Improvements

The Grumpy and The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From that day on I started to help mister Grumpy. I was quite surprised that he could be a quiet person and that he could learn quickly if he invested in himself.

“Did you understand? Hey Yoongi are you hearing me?”
“Hm? Oh yes”. It looked like he spaced out for a couple of moments. When our eyes met he quickly looked away and cleared his throat.
“ Did you really understand it? If you didn’t tell me, you don’t need to say that you did just not to hurt your pride”.
“ I said I did understand, are you deaf?”.
“I’m helping you, if you want to fail keep going, but if you want to pass just shut up already”.
“Fine”.

I blinked, confused, did I see it right? Did Min Yoongi just shut up himself and agreed to do it? I was surprised, I never believed I would ever see this.
As the time passed by, I got to know him a bit more and to be honest, I was starting to like this side of him, it wasn’t an annoying brat but a good boy who could keep a conversation.

“You know, when you’re not annoying me you act like a good person “.
“ I can say the same thing about you Ji Yoo. When you’re not an annoying nerd, you can actually be really cool”.
“Ok, this is starting to become strange”.
“I know right? If someone heard us, they would think we are good friends”.

And Yoongi was right, if someone heard u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter