Dreamland

The Grumpy and The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the kiss, Yoongi returned to the living room as nothing ever happened, while I was feeling down. I always though that I one day the first kiss would be shared with someone that I liked, not actually stolen for the most selfish and devilish idiot on Earth. As I looked around, J-Hope had already died and was sleeping and so did Jungkook, Jimin went to his room and Jin decided that he would eat something before going to sleep. On the living room the survivors were me, Eun Ni, Rap Monster, Taehyung and Yoongi.

 

“Are you girls tired?” – Nam Joon asked and I nodded my head.
“Ji, you’re too quiet, did you and Suga argued again?” – Eun Ni whispered on my ears.
“Since V is going to his room with J-Hope, do you mind us four to share a room? Me and Suga can sleep on the floor or on the other bed, or we can simply sleep here on the couch” – I shrugged and went to the bathroom.
“Woo Ji Yoo, do you mind explaining why are you acting like that?” – Eun Ni demanded an explanation.
“That devil… he stole it! Unnie” – I whined angry.
“Devil? Who Suga? Stole what?” – She asked confused, hugging me trying to give me some comfort.
“My first kiss…” – She just straightened me and looked me into the eyes with a big smile on her face.
“He did what???” – She acted like a fangirl – “I knew it, I knew it!”
“You ing knew what?” – I whined.
“I knew he would do something like that, eventually” – She nodded and smiled at me very proud of being right.
“Why? First he is angry at me, then he shouts at me and then he does that… I don’t understand…”
“Boys, who can understand them?” – She giggled – “Besides, it was predictable, you two are always together, I even though that you two had already kiss each other when you were kids”
“Never in a million of years, ew” – She laughed.
“Don’t ew me, I know you liked” – She tickled me.
“No, I didn’t” – I whined.
“Now let’s go to sleep, I still have my beauty schedule to follow” – I rolled my eyes and followed her to the same room where those two were.

 

The night was long and I couldn’t sleep, turning side to side, trying not to make much noise to wake up neither of them. After giving up, I got up and went to the kitchen to prepare some snacks. As I arrived there I saw the last person I needed to see, Min Yoon Gi.

“You can’t sleep?” – I shook my head – “I predicted that, I prepared you warm milk and some cookies. You always have a difficult time to sleep at someone else’s house”.

Even if I wanted to be mad at him, he knew me too well to let me be mad at him more than a couple of hours. It’s true that I have a hard time when I have to sleep at someone else’s house, but strangely that’s not the case with his house, it became too familiar for me. I took the cookies and started drinking the milk, feeling a bit better.

“Are you still mad at me?”
“Shouldn’t I?” – I asked, turning at him dead serious.
“No. It was a kiss, not a big deal” – He shrugged and drank his milk.
“May have been just a kiss for you, but it was my first!” – I looked down a bit sad.
“For your information, it wasn’t your first kiss” – I blinked looking at him confused – “When we were younger you kissed me when you fell on top of me, on my bed”
“I don’t remember that…?” – I shook my head not believing in him.
“Of course not, you were sleepy, you probably thought it was a nightmare or something” – I looked at him surprised remembering

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter