Hope-ah, it's not a big deal

Hold Me Tight

After a few tossing and turns, Yoongi sat up straight on his bed. He huffed a little as he grabbed his phone and realized he's only been sleeping for 2 hours. It must be because of his habit of sleeping in late and also waking up only after getting 2 hours of sleep. And now his eyes can't seem to be closed again.

Hoseok's whimp can be heard suddenly, causing Yoongi to turn over to him. He leaned back on the bed, beside Hoseok, facing the other. Hoseok was curling up like a baby in a womb and his face was scrunching.

'Must be a bad dream.' Yoongi thought. A smile was tugged on his pale face.

The bed was just big enough for both of them since they have small body. But Hoseok has been leaning too close to Yoongi's space that Yoongi can barely lean on his side to lay on the bed. Having Hoseok's face up close to his, Yoongi realizes that it's the closest he has been to Hoseok. He has never been that close to Hoseok before. Now that Hoseok's close to him and sleeping soundly, he was able to study his face even though the light was a bit dim.

He runs his fingers through Hoseok's soft hair, calming his down as Hoseok began to whimper again in his sleep. He shushed him softly until he was over to sleep again and his face return to a calm face. He smiled as he never paid any attention on this before. Just how soft Hoseok's hair as he thread through it.

He moved over those few strands of hair that was blocking his eyes to his side, carefully not wanting Hoseok to wake up. Then he slightly moved his small fingers down to his brows, touching it a little and he stopped a while while looking at his closed eyelids. That eyelids has always been open, with shining smiley eyes that got Yoongi all-smiles everytime their eyes locked. He stares down to his high nose and slightly pink blushed cheeks. Yoongi chuckled. Has his cheeks always been this pinkish? Cause Yoongi feels like pinching it since it's too adorable.

As Yoongi's eyes trails down to Hoseok's lips, he his own lips. He could heard his gulp down his throat as he focused his eyes on Hoseok's lips. Hoseok's pink lips was slightly parted and it was so alluring to Yoongi.

Yoongi could feel his body getting hot as Hoseok's sudden whimper sounds so close to him. Not to mention the whimper sounds more like a needy moan rather than a whimper.

'Just what dreams is he having right now?' Yoongi got curious as he pushed over the blanket and made his way out of the bed. Only God knows what would happen if he stays longer beside him.

He dragged his feet to the toilet and closed it. Yoongi the tap and let the water runs down as he put both of his hands on the sink and dropped his head lower, looking at the floor. Few minutes of self-talking , Yoongi splashed his face with the water aggresively, telling himself to wake up. Then he turned it off and pulled a towel on the shelf to his face, wiping his face clean. That's when he heard something he wished he would not.

"Yoongi ahh.. Hmm.." Yoongi heard a faint voice calling out his name and he thought he must be having illusions so he shook his head off, trying to get a grip of himself.

He let out a long sigh and pushed the toilet door open. There he clearly heard Hoseok was on the bed, and it dawned on him that he was not having illusions but it's really happening. Hoseok was in his sleep! And he was Yoongi's name at that. Yoongi froze in front of the toilet as he saw and heard Hoseok panting and got heavier on the bed. He could feel his breathing was uneven as Hoseok blurted out his name in a way. He was even touching his body in a y way.

As Yoongi felt his body reacting, he quickly turned around and quickly got into the toilet again and closing it. He leaned his back on the door and looked downwards. Damn his little member is getting harder as he could heard Hoseok still behind the door.

He hesitated for a bit but then he bring his hand over to his already hard member and jerked it off. He's also Hoseok's name as he pumped his hard member. 10 minutes later he was panting and slowed down as Hoseok's tuned down and stopped. He cleaned himself off and watched his face on the mirror. He couldn’t believe he would be there, together with Hosoek. And what got him more shocked, is that Hosoek was having a wild imagination about them. Then does those pink cheeks means he was dreaming of having a hot make up session with him at that time? Oh god Yoongi couldn’t believe this. He got out of the toilet with a smirk on his face. He could see Hoseok sleeping soundly again. He wonder if Hoseok has been dreaming about him regularly or what.

This is getting interesting. He thought.

 

~.~

Yayy another update. I'm excited for Namjin chapters to be posted but this has to come first.

Jikook chapters were done too^^

Drop some comments. Byee.