Shopping

The Grumpy and The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long time Yoongi got slightly better, at least he could play basketball again and I started to feel a little relieved now. That day I was going shopping with Eun Ni, somehow in her head she thought I needed some kind of a makeover, so instead of arguing with her I decided to tag along.

“So… How is Suga?”

“All bossy again. Yesterday I had to do his homework because he was too busy doing whatever he was doing”

“Which is?”

“I don’t know, he wasn’t leaving his phone alone”

“Oh I see… Maybe it’s because of that girl.” – Eun Ni suddenly got my attention – “He’s been weird because of her”.

“What girl? Weird how?” – She chuckled at my reaction.

“The girl he will ask to prom.”

“Is there such a girl in this world that made him change his mind? Wow what unlucky girl”

“You are”

“What did you say?” – Eun Ni whispered something that I couldn’t hear – “I did what?”

“You ate his cheesecake, so of course he must be mad at you!”

“Not fair, his mother made it for me!”

“You really are a silly girl Ji Yoo… Anyway how is mission Taehyung going?”

“What do you mean?”

“You know girl, did he asked you out? Did you asked him out to prom? DETAILS WOMAN DETAILS”

“Hm… I’m helping him study?”

“I give up… Let’s look for some clothes”

We searched through some clothes and Eun Ni took a few, commanding me to wear them. I did as she said and I appeared in front of her.

“So?”

“Damn girl, you should wear that from time to time”

“I’m not comfortable wearing this… Is strange”

“You’re the one who is strange!”

I pouted and when I was about to protest I received a message from Yoongi.

‘My mother invited you for dinner. Don’t take too long and come now

                        - Grumpy Sloth’

“Earth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter