Partners

The Grumpy and The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the last weeks I’ve been avoiding Eun Ni’s conversations since they would always lead to Taehyung.

“Ji, you know, you should change your look. I bet he would start liking you.”
“Unnie, please, just don’t.”

That day, our teacher called me and asked me to help Taehyung, I couldn’t believe, I thought I was in heaven and didn’t want to return.

“So my little teacher, what should we do first?”

He smiled. His smile was perfect, brilliant, like a ray of sun. I positioned my glasses and opened the book.

“Page 55. The revolution in France.”
“Come on Ji… Let’s start something less boring, like…”

Did he just called me Ji? Ok Ji Yoo, you can die and go to heaven already.

"Hm… First mundial war?”
“Yes, much interesting!”

I helped him with the subject and before I stood up and left, he smiled at me and called me.

“Ji, today Bangtan Boys are meeting at Suga’s house, are you coming?”
“Yes, sure.”
“Great, I’ll see you there!”

In the afternoon I went to Yoongi’s house and while he was showering I was walking forwards and backwards, I believe if my feet were made of iron, I’d already had made a hole on the ground.

“Earth calls forehead.”

I turned around only to see Yoongi on a towel and I screamed.

“Why are you screaming?”
“WEAR SOMETHING YOU IDIOT!”
“I just don’t have a T-shirt. Jesus, it’s not the first time you saw me shirtless, what’s worrying you?”
“N-Nothing.”
“You’re acting strange lately, especially today.”
“Yoongi, do you think I’m ugly?”

Those words came from my mouth without being aware. He blinked a couple of times and then he walked closer to me and lifted my chin so I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter