Party Time! Is that a good thing or...

The Grumpy and The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As time passed by nothing much has changed, me and Yoongi kept sleeping in each other’s house as if nothing has happened. Meanwhile I kept helping Taehyung with his studies, he could be very intelligent if he at least tried to study, weird that’s like Yoongi, to be honest I’ve been thinking about that Sloth more often these days, I ask myself if it’s because I’m still worried about him. I believe what changed the most is that I’ve been sharing the school’s locker with Yoongi, he got angrier when he found out that people kept on messing with me and just took all my things and placed on his locker, stating that from that day on we would be sharing it and if someone wanted to mess with me first had to go through him, and believe me, that’s hard to get out alive. As for my friends, Eun Ni has been strangely happy which I believe has something to do with a specific boy but she hasn’t told me yet (which I know sooner or later I’ll hear).

“Ji… I was wondering…” – Eun Ni was blushing, that was so ing adorable.
“Yes?”
“Nam Joon is throwing a party and is this weekend, can we go?”
“When did we miss a party on his house? His parties are ing awesome!”
“You even start speaking like Suga, that gives me shivers…” – I rolled my eyes – “That’s not it, we would have to spend the weekend there”
“And? What’s the problem?”
“Ji Yoo… They’re boys, we’re girls you see, hormones?” – I laughed and shocked my head towards her.
“Please, we’re talking about Rap Monster, and the rest of the guys, it’s not like they would try something with us”
“About that… I wouldn’t be so sure” – I blinked confused.
“Besides, even if they would try something on me, Yoongi would kill them, so don’t worry too much”
“That’s the one I’m worried the most” – She groaned some inaudible words – “Don’t tell me I didn’t warn you!”

 

On the weekend, Eun Ni went to my house and decided to help me get arranged for the “party” at Nam Joon’s place. I didn’t quite feel the need to be more girly at this point but she said that she wanted to get one question answered and for that she needed to do a little experiment. She did my hair and my makeup and once I looked in the mirror I didn’t believe that it was actually my reflection, I was too different. As we arrived, Jungkook, the younger greeted us at the door, his mouth wide opened.

“H-Hyung?” – He yelled not sure who he was calling.
“Yes?” – Soon the leader appeared on the door with his mouth also wide opened – “. He’ll freak out… Hey girls, Ji you look amazing, yeah” – His gaze was locked into Eun Ni, yeah right me amazing? You want to say that she looks stunning, someone call the ambulance because I believe he needs a CPR.

I entered inside the room and everyone, except for the youngest were loud and noisy. The youngest nudged Taehyung and as soon as he saw me, his jaws dropped, I can’t understand why they’re acting like that.

“V, where the are you look-“ – Yoongi’s eyes found mine and he scanned me from head to toes and he got himself all red, damn it, I think I made him angry. He got up and went into my direction, he took his jacket and placed on my shoulders – “Why are you dressed like this?”

“Do I look that bad…?” – I asked feeling insecure – “Eun Ni wanted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter