Down

Hold Me Tight

NAMJIN.

Finally.

Angst tho.

~.~

 

Namjoon walked over Jin, not noticing the sad expression that the elder had. Jin was plopping his head down, with his back leaning on the giant mirror. He had been in that state for quite some time but none of the members were noticing that. Jimin and Taehyung were playing around the dance floor. Jungkook and Hoseok were practicing their new-made dance choreography, trying to figure out the suitable choreos to be included in their next song for the comeback. Yoongi already left for his workroom to work out on some more songs. Namjoon packed up his bag, slipping in his lyrics books and gadgets before turning around and saying goodbye to the members. He even had the time to smack Jimin and Taehyung who have been playing around too much telling them to start being much more like Jungkook and Hoseok who were trying hard on their own. He gave out a sigh when the two members stuck their tongues out, not wanting to listen to the leader. He quickly made his way to the room and left. He needs to start working on his mixtape.

'He left. Namjoon left.' And there was Jin, sitting down there, feeling hopeless as he saw Namjoon got out of the room. Not even taking note of how bad his condition was. Not even care to spare a glance at him. Jin felt his heart broke as tears rolled down his cheeks. He got more emotional as he heard the other 4 members started rolling on the floor, playfully fighting each other.

'They don't notice me. At all.' He got up from his seat with his shoulder down. Even when the door clicked close, the members did not even realize that he left the room.

'Maybe they don't even realize my existence sometimes.' Jin gripped his hand tightly as the thoughts almost broke him again, trying to hold a grip of himself.

That night, he did not go home. He wandered around the streets for a while before taking subway to Han River. He made sure that he covered his face with a mask and also a cap, a-must-have for an idol who wanted to show up at public without being recognized. As he arrived, it was already late. People were leaving and he found an empty chair. He literally dragged his feet there and took a seat by himself. He opened up a plastic bag he had brought as he went to the convenience store just before that.

'Will this be enough for me to forget everything? Will I be relieved or will I still be empty?' Jin thought as he counted the amount of beer cans that he had bought. Taking one out, he opened the can and took a quick sip as he leaned on the chair. He spared his view on the sky, intently looking at the full moon right above him, shining brightly.

'Could I be as bright and shine as much as the moon do?' He chuckled. Another sip was taken into his mouth.

At first he was taking few sips but now he had been gulping down 3 cans of beers. He's on his 4th beer when he saw a couple strolling around the park, holding hands as the man teased his girl around. When the girl was suddenly brought to tears, he hugged the girl, comforting her as he whispered to her ears. He didn’t know why but they remind him of one thing. Namjoon.

He missed him. Right when he needs him the most, Namjoon pulled away from him. He thought that their feelings were mutuals but he knew he was wrong. Namjoon acts like he cared but he actually didn’t. Namjoon literally played his heart. He said that he will always be there but he didn’t. He lied.

'I'll always be here hyung. You can always come to me whenever you're down.' You are a liar. You're not here. With me.

Jin gulped another can of beers down his throat. He squeezed it shut with all his might before throwing it into the dustbin near him.

"Mind if I join you?" A voice could be heard as Jin was hanging down his head onto the floor.

He tilted to his side, glancing on the body that was standing right across him.

"Seems like you might need a shoulder to cry on. Perhaps?" Hoseok made his way to Jin , filling the empty seat next to Jin.

Hoseok? It's Hoseok.

Hoseok squeezed his eyes as he looked up at the beautiful sky. He stretched out his arms up in the air and let a long breathe out.

"Or perhaps not?" Hoseok swayed his head to his left, facing the elder, with a smile on his face. Jin was not in his right mind since he was under influence of alcohol. He could not tell whether the Hoseok in front of him is the real one or is he only his imagination. His eyes squinted a few times, trying to figure out.

"Hyung. Sukjin hyung. " Hoseok muttered Jin’s name while holding his tears. He tried hard to suppress his feelings but his voice could not lie seeing Jin broke down like that. He reached out his hand to Jin's cheeks, slightly caressing it, he nodded as the elder's brows furrowed. He knew that the elder was trying to figure him out.

"It's me. Hoseok. " When Jin realized that the person in front of him is the real Hoseok, he brought his body closer to Hoseok's. In a split second, he was already sobbing his heart out into Hoseok's chest, burying his face. Hoseok pulled him closer as he embraced him into a tight hug, his hands on Jin's back, caressing it gently as he tried his best to give some comfort to the broken elder.

"Shh. It's okay hyung. I'm here. " Hoseok whispered at Jin's ears. He thought that Jin would start to calm down but he was wrong. Jin cried harder than before, mumbling out few words that Hoseok can’t decipher. Jin actually had hoped that Namjoon was the one who said them, not Hoseok, anyone else. Hoseok decided to stay quiet until Jin calmed down by himself.

"Why are you here?" Jin asked Hoseok as he pulled away from the other's embraces.

"I..I saw you left the room with a not-so-fine situation. That’s why I decided to follow you. " Hoseok replied.

Seeing that Jin did not give out any respond, Hoseok continues.

"Are you..okay..hyung?" Jin wiped away the tears on his cheeks and heaved out a sigh.

"You shouldn’t have followed me. I'm fine. You can go." As soon as he finished his sentence, Jin was taken aback when Hoseok took him into another warm hug. Hoseok patted his back lightly.

"Is it Namjoon?" Hoseok could feel Jin's body tensed up at the sound of Namjoon's name. But Jin did not answer his question. He kept his silence.

"Should I call him here?" Jin pushed Hoseok's body from him and shook his head vigorously.

"Don't" Jin looked like he was ready for begging when he saw Hoseok pulling out his handphone from his pocket.

Hoseok tried to tease Jin some more when he dialed in some random numbers and brought it to his ears. Hoseok could see that Jin's eyeballs were shaking up.

"Ah yes Namjoon ah.." Jin's eyes widen when Hoseok called out Namjoon's name. He really called him! Jin stretched out his hands to grab Hoseok's handphone and wanted to end the call when he realized that Hoseok called nobody. He was tricked.

He looked up to smiling Hoseok. He might be under influence of alcohol but he begins to sober up.

So it is Namjoon. Hoseok grinned at the thought of Jin begin to shaken up when Namjoon's name was brought up.

"So.. Mind to share?" Hoseok tried to lure Jin's mind out.

"Not now." Jin gave up. Maybe it was about time for him to open up about his feelings, about his insecurities to other people.

"Okay then. You owe me one hyung. Or else.. Namjoon's gonna know about this." Hoseok included Namjoon's name because that's the only way that he could heard Jin's explanation to his gloomy days. He also knew that Jin may not be ready yet to tell him everything so he decided to make Jin spills everything out on his own when he was ready. That's why he wrapped up today's conversation quickly. He did not ask too much. It's not that he's not curious. But he knows that things like this should not be taken lightly.

Jin hissed at Hoseok. Now Hoseok knew about his weakness. Should he tell Hoseok about Namjoon? Or should he not?

"Hyung. Let's go." Hoseok already walked further down the path when Jin was contemplating his thoughts. He waved his hand over to Jin, telling him to be quick.

"Where are we going?" Jin tried to sit up straight, balancing himself as he was still a bit drunk. On his way to Hoseok, he tossed the empty cans of beer into the dustbin.

"Bath house!" Hoseok shouted from a distance.

"What?"

"Do you want to get back home reeked in alcohol? Got explanations ready?" Hoseok walked backwards, holding his laugh looking at Jin's sloppy walk.

"Let's stay there tonight hyung. We'll get home tomorrow. I know you're not that sober yet." He ran over to Jin, holding his arms on one hand, guiding him through the walk.

Hoseok's phone buzzed. He took a quick look on it.

"Em.. Hoseok ah.. Did you know where did Jin hyung go?" -Namjoon

Hoseok smirked. These two lovebirds.

“Hyung. Did you turned you phone off?”

“Yes. Why?”

“Nothing.” Hoseok’s grin got wider. It’s gonna be a fun thing starting now.

 

 

~.~

So how's that? Any ideas on what's happening to Jin?