DRABBLE pt 2

Hold Me Tight

Jungkook's POV

Namjoon hyung was snoring so loud that I can’t even focus on my cover. I kept on making mistakes here and there. This wouldn’t do. I wanted to finish this cover as soon as I can. But I knew I won’t be able to finish it tonight. I sighed and decided to get some air. I took a packet of snacks and head out of the room.

I strolled along the hallway and passed through Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok’s room. A ray of light was emitted from the bottom of the door, indicating that they were still up. Hoseok hyung and Taehyung’s voice arguing inside the room confirmed that they were not sleeping yet. I wonder about Jimin hyung.

I pushed the door open. Luckily they did not locked it.

“Hyung. Can I join in?” I went straight ahead at Hoseok hyung and Taehyung who was sitting on the floor.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see that Jimin hyung is still awake. He was scrolling through his phone while laying down on his bed. I did not say hi to him not because I can’t or I’m being a chic maknae. But I couldn’t bring myself to approach him.

“Oh. Jungkook ah. It’s 2AM. Why aren’t you sleeping?” Hoseok hyung asked as I sat behind them, watching their match.

 “You know why.” I replied in a ‘chic’ way. I was still munching the snacks.

“I think I’ll be sleeping now. I kept on losing to Taehyung. I must have been very sleepy.” The controller was now in my control. Hoseok couldn’t stand his sleepiness anymore.

I smiled brightly as I got the controller on my hands. Now is my time to shine like my nickname.

 “Assa`~ I’ll beat you up, hyung.” I provoked Taehyung who looked like he kind of losing it since he’s been playing for quite some time now. I’m sure I’m gonna win.

“I won’t let you win.” He stuck his tongue out.

“We’ll see.” I smirked as I said that.

Somehow along the game, I couldn’t get myself into focus. I felt uncomfortable for a reason. I could sense someone was watching me from my back but I didn’t dare to look around. I knew that Jimin hyung was looking at me for a while now but I chose not to care.

After a while, Taehyung needed to use the toilet so we took a break from our match. I looked over my phone on the table as Taehyung got up from his seat, making his way out of the room. It’s 3.30AM. It’s already late. We should sleep.

Curious of Jimin hyung, I gazed over his bed. He already fall asleep with his phone still in his hands. I moved over to his bed and quietly pull the phone from his grip. I put it on the table and my gaze went back to him.

I pulled the comforter from his side and covered it to his chest. He could get cold. As I fixed his bed, my eyes couldn’t stop staring at his face.

He got some of his hair on his face, blocking my view of his full face. I couldn’t stop my hand from fixing his hair. My fingers went along the few strands of hair and pulled it over carefully to the other side. Now I am able to admire his pretty face. His no make-up face. The one I admire the most.

As my eyes went all over his fae, my desire to touch his face got stronger. But at that time I heard Taehyung’s footsteps nearing the room. I quickly pulled my hand and got up from his bed. I laid down on Taehyung’s bed as not to get suspicious.

“Oh. Do you want to sleep already?” Taehyung said as he sighted me on his bed.

“Uh. Yes. I’m already sleepy.” I answered as I got back on my feet.

“Okay then. Goodnight Kookie.” Taehyung already turned off the tv and was getting ready to sleep.

“Er..hyung. Can I sleep here tonight?” I still stood  at the end of his bed. It’s not that I did not want to sleep at my bed, neither did it was because of Namjoon hyung’s loud snore. I am already used to it actually. Somehow I feel the need of sleeping in this room, where I can feel the presence of Jimin hyung because his presence always make me feel warm.

“Okay then.” Taehyung scooted over to the other side of his bed, making room for me to lay my back. Luckily it was big enough for both of us.

Upon saying goodnight to each other, we turned off the light and both of us went into the dreamland.

It was so cold that I woke up to find Taehyung got all of the comforter for himself. I wanted to pull it over my body but realizing I’m the one who was  insisting on sleeping on his bed, I should not complained despite it being cold.

I glanced over Jimin hyung at the other side. He was still sleeping. I did not know what has gotten into me but when I realized it, I am already on his bed. With my hands wrapping his waists and my legs over his.

I hesitated for a bit. What if Jimin hyung dislikes it? Will it make me look like a weird person? I couldn’t comprehend my actions but I couldn’t take a step back too. I’m already doing it so why not I just go with the flow.

Just as I thought, Jimin hyung’s body was warm. With my body against his back, I was able to sleep soundly. It was so calming. How I wish I could sleep this way everyday.

“Hyung. What’s wrong?” Jimin hyung’s body has been moving about that it got me awake. Is he uncomfortable?

“Ah. Nothing. Go to sleep.” I unwrapped my hands from his waist. Jimin hyung shifted his body, facing me.

“Oh. Okay.” I smiled as I  leaned in to lay my head on his chest. Once again, I had my arms s around his waist. I am seriously out of my mind.

With my face on his chest, I could hear his heart beating fast. I wonder why.

 “Hyung. Aren’t your heart beating to hard right now?” I asked I know he’s not sleeping because I could feel his heavy breathing above my head.

“I..I am not..” He replied.

I looked up to him and I could see his eyes wavering as he replied.

“I am..okay..” He looked straight into my eyes, trying to convince me.

“Yah.. Go to sleep..” He continued as I chose to keep my silence. It’s cute how he tried to cover up his feelings but ended up getting discovered somehow.

“Okay then. I thought you’re nervous having me sleeping with you.” I gave him a smirk before buried my face onto his chest again. I even locked his body against mine more tightly.

 “Cause I am..” I meant to do self-talking but instead I got it slipped out of my tongue.

I hope he didn’t caught that. Or maybe I hope he did?

That night was one of the most sound sleep I ever had. I wonder if I should do it again.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Someone kill me I'm going crazy for Jikook moments XD I should be busy but I can't let my Jikook feels dies down. So here's another drabble. It's from Jungkook's POV. Seems like our maknae has that sweetness in him for Jimin. Look at the gif ;D