P.E's Day

The Grumpy and The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that day Yoongi and I started to share the bed whenever we slept over in each other’s house, it wasn’t awkward anymore.

A week and half has passed by and it was almost the big day for me. I was scared to fail, firstly because I never failed any subject on my entire life, second because I didn’t want to disappoint my parents and Yoongi.

P.E’s teacher had called me that morning and told me that I needed to do a great job in order to pass the subject. As I talked to him, a group of girls were looking at me and I think they overheard our conversation, I was scared but I remained in silence. It’s been a while since they last threatened or bullied me, so I didn’t know if they were planning something or not.

As I was walking towards the balneary to get changed, I saw Yoongi coming into my direction, so I waved at him.

“Hey, Forehead.”
“Grumpy, shouldn’t you be warming up?”
“I wanted to check on you first. Good luck, I’ll be cheering you!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, none of them knew they were being spied by a group of girls, Yoongi’s fangirls who hated Ji Yoo and wanted to ruin her. Those girls were dying from jealously and created a plan to humiliate Ji Yoo in front of everyone and plus, making her fail her exam.

Little they those girls know that Eun Ni had overheard everything and was now looking for Yoongi to alert him. After she found him, she dragged him far away from the noising place they were and she asked for his help, knowing very much he cared for Ji Yoo.

“Calm down Eun Ni, what’s wrong?”
“Those – Girls. They. Will. Hurt. Ji Yoo” – She tried to say, still breathless from all the running.
“Wait, what did you just say? What do you mean? What will they do?”
“They will attack her indirectly during the class and will hurt her so she can’t pass the subject and become humiliated, and -”.

Before Eun Ni could finish her words, Yoongi had already starting to run to help Ji Yoo. He ran as fast as he could, not caring about himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was changing my clothes and heard the girls giggling, not really sure what was the source of so much joy. After having my uniform on I started walking to the field, having all eyes on me, I checked mysel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter