Prom?

The Grumpy and The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was spring, many of the girls from our school was starting to get excited with spring prom, but I was different, I wasn’t even thinking about going to prom. First, because I didn’t have a date and second because I wasn’t feeling comfortable going alone. Eun Ni and I had discussed that matter for several times but I never really thought much about the issue.

“ Ji, you should go, maybe Suga will invite you.”
“ Unnie, why would I go with Yoongi?”
“You two would like the perfect date couple.”
“Unnie, really? That would be the most hilarious thing ever. How about you? Why don’t you ask any of the guys to come?”
“I will do it, if you ask V out.”

With that Eun Ni showed me a smirk, and I knew she was hiding something.

“What are you talking about?”
“Please as if I didn’t notice how you’ve been looking at him these days.”

Eun Ni was right, Taehyung is a sweet boy and somehow I started to have an interest in him. When we are all together, they start making games, but, as the shy girl I am, I remain in silence. Taehyung, on the other hand, is the funniest guy among them all. He wins most of their games and he cares about the people surrounding him. However, I can barely talk to him, I feel nervous and anxious and I barely know what to say.

“Earth calls Ji Yoo.”
“Hm…?”

Oh lord, I snapped again. I was watching a movie with Yoongi, and I started overthinking again, he must have been asking me questions, otherwise he wouldn’t notice I wasn’t paying attention.

“What’s got into you? Did something happen in school?”
“No, nothing happened, I just… I’ve been thinking way too much.”
“About me? Oh, you didn’t need, you have me here~.”
“Yah, stop that.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter