7:

Kim Nam Joon, who was known as Rap Monster, or The Leader as I called him. The leader had the ability of composing his own music, which I have to admit, but was one of the things I liked about him since I compose myself, however, his big weakness was his dancing skills, which were horrible (I still think horrible is a nice word to describe his moves).
  Kim Seok Jin, known as Jin, but I prefer to call him Charming Prince. Why? Simple, he has great looks and every girl on the school fall once he shows his smile. He is a great cooker and for me, that’s his charm, but I can’t deny I want to have a face like his, because his face is like made of porcelain.

  Jung Ho Seok, who called himself as J-Hope. Honestly, I think h
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter