I won't leave you

Hold Me Tight

The clock ticked at 2am when all the members got out of their designated black van one by one. From Namjoon who got out of the front seat first to Jin who stepped out the latest, all of them moved into the apartment building with their belongings. They looked so drained given their schedules of the day were so packed they didn’t have time to talk to each other as they got up to their apartment by elevator.

As soon as they arrived at their apartment floor, everyone paced to their apartment door silently. The door creaked open as Namjoon unlocked the door. After tossing their shoes at the entrance, they drifted to their own rooms without making any sound. Jin being the last one to enter the house can only shook his head looking at the members shoes scattered all over the entrance. He can only sigh at the sight while moving his hands to pick up the shoes one by one and have it arranged on the shelf.

He intended to just walk pass through the kitchen but remembering that Hoseok had used the kitchen just now, he made a quick turn and headed back to the kitchen. His undying love for his kitchen space was so obvious as he stood by the counter and scanned around the kitchen. From opening the refrigerator, the dishrack, the sink and the kitchen, he pointed his fingers on each of them and wiped it, making sure they were clean. Only after he felt satisfied, Jin switched off the light and he headed back to his room.

With only the lamp table being switched on, the room was still dark but dimmed enough for Jin to be able walk over Yoongi’s bed to his bed without bummering into anything. He put down his sling bag on the bed and turned back to Yoongi’s bed. To his expectation, Hoseok was sitting on the chair beside the bed with his head laid down on the mattress beside Yoongi. He was facing Yoongi  with one of his hands under his head and the other one stretched out to grip Yoongi’s wrist. Jin placed his hand on Yoongi’s forehead to check on the fever. It seemed like his fever is quite high but looking at his normal breathing while sleeping, Jin assured himself that Yoongi is recovering because he can sleep without difficulties.

Jin took his steps back to the bathroom. He was deadly tired as well as other members but he never went to sleep without having any bath before. Pulling out the towel from the rack, he made his way to bathroom and cleaned himself out for a while before falling asleep on his bed with his white shirt and comfortable sweatpants.

2 hours later, Yoongi woke up uncomfortable. He felt like his stomach was squirming inside. He managed to move his body a little bit to wake Hoseok up.

“Hoseok ah..” Hoseok woke up to the voice of Yoongi calling for him. It was deep and low but it was loud enough to wake Hoseok.

“Yoongi hyung. Why? Are you okay?” Hoseok rubbed his hands against his sleepy eyes.

“I felt..like..throwing up..” Yoongi shook his head slowly.

“What?” Hoseok’s eyes widened as Yoongi spoke to him. He quickly held Yoongi’s arm drapped it around his shoulder from the bed. He did not spare any bowl in case things like this happened so he had to bring Yoongi to the bathroom, the closest one he could think of.

Hoseok rubbed Yoongi’s back as he threw up into the toilet bowl. He slowed down a little before threw up again. Hoseok felt bad that he got no idea of what to do to ease Yoongi’s fever. He can only accompany Yoongi as he threw up again few more times before he fall on his knees, looking tired.

“I’m fine now. I can manage this. Just go, Hoseok.” Yoongi tried to push Hoseok off him because he felt embarrassed as Hoseok had to see him throwing up.

“It’s okay hyung. I’ll help you. Are you done? Should we get back to the bed?” Hoseok refused as Yoongi tried to shoved him off. Yoongi’s push was so weak that Hoseok could feel his heart was breaking inside.

“No. I’ll clean this up myself.” Yoongi tried to stand up but he was so weak that he plopped down again. Luckily Hoseok has been holding on to him since earlier.

“No hyung. Let’s get you cleaned up now.” Hoseok wanted to take off Yoongi’s shirt but Yoongi grabbed his hand midway.

“It’s disgusting, Hoseok. My vomit is all over it. I’ll do it myself.” Yoongi admitted embarrassedly in a low voice as he looked down on his dirty shirt.

“It’s okay hyung. I don’t give a damn about it. Now stop complaining please.” Hoseok ignored Yoongi’s resistance as he took off his shirt and threw it into the nearest basket.

He helped Yoongi to stand up and laid him down on the mattress. Hoseok quickly went back to the bathroom and flushed the toilet when he saw Yoongi fall asleep again. He took Yoongi’s shirt just now and got it cleaned up after few brushing. He got out of the room and hang it at the balcony.

As he was about to get a glass of water for himself from the kitchen, he heard Yoongi’s whimphering across the room. He rushed over to the room and found Yoongi’s sweating and tossing his head in his sleep. Yet he still had his eyes closed.

Hoseok moved over to Yoongi and got a clean towel and wiped his sweat off. He Yoongi’s hair, hoping it would calm him down. He whimpered again and started to mumble out a few unclear words. He sighed as he saw Yoongi’s face went normal again.

“Hoseok?” Jin could heard Yoongi’s whimpering and it did not help him to be able to fall asleep again.

“Hyung. Sorry for waking you up. It’s okay you can get back to your sleep.” Hoseok spoke to Jin in a slow voice. He felt bad for waking up Jin who was exhausted by the hectic schedule.

“What’s wrong?” Jin asked. He tossed his blanket to his side and took a seat beside Hoseok.

“Yoongi hyung threw up just now and I just got him back to asleep before he whimpered again  in his sleep. I thought he is recovering though.” Hoseok said in a flash, blurting out his worrying to Jin.

“Really? I thought he is to. It must have been bad for him.” Jin looked over to Yoongi’s sweating body as he helped Hoseok to wiped Yoongi’s body to cool down the fever.

“You have been taking care with him all night long. Shouldn’t you take a rest now? I’ll be incharge.” Jin assured Hoseok to take a rest but Hoseok shook his head. He can felt his body tired and sore due to his sleeping position just now but he don’t think he can fall asleep while Yoongi was still in a bad condition.

“It’s okay. I can take care of him. You should be sleeping Jin hyung. You must be more exhausted than me.” He refused, telling Jin to rest.

“Do you think I can fall asleep again after being woke up by Yoongi’s whimper?” Jin replied.

“Off to bed, Hoseok.” Jin signalled for Hoseok to take his bed to himself and get some rest.

“But hyung..”

“It’s a command.” Jin pressured his voice again, in a big brother manner.

Hoseok gave in as he crawled into Jin’s bed and laid his head on the pillow. The scented lavender scent from Jin’s perfume got Hoseok drifted off to his sleep easily. It calms his mind.

Jin was looking through an article on his phone regarding Yoongi’s health which is going wild on the net. The fans has been very worried and their SNS accounts were bombarded with fans questions and concerns. Photos of Yoongi being taken at the hospital goes viral as some fans spotted the manager outside the emergency room. Soon after that, they were told to keep their mouths shut regarding Yoongi’s health throughout other schedules especially during the live broadcast. Sudden move from Yoongi got Jin tilted his head over him.

“No...No..Don’t go..” Yoongi mumbled out randomly and even cried.

Hoseok got up from his sleep as he heard Yoongi whimpered again. He went over his bed and Jin scooted over to let Hoseok sat beside him. He runs his fingers over Yoongi’s hair and it gently while trying to calm him down again.

“Shhh..shh...” Hoseok held up his tearing eyes.

“Hoseok ah..” Yoongi opened his eyes, looking at Hoseok so intently. Tears was still rolling down his cheeks as he grabbed Hoseok’s hand tightly.

“I’m here hyung.” He said while putting his hand on Yoongi’s . Yoongi shifted his body with a painful face to face Hoseok.

“Don’t go. Don’t leave me.” He sadly said that while his tears was drying out from his cheeks.

“I’m not going anywhere. I’m here.”Hoseok got confused but he tightens his grip on Yoongi’s wrist.

“But I.. I saw you leaving.. You said..you’re leaving me.. because I’m being a burden to you.. You are.. you are leaving me..” Yoongi got a confused face again as he searched for Hoseok’s face with his hand. He got panicked as the thought of Hoseok leaving came back. Just when Hoseok thought he stopped crying, Yoongi’s tears welled up again.

“Hyung, I’m not.. Believe me.. I’ll be here okay..Now you have to fall asleep..” Hoseok hold Yoongi’s hand on his face. Hoseok tried to convince him but Yoongi shook his head vigorously.

“No..You’ll leave me when I fall asleep.. am I right?” Yoongi started to cry heavily again.

“No hyung I won’t leave you.. I’ll be here when you wake up..I promise..” He promised him while he brought Yoongi’s body into his arms, caressing his back gently. He could feel the heat from Yoongi’s body.

“I’m sorry Hoseok ah..I’m sorry for being a burden.. Don’t leave me..”Yoongi did not stop whimpering and still sobbing as Hoseok was shushing him down to sleep.

“Yoongi hyung..You don’t have to be sorry..” Hoseok teared up as Yoongi blurted out few more random words, mostly about Hoseok leaving him. He wiped out his tears on his cheeks with his backhands as he calmed down Yoongi. He felt like his heart was being ripped out when Yoongi hyung cried out for him. Few seconds after, Yoongi’s breathing pace slowly he unwrapped Yoongi’s body, putting him back to sleep.

He looked over to Jin who has been watching them. His brows furrowed as Jin placed his hand on Hoseok’s shoulder, comforting him.

“He’ll be okay.” Jin was worried as heck too but he knew that he can’t let it show. Now that Hoseok’s breaking down, he have to be the optimistic one.

Hoseok just nodded to Jin’s words. He tried to believe Jin but then his sight won’t let him be. One moment ago Yoongi was falling asleep but now his body was shaking. It took Hoseok a lot of courage not to sob as Yoongi started to roll his eyes. He could feel shivers down his spine as he held onto Yoongi’s hand.

“I’ll wake Namjoon up.” Jin rushed out of the door and wake the others up along with Namjoon. He already made a call to the ambulance and they arrived in no time, taking Yoongi into the van.

“We’ll be tailing from the back, Hoseok. Will you be okay?” Hoseok could not get his eyes off Yoongi who was being put inside the ambulance.

“Hoseok ah. Do you want me to assist Yoongi in the ambulance?” Jin got really worried as Hoseok seemed like he was lost in thoughts he couldn’t comprehend others words.

“Hoseok ah. Hoseok!”Namjoon got out of the van and walked over to him. He shook Hoseok’s body, trying to bring Hoseok back to reality.

“This won’t do. I’ll assist him. Jin hyung, get Hoseok into the van.” Namjoon make his way to the opening doors of ambulance and got in beside the paramedic. The doors closed and Jin brought Hoseok over to their van. He sitted Hoseok in between him and Jimin.

Hoseok’s face already went pale at the thoughts of Yoongi crying out for him before. The ambulance siren made his heart skipped a beat. He felt really bad for not being in the ambulance with Yoongi now that he’s really curious of Yoongi’s condition.

The ambulance pulled up at the emergency parking lot and they rushed him off the ambulance as nurses were already waiting. Hoseok quickly got out off the van and rushed over to Yoongi’s on the stretcher. He grabbed Yoongi’s hand as they were pushing their stretcher in a rush way. Yoongi was unconscious, he could not think of how fool of him to think that Yoongi was recovering when he was actually getting worse.

The door to the emergency room closed and Jin hugged Hoseok from the back as Hoseok wanted to follow Yoongi in.

“He’ll be okay Hoseok ah.” Jin turned Hoseok around and put both of his hand on Hoseok’s arms.

“It’s my fault hyung. I should have get him hospitalised.” Hoseok started to put on the blame to himself while looking down on the floor.

“It’s no one’s fault. It’s not you. Not anyone.” Jin pulled Hoseok into a hug.

Soon later all the members grouped around them and they hugged each other. Then they took a seat nearing the emergency room, praying for Yoongi’s good news.

“Min Yoongi’s guardian?” The door opened up and a nurse got out of it, calling for Yoongi’s guardian. They all stood up almost at the same time. Hoseok being the first one to stood in front of the nurse.

“Yes nurse. How about him?” Hoseok asked while his eyes were looking at the emergency room entrance, waiting for Yoongi’s out.

“He’s okay now. He’s resting and you don’t have to be worried anymore.” The nurse smiled.

“Really?” Everyone let out a sigh as they heard the good news.

“Yes. And Jung Hoseok?” The nurse nodded and called for Hoseok.

“Yes?”

“Yoongi wanted to meet you.” Hoseok’s mouth curved into a smile.

He followed the nurse and she brought him over to a private room. As soon as he saw Yoongi’s smiling on the bed, he smiled brilliantly making his way to him.

“Hey.” He said softly, welcoming Hoseok.

“Are you okay hyung?” Hoseok asked as he sat down by his side.

“I’m fine. Who am I? I am the ultimate Genius Min Yoongi.” He tugged a smile, showing his gummy smile despite his pale face was still showing.

“For God’s sake hyung, you should stop worrying me.” Hoseok let out his worriness.

“You’re worried about me?” Yoongi’s brow connected.

“Of course. You scared me. I even thought that I’m going to lose you.” Hoseok admitted shyly.

Yoongi pulled Hoseok into a hug. He rubbed his hand up and down Hoseok’s back.

“I’m fine now. Thank you for taking care of me, Hoseok ah.” He said.

“If you fall sick once again, I swear I’ll kick you on the , Hyung.” Hoseok grinned.

“No worries Hoseok. I won’t leave you. I promised.” Yoongi laughed at Hoseok’s threat. He promised to Hoseok while tightening his hug.

 “Hellooooo. Anybody hereee?” Loud entrance by other members make their hug fall apart. They all swarmed around Yoongi’s bed and started to make silly jokes like the way they used to. Yoongi’s gummy smile and hearty laugh can be heard across the room.

Hoseok’s heart went easy as he heard Yoongi’s beautiful laugh. He missed it. So much. And he never wanted to see Yoongi breaking down ever again. Yoongi’s promise make him all smile. Just now he was the one who promised Yoongi not to leave him but now Yoongi’s the one making the promise. Maybe they just won’t leave each other. Ever.

 

~.~

That was intense. Fuh. How was it guys? Did my writings improved? and can you feel the lovein the air? Hehe. Drop down some comments guys. I'll appreciate it ~