Maid Ji Yoo at your service!

The Grumpy and The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the rest of the following week I became his personal maid. He asked me to do his homework, laundry, food, cleaning his room, all his tasks. It was becoming a little tiring.

One day, his friends came to visit him and I was beyond happy because I’d be able to see Taehyung.

“ ‘Sup Hyung, how are you feeling?” – Rap Monster entered inside the room and following him the rest of ‘his gang’.
“I’m feeling better.”
“Hyung, can you still play basketball for the tournament?” – I totally forgot that. Yoongi saved me even though he was going to play in a few weeks an important game. Suddenly Jimin made me feel useless. 
“Excuse me, I need to… clean something. Yeah clean something”

I excused myself and went to the garden to think for a while. What was I doing? I just ruined something important for Yoongi because I’m not able to even protect myself. All types of thoughts crossed my mind, until I felt something cold on my head.

“Here”

Yoongi took the can he once had placed on my head and gave it to me, it was my favorite flavor. He then sat beside me on the swing and took a sip of his drink, not saying anything.

“Idiot.”

I was not able to say anything else beside that. It was if my head was filling with insults but I couldn’t say a word.

“I save you and you call me idiot?”
“Yes, you’re an idiot because you saved me”
“How does that even make any sense?”

Once again, I was unable to speak, my eyes became filled with tears and soon enough I started crying. He sighed and stood up, in a couple of seconds I felt his warm arms surrounding me. I cried my heart out, feeling useless, feeling like I stole his precious thing.

“Why are you crying? Did I say something that hurt you? Did someone hurt you?”
“No… I’m an idiot. Because of me you got hurt… What if you can’t play anymore? What if-“
“It’s not like I’m dying God. Is that so bad that I wanted to protect you from everything? Is that so bad that I could become like your shadow and cover you? What hurts me more is not the wound I have on my hand, but the sight of you crying, for God sake. If feel like I’d kill anyone who dares to touch you, so please stop crying before I turn into a beast.”

For some reason I don’t understand, those words made me stop crying. Instead, all my body became warm. I felt like my whole body was shaking for an unknown reason, even my heart was beating strangely. I hugged him and took a deep breath, but he cleared his throat and pushed me away.

“I’m hungry. Go… Go make me food!”

Just like the old Yoongi I cherish so much, he ordered me as if I was his personal maid. I sighed and nodded before walking to the kitchen to prepare some snack, for him and for the rest of the boys.

While I was preparing some sandwiches, I felt a pair of arms around me. A big smiled formed into my lips and once I turned around, ready to complain, I was shocked. Those arms belonged to Taehyung, they were not Yoongi’s. Wait. Why am I feeling disappointed? I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter