[ALL] What Am I To You

Hold Me Tight

 

"I have a partner in this puppy love, 

I just want to freely love,

Hold me,

this is like a game of tug-and-war without an opponent."

~BTS~

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Hyung?" Jin brings his head up when he heard someone calling his name. He already knows someone is coming just by the sound of the footstep but he did not know who.

"Where is everyone?" Namjoon asking while looking around the house. He just come back from individual filming to find a quiet house but with only Jin cooking dinner at the kitchen. 
"They are all out for some grocery shopping. I sent them all out since they looked bored just lazing around the house all day long." Jin explains to Namjoon while continue tasting his cooking.
Namjoon nods to it and sneaks his hand to a meat that Jin is cooking and put it in his mouth quickly. As he was chewing it, Jin snaps his hand and give a warning stare.
"Let' s wait for the children to come back. And can you taste this for me?" Jin scoups a soup that he made and feed the younger.Jin stared at Namjoom while nervously waiting for his comment. 
Namjoon make some weird faces that got Jin anxious. "It's good. Hyung, you are ready to be married off." He tease Jin while poking Jin's waist. Namjoon's tease made Jin's hand reflexes and slap Namjoon's shoulder. 
"You should go for a bath now while waiting for the children to get back. My kitchen smells your sweat. And you are not going to help me with any cookings instead of bothering me so off you go to the toilet. I still have many cookings to do and I'm sure you guys are already hungry especially those little rascals who took their lovely time for grocery shopping. " Jin turned his back on Namjoon with an annoying face while mumbling his words expressing his annoyance towards everyone like a mother would.
Hearing no response from the younger, he turned around to see no one behinds him. And he clearly heard the showers in the toilet.
"Namjoon you little rascal." As he turned back to his cookings, he heard Namjoon calling for him.
"Jin hyung, the soap has finished. Can you give me the new one?" Namjoon is slightly shouting for Jin to hear him clearly.
Jin took a long breath before turning off the stove and moves to the shelves where he put the thing that Namjoon asked for.
"Hyunggg! Jin hyunggg!" Namjoon shouts again thinking Jin did not heard him.
Jin quickly took the soap and hurried to the toilet where Namjoon is.
 
Jin puts Min Yoongi in charge of taking care of the youngers while grocery shopping and Yoongi can already see the coming. He pushes the trolley with Hoseok meanwhile the maknae line is nowhere to be seen. He gives off a look to Hoseok and Hoseok just shrugged. Hoseok also does not know where did the kids go.
"Might as well it will be just us doing the grocery shopping. The kids are not going to do it as I expected. And by the time we are going to go back, we'll call them." Min Yoongi acts like a responsible hyung and takes out the grocery list full of Jin's handwriting. Hoseok just nods in agreement.
He also wants to goof around with the younger but he's not that mean to leave Yoongi all alone doing grocery shopping. Yoongi is already half-heartedly doing grocery shopping because of the maknae line. He can't make Yoongi's mood darkens.
While Yoongi is going through the list with a sunglasses on, Hoseok pushed Yoongi aside softly and pushed the trolley. "Let me handle this." he said with a soft voice.
Yoongi gave him a blank look and just nodded. He moves along the shopping section with Hoseok strolling the trolley.
Along the shopping session, Hoseok tried hard to make Yoongi smile by cracking some fool jokes. It took quite some times for Yoongi to finally show his gummy smiles as Hoseok is goofing around making fool of himself.
"Hyung can you get this for me? I have been craving for this." Hoseok looks at Yoongi with a sad face.
"I don't know you." Yoongi turned around and looked through the ingredients in the trolley.
"Ah hyungggg~ pleasee" Hoseok pout and starts to stomp his feets on the ground, acting like a child. 
Realizing that people start staring at them, Yoongi quickly takes the yogurt that Hoseok wants and puts it in the trolley. He push the trolley on his own, leaving hoseok behind.
"Hyung wait for me! " Hoseok runs to join Yoongi and pushes the cart together with Yoongi.
"Thank you hyung." Hoseok grins widely as he gave a quick peck on Yoongi's cheek.
"Yahhh!" Yoongi screams a little at Hoseok's little act. At the same time, her cheeks has reddened.
 
Meanwhile, the maknae line are goofing around at an arcade just outside the mall. They did not look like they were there for grocery shopping. More like they were having free time together. They did not even texts or calls Yoongi or Hoseok telling their whereabouts. They went straight there as soon as they reached.
"Piung piung. " Taehyung shoots Jimin with the toy gun that he's using. Then he runs around try to hide behind a snooker table as Jimin went for him. With a toy gun too.
Jimin who can see Taehyung from under the table moves his feet slowly to reach for Taehyung and shoots Taehyung at the chest as he gets in front of Taehyung. Taehyung quickly went into his drama acting by falling on his back onto the floor with his hand on his chest. "Ahh.. My hearteuu.." He makes the hurt face as if Jimin really shoot him. They went around the arcade playing some more games until they tired that they took time to relax for a while. Taehyung went to get some drinks as a punishment for losing to Jimin while Jimin is making his way to Jungkook.
 
Jungkook is too immersed in his game that he did not realize Jimin behind his back. As Jungkook is getting closer to his winning, Jimin hugs him from the back making Jungkook shocked and lost his focus on the game. Eventually he lost the game.
" Kookie ~ what are you doing?" Jimin asked the maknae innocently with a cute voice tone.
" Ah hyunggg~ I almost breaks the record." Jungkook puts a pout with a frowned face.
"Ah Jungkookie. Sorry sorry." Jimin feels guilty now. 
"Nevermind. I already lost though." Jungkook puts his head down, feeling frustrated. He's been trying to break the record for hours and there's Jimin playing pranks on him.
"Don't be like this. I'll make it up to you okay Kookie?" Jimin sits beside Jungkook with a hands clasping together asking for forgiveness.
Jungkook turned his head away and gets up from his seat, ignoring Jimin. He walked to Taehyung who just came back with some drinks. He took his drink and pull Taehyung's arm out of the arcade, telling him that their playtime has ended and they should go back to their hyungs now.
Taehyung gave a blank look to Jungkook and turned his head around to see Jimin being left at the arcade. Soon Jimin joined them and try to crack a joke. Jungkook is not responding though. He's on his phone calling for their hyungs.
"He is surely upset with me." Jimin thought to himself.