The New Girl

The Grumpy and The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later, I was at school with Eun Ni, and she was teasing me endlessly about the weekend, I just wanted to hide. As I was talking to her, I glanced over my shared locker, Yoongi was nowhere to be seen. I was a bit concerned about him, he didn’t pick me up at home and has been very silent these couple of days.

“Are you looking for Taehyung or…” – She grinned mischievously while I rolled my eyes and entered in our class.

While the teacher was talking about something I sent a message to Grumpy.

‘Are you ok? You didn’t come to class.’

‘Are you worried about me? Wow heartless Forehead has feelings, I’m touched.
I’m fine, just needed more sleep, I didn’t want to bother you.
- Grumpy Sloth

Shut up . Are you coming next period?’

    ‘Actually…’
- Grumpy Sloth

I was getting pretty angry when I read his last reply, before hearing the teacher complaining with some student, as I looked up, I saw it was Yoongi and I chuckled finding it hilarious. He pouted and sat on his desk behind me and from time to time, he would push my hair like he always did since we were kids. I looked back at him and mouthed “stop” making him stuck his tongue out at me.

“May I have your attention? We have a new transfer student” – When the teacher said that, he got my attention – “her name is Kim So Ra”.

So Ra introduced herself and then sat on the desk next to mine as ordered by the teacher.

“Hey, I’m Ji Yoo! Nice to meet you So Ra” – I eyesmiled at her.
“Hi! Nice to meet you Ji Yoo” – She smiled and waved her hand at me.
“Want to have lunch with me and my friends?” – I asked her, only to receive a lively nod from her.

At lunch time I introduced her to Eun Ni who was waiting for her “man” who she defends is just her friend.

“So Ji, you’re saying that you get along with the “gang”? I mean, are they really a gang?” – I laughed crazily.
“Oh no, they’re just dorks” – She blinked sitting in front of me – “The most likely to be from a gang is this idiot, because he scares everyone away” – I pointed at Yoongi who sat by my side.
“Shut up Forehead, I’m tired” – He growled and rested his forehead on my shoulder before turning back at So Ra – “Hey, I’m Suga”.
“So, you two are dating?” – So Ra asked, pointing to the two of us, making me and Yoongi speechless, while Eun Ni just laughed harder.
“They say they aren’t, but everyone knows they’re lying” – Eun Ni laughed.

“Stop it already” – I growled at Eun Ni before pouting, only to watch her laughing like crazy.

There was a table beside our where usually jocks would sit, however, when I glanced over the table I saw some stares on our table. I didn’t care much since usually they don’t do anything to this “gang” so I was relieved, maybe they were staring at So Ra, she is beautiful, I bet they thought the same! Maybe we will have a troublemaker in the group, it would be very interesting.

“I’ll be back. Nerd I’ll bring your lunch, don’t worry” – Yoongi stood up and left without giving me time to say anything.
“Is he with his mental period again?” – I asked Eun Ni confused, only making her laugh and shake her head, glancing in the same direction Yoongi went.
“So… You and Suga aren’t together?” – I nodded – “Does it means… He is free?”
“What do you mean?” – I asked without even thinking, what did she mean by free, she couldn’t be interested in him right? Of course, not I mean, why would she be interested in some idiot like him?
“I mean he is not dating anyone right? I think he is cute” – She looked at Eun Ni and winked, then glanced at me watching my reaction. Wait, so… She is really interested in him?
“He isn’t cute. He is Grumpy, mean, idiot, not very intelligent” – I started, Eun Ni and So Ra were both chuckling – “I do understand he has some good looks, not the best, Tae is better, but I mean… He doesn’t have a brain, he only thinks about Basketball and sleeps all the time!”
“I like lazy guys” – So Ra poked my hand and laughed, Eun Ni almost falling to the ground from laughing so much.
“His feet smell” – I protested, and this time they both just lost it and started laughing together – “What?”


“Well, girls talk” – Eun Ni started, while I was just in a bad mood looking at the both – “So we have quite a big group of fools. You met Suga, we will introduce you to the rest”
“Yoongi or Suga is the Grumpy sloth, I named him” – I started, So Ra chuckled and I cleared my throat – “Then we have Nam Joon or Rap Monster as they called him, I prefer calling him the Leader because he is the leader of these idiots” – I pointed at him and then at Eun Ni – “He is hers”.
“Yah, he is not” – She interrupted – “Yet” – I grinned at So Ra, who winked at me.
“Then, that’s Tae Hyung. They call him V, I call him sweet alien because he is from another world and is the sweetest guy I’ve ever met. Seriously, I never met anyone who would be so out of reality, and I kind of have a crush on hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter