You should have stop

Hold Me Tight

YEAH IT'S JIKOOK GUYS.

DO READ AND COMMENTS ^^

~.~

 

It’s the peak time for people who are on their way to work. The road is congested plus the slippery road makes people drive more carefully. Their way home took longer than they usually do, making a usually half an hour ride to a one-hour ride home. As Jimin was wandering his mind off the road, he felt his shoulder heavy. He turned his head over to see Jungkook already snoozing off on his shoulder. His eyes blinked a few times before grinning in happiness. When the car went over a bump, Jungkook’s head almost fell off his shoulder but he quickly got a hold of it and slowly letting Jungkook’s head to rest on his shoulder again. Jungkook was sleeping so soundly he didn’t get awoken by the bumpy ride at all. Instead, he wrapped his arms around Jimin’s arm, hugging it tighly. He even nuzzles his nose on Jimin’s shoulder, letting out a heavy sigh and continues to sleep comfortably.

Jimin smiles as he felt his heart blooming with happiness. Jungkook’s messy hair and innocent face cause him to chuckle while lowering his head to get a better view of Jungkook’s face. He slipped his hands into his pockets and took out his phone, unlocking it. Opening the camera application, he switched the mode to selca mode. He hold his phone up high and started to look for  good angles. Luckily other members were already drifted to sleep. He snapped quite a lot of selcas with him making few expressions towards Jungkook’s face.

Swiping across the photos he had taken just now, he couldn’t help but breaks into a smile, looking at how cute Jungkook’s sleeping face is. Little did he know that Jungkook also admires his sleeping face. He stopped at one photo and quickly set it up as his lockscreen. It’s a photo of him closely placing his nose on top of Jungkook’s black hair, pressing it and kissing his hair while closing his eyes. He could smell the lovely scent of shampoo that Jungkook was using. It was so addictive that he could stay like that for a long time. He loves it so much because they looks like a couple and it’s so sweet.

When the car stopped, he heard the managers waking up the other members, telling them to head up to their home and get a comfortable sleep before their fansign. Jimin nodded as the managers asked him to wake Jungkook up and makes sure that everyone is home since he’s the only one awake. The managers and the other members left the van, leaving only Jimin and Jungkook inside the van. Jimin waited a few more minutes before placing his hands on Jungkook’s, rubbing it a little to wake Jungkook up.

“Kookie ah..Wake up..We’ve arrived..” Jimin said in a small voice.

“Jeon Jungkook..”He said it louder but still with a soft voice. But the maknae won’t budge a little.

“Jeon Jungkookie~~” Jimin raised his voice another octave as he shifted his body to face the other, but still not letting Jungkook’s head fell over his shoulder. He gave a pat on Jungkook’s shoulder and shake it. Jimin wanted to by closing their faces together but Jungkook’s head moved slightly causing him to pull his face away in embarrassment. He coughed a little and fanned his red face to blow away the embarrassment.

“Hyung..Have we arrived?” Jungkook’s raspy voice upon his wake up was so y that Jimin felt his breathing stopped for a few seconds.

“Er..yes..W-we have arrived..let’s go..”Jimin stuttered when he was replying to Jungkook.

Jimin quickly grab Jungkook's and his bag. He was ready to get out of the back seat of the car when Jungkook grabbed his arms, causing him to sit back on the seat.

"Can we stay like this a bit longer? " Jungkook still had his eyelids closed while murmuring those words. Jimin did not know how to react. Jungkook’s voice was so cute he couldn’t resist.

"O..okay.." He sat back on the seat with an uneven breathing. Jungkook seems to be sleeping again on his shoulder with his arms wrapping the elder's waist.

Jimin waited for about 10 minutes while he kept looking out of the car, worried and yet nervously waiting if the managers came back to them looking like that. He's not supposed to be nervous because they're not doing anything wrong but their situation right now somehow got his stomach butterflies.

"Jungkook ah.. It's already 10 minutes.. Let's go.." Jimin's voice comes out so smooth and soothing to Jungkook's ears. Jungkook does not feel like waking up. It is so comfortable.

"10 more minutes please..hyung.." When Jimin heard Jungkook called him hyung with a cute voice, he felt his stomach shot with bubbles of happiness. His crescent-moon-like eyes was formed with a giggle. It was so unlike Jungkook to be so bubbly like this. Jimin finds it extremely cute when Jungkook's being needy and clingy like this. He does not hate it. He loves it. So much.

Jungkook tightens his grip on Jimin's waist while he locates his head further up Jimin's shoulder. He nuzzles his nose against Jimin's neck. He let out a long comfortable breath against Jimin's neck before turning back into his sleep.

Jimin's smile now disappears. His face now was blushing in pink as he felt Jungkook's hot breath travels down his neck.

What is this kid doing? Did he realize what's he doing right now? He's obviously teasing me right now.

Jimin did not know whether he was breathing or not. The world seems to be so quiet suddenly. He could only hear his heart beating furiously and Jungkook's breath against his exposed neck almost got him mad. He did not think he can handle it anymore.

"Jungkook ah.. That's..enough.." Jimin shifted his body to Jungkook as Jungkook loosen his grip, holding his head up straight upon hearing his hyung calling out his name. His sleepy eyes makes Jimin more . He leaned in closer to Jungkook, his face was about few centimetres from Jungkook's. He tilted his head a little and placed his plump lips onto the younger's. He went on with the kiss while closing his eyes.

Jungkook's eyes widened at the sudden kiss. He blinked his shiny eyes with his cheeks flushed into a hot pink colour. Jimin's lips was brushing lightly against his for like 5 seconds before he pulled up from the kiss, panting slowly. He averted his gaze from the younger.

"You should have stop.." Jimin mumbled out his words as he swifted out of the car, leaving Jungkook in daze. He thought he was dreaming. Jungkook had a hard time trying to get a grasp of the shocking event that had happened. It was so brief and… he was not ready.

Did Jimin hyung just kiss me? I must have been dreaming.

"Jeon Jungkook. What are you still doing here? I thought I told Jimin to take you home. Aish that Park Jimin.." Jungkook flinched at sudden voice of the manager. He gave the manager a confused look.

"Hyung.. Am I dreaming?" Jungkook asked the manager with his innocent yet a curious look.

He hoped that he wasn't dreaming just now because it feels too real. But at the same time he was scared. He waited anxiously as the manager took out their outfits in hangers from the cars and gets ready to head upstairs again, to their house.

"What are you talking about? Get out of the van now and come with me. You can continue your dream upstairs but for now, let's get going." The manager hushed him out of the van and literally dragged his arms upstairs. He couldn't stop thinking about it along the way to their shared house.

When he stepped into the house, he saw Jimin laying on the cushion, sprawling his legs on the cushion. As Jimin realized that Jungkook was there, he gave Jungkook a stare that no one knows what it is about.

Jungkook hurriedly went to Taehyung who just got out of the toilet, avoiding Jimin.

"Taehyung ah, did you see my bag?" Taehyung shrugged with his sleepy eyes and left Jungkook alone, standing at the hallway, afraid to turn around. He knew that Jimin was watching him.

Jungkook turned around to look around the house for his bag but he stumbled in shock as Jimin was standing behind him, with his bag in his hand.

He raised his brows and handed Jungkook his bag. Jungkook grabbed his bag quickly and wanted to leave to his room but Jimin tend to lean in closer to him. Jungkook brings his body further back until his back touches the wall behind him. Jimin smirked a little, looking to his sides to ensure that no one is watching before quickly whispered something into Jungkook’s ears before disappearing into his room.

"You must still be in daze after what's happening. Told you, you should have stop, Kookie ah.."

Oh . It's real.