[JIKOOK] Let Me Know

Hold Me Tight

"You still shine
You’re still like a scented flower
Now trust me, hold me once again
So I can feel you, hold me"

~BTS~

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Okay I think we need to get some things straight for now before it gets worst.” Namjoon speaks to the members in the car while the manager went to the convenience store to get some food  for them.  He turned around a bit to take a better look at the members.

It is already at its worst. I can see that Jimin catch a look on me from the front by the corner of my eyes but I did not bother it.

“So anyone up to explanation before I goes through you one by one?” Namjoon continues as the other members starts to pay attention to him. He pushed up his eyebrows waiting for the members to say something. But they look like they were not up to any explanation.

“Okay then. We’ll continue this as soon as we settled down at the dorm. No one is excused. I repeat. No one.” Namjoon took a deep breath before letting it out in a shot. He can see the manager is coming and he did not want to take this up to the manager. He knows that nothing good will come out of it. They might as well be grounded once this matters slips out to the manager’s knowing. He turned to the front again.

I folded my arms while looking at the outside. I need to think of an excuse, or maybe more or even tougher one to explain myself later.

I went for the fridge as soon as I entered our house. I took a drink before I went for my room. Not long before I went for a nap, I heard Namjoon hyung calling for us from the living room. I tried to ignore him by shutting my eyes close, hoping they would leave me out of the discussion that obviously going to circle around me. I heard the door creaked open.

“Come on. It’s not going to be long. We need to settle this.” Jin hyung sits beside me while my hair. He tried to coax me into the discussion. But I’m not giving in.

“Jeon Jungkook! Get your here, now.” Namjoon ‘s stern voice had me wake up from the bed. Jin hyung hold my hand and take me to the living room and had me sitted across Jimin.

I spare a glance at Jimin who was staring at me since the moment I sit down.

“Allright now. I wish for you guys to break the silence and starts telling me what the heck is going on. Stop staring at each other now and speak up.” Namjoon gave a fierce stare to each of the members.

“I’m not in any of this argument or whatsoever.” Yoongi puts his hands up.

“Me too.” Hoseok follows Yoongi.

“Me too.” Jin follows.

“And I’m not too.” Namjoon looked at  the blank Taehyung.

“What? I’m not too.” Taehyung’s eyes got bigger when all members were looking at him.

“Well that leave only two people.” Yoongi spit out his words as everyone turned their head to Jimin and me.

I’m neither agreeing nor admit. Both of us kept our mouth silence for a while.

“Well I’m not the one who started it though.” Jimin starts to speak with his eyes looking at me.

I can feel  that other members turned their attention to me now.

“What? Nothing happens.” I tried to cover my shaky voice.

“No. Something is surely happening.” Hoseok looked at me while narrowing his eyes.

“Something smells fishy here.” Namjoon tried to make us speak.

“Why don’t you just tell me now. In front of others. Of why are you behaving like this. To me.” Jimin still sparing his eyes on me.

“I told you. I’m fine. I’m behaving normally.” I tried to convince other members. Not caring to answer Jimin’s question.

“Nah. You’re lying. You’re not behaving normally recently.” Hoseok shoots his words. He did not believe the younger.

“Just what did I do that...”

“Your behaviour at the filming just now. Since when did you become so rude?” Namjoon gave me a curious look.

“I am not rude.”

“ Yeah right. He just spills out some bad things about me and puts us in an awkward moment.” Jimin tried to get me into the net.

“I always do that.”

“But not to the extent where the MCs thought we’re currently fighting. You’re lucky the manager did not catch up on anything about this.” Namjoon showed his leader’s side.

“And not to mention you have been keeping your distance from me these days.” Jimin speaks.

“And not talking neither responding to me either.” Jimin puts me in a bad spot now. Now I look like a bad boy.

I let out a sigh. I’m trapped and I don’t know how to respond. I never thought the other members would keep up with this. And I don’t plan on talking this matter to them.

“Let’s talk,Jimin hyung.” I wake up from my seat and take my coat from the coat rack. I put it on and went to the door. I know Jimin is walking behind me.

 

“Now you want to talk to me. “ Jimin smirked at me while catching up on my fast walk.

“So mind to tell me what did I do wrong to you that you like this?” Jimin was getting anxious as I have not speak anything since we left the house.

I kept on walking and arrived at a park near our house. Jimin just follows me after realizing that I might need some times before open up to the talk. I chose a couple seat far from public sight and sat on it.

“Is it because of the arcade things?” Jimin spoke to me in a soft  and slow voice.

I shook my head as I look down on my shoes.

“Then what?” Jimin squats in front of me. He peeked in to get a better look at my face.

“I’m not sure.”

“What?”

“I don’t know.”

“Kookie~”

“I’m just..mad at you.” I admitted to my feelings. I don’t know what’s happening either.

“Do you have any problems you want to share with me?” Jimin took my hands in his. His hand was so warm it feels good while my hand was freezing.

“You're freezing."

Jimin hold both of my hands in his for quite some times. Silent moment between us creeps in as I watched Jimin in front of me, looking worried if I catch a cold. He looked like he concerned enough about me that he forgot about the awkward moment we just had.

“You want some hot coffee?” Jimin averted my attention to a small stall selling hot coffees across the road.

I just nodded. Jimin throws an eye smile at me and started walking to the stall.

Jimin came back safely with two coffees in his hand. He gave me one of the coffees and took a seat beside me.

“ I guess we’re done. Time to go back.”

I’m shocked. We’re done?

“Since we can’t find the reason behind your madness at me right now, let’s just go back home for now. We’ll think through it together later. And you’re not even in a good condition at that.” Jimin smile sheepishly. He took his off the seat and hold out his hand to me.

“You’re freezing. You don’t want to get any cold right.” Jimin reached for my hand as I went into a state of confusion. He took it into one his jacket’s pocket, leading me way to home. He did not release my hand until we get back home, but only tightens his grips as I gave a confused look at him. He looked too happy to believe the state we’re in few hours ago.

“Hyung I can walked by myself. “ Tried to pull my hands from his grip. I did not feel uncomfortable. In fact, I got that warm feelings inside.

“Don’t you dare, Kookie~” Jimin tightens his grips and drank his leftover coffee. He cracked a smile while catching a look on my face.

Gulp. I can feel butterflies in my stomach.