Tease

Hold Me Tight

Soooo sorry for the late update *self-slap*

Thanks for the subbies though. I'll be much busier after this *mianhe* but I'll be around for some comments and maybe ideas on how should I continue this stories? I'm debating on whether I should put in Taegi as an addition :D Would you like some angst or fluffy or romance or what? Maybe some more tears and heartbreaking? Hehe.

ps: Young Forever got me teary especially during the rap part. Like they were expecting that the ARMYs won't last forever with them and they should enjoy this as much as they can now cause they'll lose us someday. OMG my feelings are all over the place.

~.~

 

They chatted for a while, cracking lame jokes here and there with each others before their weariness started getting on them. Throughout their interactions with each others, Hoseok never leave Yoongi’s side. He stuck up next to him like a glue with his hands brushed against Yoongi’s few times along the jokes, intentionally. Weirdly, Yoongi did not flinched at all at Hoseok’s random touch.

Jungkook leaned on his side by the windows laughed along with other members too but he could not stop staring at Jimin who’s laughing sincerely showing his eye smile. He looked down on his hands, playing with his fingers unknowingly as his grin grows wider looking at Jimin getting flustered as other members , like usual.

“Alright guys. Time to go now. It’s already dawn and you guys are lacking in sleep. You got fansign to attend today.” The manager’s voice instructed as he put a stop to their lengthy and never ending conversations.

“Let’s go guys. Yoongi needs to rest too.” Namjoon, acting like a leader he is, brushed Yoongi’s arm and nodded as he gave the other members an instruction to make a move through his stern eyes.

Each of the members got up to Yoongi and gave him a hug alternately along with words of encouragement. Then they followed Namjoon who was already stepping out of the room, following the managers.

The other manager raised his brows, looking at Hoseok as he saw Hoseok still staying on the edge of the bed, beside Yoongi. He did not budge at all.

                “I’ll be staying here, I guess.” Hoseok explained, cracking a smile. Yoongi who was laying on his backs on the bed looked to his side and threw a confused look on Hoseok as he heard Hoseok’s stance.

                “Hoseok..You..” Yoongi wanted to tell Hoseok off but his mouth got sealed as Hoseok grabbed his hands and glanced at him.

                “You sure? I’ll pick you up later for the fansign then. I’ll bring over your clothes later.”  The manager talked as he saw that Hoseok stayed firm with his stance. Hoseok turned his head towards manager again and nodded with a smile.

                “Thank you hyung.” Hoseok replied as the manager got out of the room and the door clicked as it closed.

                “You should get some rest. You haven’t been sleeping right all night.” Yoongi chuckled as Hoseok was staring at him with a smirk. It does not looked like he was interested to hear Yoongi’s ramble.

“Hoseok ah. Go home now. They might not leave yet.” Hoseok was fiddling with Yoongi’s fingers as Yoongi blurted out his worry for Hoseok’s health.

“If you’re that worry about my health, can you help me with this one thing, hyung?” Hoseok held up his head, locking his eyes with Yoongi.

“What?” Yoongi asked curiously. He couldn’t figure out what would be Hoseok’s wish.

“Can you share your bed with me?” Hoseok’s eyes was shining as he teased his hyung.

“What do you mean?” Yoongi stuttered. He can’t believe Hoseok was asking him that, like seriously? Yoongi never shared his bed with Hoseok before. Well, not only with two of them.

“Then, should I sleep on the couch? It won’t be that comfortable you know?” Hoseok turned his head and pointed at the couch behind him. He let out a giggle as he saw Yoongi’s face got awkward, not knowing how to react.

“Okay.” Yoongi’s simple answer now got Hoseok into a silent mode. His giggle fade away. He was just teasing Yoongi but he did not know that Yoongi might take that in a serious way.

“Hyung..I..” Hoseok wanted to admit that he was just playing around with Yoongi but he was astounded as Yoongi pushed the blanket that was covering him downwards and made some space for Hoseok.

“Hop in, Hoseok.” Yoongi tilted his head to his side, pointing to the space that he had saved for Hoseok to hop in. He tapped the mattress as Hoseok still sticking his on the chair.

“O-Okay..hyung..”Hoseok hesitated as he pulled his shoes off slowly.

~

 

The rain was drizzling when they got out of the hospital building but it got heavier as they were waiting for their van pulled up in front of the entrance. Soon after, their van pulled up in front of them and the managers each got out of the van with an umbrella on their hands.

Namjoon and Jimin, being on the frontline got to be the ones who would be taken into van first. The others waited as the managers came back and fetched them with the umbrella. The next one were Taehyung and Jungkook.

Taehyung was ahead of Jungkook as Jungkook was walking carefully as not to step on the puddle of water but Taehyung just walked without caring for anything else. He was walking fast towards the van and suddenly Jungkook sprinted towards the van and slipped into the van, securing his spot at the back seat, besides Jimin. The manager who was assisting him shouted as Jungkook sprinted without waiting for him that he got drenched by the pouring rain.

Taehyung who were just about to step into the backseat was so shocked at Jungkook’s quick moves. He hissed at Jungkook for taking up his favourite spot but the maknae did not seem to care. Taehyung moved into the middle seat annoyingly. When everyone was already inside the van, the van started moving towards their apartment.

Jimin looked over Jungkook who was drenched a little. He was shuddering. It must be cold, he thought. He shifted his body to the back of the van, rummaging through some things. Meanwhile Jungkook looked over Jimin through the corner of his eyes. As Jimin turned around, he quickly averted his eyes back to the front.

“Jungkook-ah.. Look here.” Jimin called for Jungkook who was still not making any interactions with him. He took Jungkook’s cap off and put it aside as Jungkook turned to his side. He awkwardly reached out his fingers to Jungkook’s jacket one by one. Jungkook was keeping his head down, not knowing how to react. Jimin thought that Jungkook was wandering his mind off but little did he know that Jungkook was having a hard time to control his heartbeat. If only Jimin knew how twisted his inside was at that time, especially when Jimin’s small fingers accidentally got slightly caressed his chest though it was still covered by his shirt.

When Jimin suddenly brought his body closer to Jungkook, Jungkook froze and his cheeks reddened. Jimin’s face was getting closer and Jungkook’s breathing got heavier. When Jimin suddenly tilted his head and pulled out Jungkook’s jacket, their body bumped a little too lightly, causing Jungkook’s eyes blinked crazily.

Jimin backed away once he got the jacket off Jungkook and hang it on the backseat and set his eyes on Jungkook again. Jungkook’s hair only got wet a little thanks to his cap. He put a clean towel that he found when he was rummaging through the back of the van on top of Jungkook’s head. He moved his hands, carefully brushing through Jungkook’s wet hair with the towel. Jungkook stayed still, facing Jimin as he was drying his wet hair.

They did not talk to each other verbally but their eyes were locked as Jimin was drying out his hair. Their unspoken feelings can be felt by each others but neither of them spoke. Jimin took the mini blanket on his lap and put it over Jungkook’s back, wanted to keep him warm.

“Better?” The first word came out of Jimin’s mouth. His eyes find his way to Jungkook’s.

“Yeah. Thanks.. Hyung.” Jungkook gave a slight nod and a warm smile.

The conversation ended there. Jungkook was getting sleepy and his head was tossing out and about in a circle. Jimin who was not sleepy was looking out of the window, setting his eyes on the droplets of rain formed on the window. Suddenly he felt something fall onto his shoulder. He quickly glanced to his side. Jungkook’s head was laying on his shoulder. Now it is Jimin’s body who is frozen.

 

~.~

Yayy a cliffhanger. Don't slap me guys. But I didn't write the next scenes yet *evil laugh*