Deal

The Grumpy and The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later I was at the gym, taking some material for the class, like I do every day, when I heard a group of girls talking.

“ Did you hear about the Basketball competition? Do you think Suga oppa will participate?”
“ Of course, he is our star! I just hope Jimin oppa join the Football competition.”

Before I could pass by them, one of the girls grabbed my arm.

“ So you’re the little insignificant, that’s always near our oppas. You should be ashamed, you just destroy their image by showing up your face, you know. That ugly face of yours probably breaks a lot of mirrors, so do everyone a favor and get the hell out of here.”

I didn’t say a word as I took the material to the football field, and Eun Ni was right there with her arms crossed, looking just at me.

“ How long does this happen to you?”
“ What are you talking about?”
“ You know really well what I’m talking about.”
“ Not too long…”
“Yeah, right, does any of the guys know about this?”
“ No and they shall not know.”

My conversations with Eun Ni were always the same, she would be saying that I’m not acting correctly, and I would be only listening and nodding my head as if I’m mute.

Not wanting to think about that issue any longer, I called the teacher who ordered me to help him with bringing the classes’ material in the field. However, it looked as if the teacher wanted to have a talk with me, does he know? I hope not or else I’d be more in trouble.

“ Woo Ji Yoo, I’m sorry to tell you this but… If  you don’t improve your marks on P.E you will fail on this subject.”
“ But teacher, I’m doing my best!”
“ I know, but your best isn’t enough anymore. You have to improve until the last evaluation day.”
“ But sir, it’s only left a couple of days.”
“ I’m sorry, but if you don’t succeed you won’t pass on my subject.”
“ But sir…”
“ It’s my final decision.”

I gave up, I couldn’t say anything against the teacher anymore, after all he had the knife and the cheese. I nodded my head and bowed politely before excusing myself and leaving.

At the exit was Yoongi, as if waiting for someone, weird. I walked past him, but he grabbed my arm, which made me blink a couple of times.

“Yah!”
“You could at least say hello.”
“ Hello idiot.”
“ Hello annoying.”
“ Can you drop my arm now?”
“ I heard you’re having a little problem.”

I stopped my tracks and looked at him confused not really sure what he was referring to, maybe Eun Ni had told him about the girls. I became nervous, if he indeed knew about the girls he would be angry that I didn’t tell him anything.

“ What are you talking about?”
“ The Nerd, failing a subject. I heard mister Jang.”
“ Oh, that…” – I sighed, relieved, I know I shouldn’t, but at least he didn’t know that I was being bored by his fangirls and truth to be told, I didn’t want to be involved in any more troubles.
“ Forehead, I can help you, you know?”
“ Are you serious?” – After hearing him saying those words I smiled brightly, however, I knew he was planning something, after all Grumpy doesn’t anything for free. I looked at him and frowned my eyebrows “ What do you want?”.
“ You know me too well, forehead.” – He laughed lightly before rubbing the back of his neck “ I need help with finals.”
“ Fine. Deal.”

 

We settled a deal, he would be helping me with P.E and I’d help him studying for his finals. It was a win win deal, no one had anything to lose, right? He accompanied me home and I prepared us some snacks, of course mister sloth was too lazy to actually make something for us. I met my mom on the stairs an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter