DRABBLE pt 1

Hold Me Tight

There were times when I hope Jungkook would do this with me too.

I was lying on my bed with my handphones on my hand. I was scrolling through the Twitter, looking through fans reply to my tweet. There were lots of international fans replied but sadly I don’t understand what they were saying.

The door opened up. I tilted my head to see Jungkook went into the room with a bag of snacks on his hand. He munched his snacks as he went straight ahead to Taehyung and Hoseok who’s playing the video games.

“Hyung. Can I join in?” My eyes still did not left him. He looked like he was bored.

“Oh. Jungkook ah. It’s 2AM. Why aren’t you sleeping?” Hoseok still had his eyes on the games.

“You know why.” That simple answers make Taehyung and Hoseok laughs. They all know why.

“I think I’ll be sleeping now. I kept on losing to Taehyung. I must have been very sleepy.” Hoseok handed his controller to Jungkook. He make his way to the bed.

Jungkook’s face lit up. He enjoyed watching his hyungs having a match but he would be happy to be playing it too. He took Hoseok’s place, besides Taehyung. He put the snacks that he was holding on to his side.

“Assa`~ I’ll beat you up, hyung.” I could see his excited face as he provoked Taehyung.

“I won’t let you win.” Taehyung stuck his tongue out.

“We’ll see.” Jungkook had this smirk on his face. I smiled. That. That smirk. If only he had them on when he’s with me. I mean, only when he’s with me.

I could feel my eyes blinked a few times. But I still wanted to enjoy my sight. Jungkook’s back. I don’t know why people kept on focusing on Jin hyung’s shoulder as I admire Jungkook’s way more. As Jungkook grew, his body turned out to be more like an adult now. His shoulder is broadening, his back is curving beautifully. I wonder if he’s going to beat my abs.

Lost in my thoughts, my eyes went sleepy. I slept with my face facing their backs and my handphones still in my hands.

 

 

It was 4AM in the morning. I woke up to the sound of Namjoon’s snore. This has happened a few times I chose to sleep again. I arranged my body to face Taehyung’s bed.

Although it was dark,I knew Taehyung is not alone. And I knew right on time, he’s sleeping with Jungkook. Jungkook was sleeping beside Taehyung with their head against each other. I wish he’s doing that with me.

I tried hard to sleep again but I was too concerned about the other bed that it took me quite a long time to get back to sleep. I am a light sleeper though.

 

 

 

It was warm. It has been so long since I had a warm sleep. I pulled the comforter around my chest to find something on my waist. What is this? I thought to myself.

I took a quick look under my comforter. To my shock,it’s a hand. I didn’t need to turn around to see who’s the one behind me. I could sense Jungkook’s scent on my back, needless to say his breathing against my neck. It was nice.

I froze as I realized he even locked my legs with his. We’re locked together. I did not know what to do as my breathing gets heavier.

“Hyung. What’s wrong?” Jungkook twitched behind me. His raspy voice almost makes my heart burst.

“Ah. Nothing. Go to sleep.” I turned around to face him as he unwrapped his arms against my waist. I could finally breathe normally now.

“Oh. Okay.” Jungkook smiled cutely. I replied his smile awkwardly.

He leaned his face forward, resting his head on my chest now. Oh my god, Jungkook! Just as I thought I’ll be able to sleep without having difficulty, he did it again. He s his arms around my waist again, but this time it’s from the front.

My heart beats rapidly, again. I’m pretty sure my heartbeat can be heard by him by now. I need not know how is my face looking right now.

“Hyung. Aren’t your heart beating to hard right now?” Jungkook’s voice makes me froze again. He’s not sleeping?

“I..I am not..” I stuttered.

Jungkook hold his face up from my chest, looking at my face with his sleepy puppy eyes. Seems like he wanted the real answer.

“I am..okay..” I said it with a forced smile.

“Yah.. Go to sleep..” I told him.

“Okay then. I thought you’re nervous having me sleeping with you.” He looked straight into my eyes and gave a smirk despite looking sleepy.

I thought he was going to let me go but instead, he wrapped his arms around my waist more tightly. He leaned his head back on my chest, looking so comfortable with his sleeping position.

“Cause I am..” He whispered. Barely like he was talking to himself. But I caught that clearly.

My face went pale. He.. did not mean that right? Am I right?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just a short drabble. I thought. This is one of the Jikook moments before chapter one :D