Neighbors

The Grumpy and The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next week was a complete disaster, mister Grumpy kept annoying me every day, it was worse than it was before. All the teachers asked me to help him in all the subjects and unfortunately, I started to hang out with him more than I ever thought I would, and that was a critical point for me.

Since he was part of the popular group in our school, the girls would glare at me each time I passed by the hallway. The operation being invisible was beyond terrible at that instant, I started receiving notes from his fangirls and many of them started yelling at me when I was alone.

‘Go to hell’.
‘Die already ’.
‘You’re ugly, fat and among all of it you should die’.
‘If you died, no one would care’.

My locker was filled with all kinds of threats and garbage. And even if I acted like this wasn’t affecting me, it was, and very much. Eun Ni was trying to lift my mood by talking to me about random things and saying that what they were saying wasn’t true, but it wasn’t helping.

I started becoming sadder each day and my parents were worried about me, I lost my will to going to school and I faked being sick because I didn’t want to be hit again by those girls.

 

However, one day, Eun Ni got tired of watching me being hurt and told Yoongi what was going on. Little did I know that Min’s family had moved to the house in front of mine, so we became neighbors. That day was a strange day, indeed, Mrs. and Mr. Min came to greet my parents and they brought Yoongi with them. My parents and his parents were excited because we were the sam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter