[JIKOOK + YOONSEOK] Hug Me

Hold Me Tight

“Just hold me, hold me a little
Don’t say anything and please just run to me
With a heart that’s nothing but lonely and anxious
I’m waiting for you like this”

~V&J-hope~Hug me~

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jungkook’s POV

 

The weather that night was so windy that I can feel chills running down to my spine. I just hope that we managed to get back home as soon as possible. It’s not just because of the windy weather, but also because of this weird feelings tingling inside me whenever I’m with Jimin hyung.

“What are you doing?” I could feel my body reacting to Hoseok’s voice. I quickly pulled my head up and scanned the situation around me. I even pulled my hand away from Jimin hyung’s grip in a rush. I could see his eyes looking at me as I pulled my hand away but I’m more concerned about Hoseok’s voice at that time.

Did we get caught? I could feel my heart beating faster.

But wait. Why am I getting worried? We did not do anything wrong. We just..hold..hands? Erm it’s not wrong, right? I kept on talking to myself that I almost forgot the existence of Jimin hyung beside me.

“Nothing.” Yoongi hyung’s voice interrupted  my self-talking and got me back to reality.

Unconsciously, we crawled to hide behind the clump of bushes near the wooden bench where Yoongi and Hoseok were sitting. We stay hidden for quite a while but just enough that our heads popped out a little for us to be able to view them.

We can barely heard anything from their conversations because they’re keeping their voice low enough for them to heard each other. However, they were visible enough for us to see Hoseok hyung showing his weird and silly gestures that made Yoongi hyung breaks into laughter.

As time goes by, I started to feel anxious. For how long do we have to do this? And that’s when I turned to my side to see Jimin hyung is looking at me intently. I repeat, intently.

To be honest, that’s when I realized that our faces were only few inches apart. Close enough for his shoulder to brush against mine. Now, not only my nose went red because of the cold, my cheeks also did. But not because of the cold.

I could  quickly get up from my squat and walked away from him. I’m not that pleased to let him see my rosy cheeks, of course.

And yes, for one second I realized that Hoseok and Yoongi were looking at me as I passed by them. I wanted to stop to say hi as I heard them calling out for me but my feet won’t listen. I just walked away like a robot and even at a faster pace when I heard Jimin hyung also shouted for my name.

I’m not going to turn back.

 

 

 

Hoseok’s POV

I have been watching Yoongi hyung throughout the performance and I realized that there must be something bothering him since he kept on making mistakes. Everytime he makes mistakes, other members covered him. It is uncommon for Yoongi hyung to make mistakes while performing.

After performance, I was the last one to enter the waiting room. As soon as I stepped into the room, my hawk eyes could sense his presence at the corner of the room. Resting on the blue couch with his head laid back on the couch. I hesitated for a bit. He obviously looks like he did not want to be bothered but I decided to just go for it anyway.

“Hyung.” I called him.

“Hmm.”

“Are you okay?” I asked.

Yoongi hyung had his eyelid opened as he heard me. He tilted his head to the side, facing me.

“I’m okay.” He answered. His voice was shaky enough to get me worried. He smiled. But i knew it was a fake one.

Taehyung came to tell us that the lunch is ready. I looked over to Yoongi hyung and he just shake his head, refusing to eat lunch.

Taehyung grabbed my arms and pulled me over to the table, leaving Yoongi hyung on the couch, resting by himself.

I did not know whether he take up any lunch or not after that.

 

For the next schedule, we have to attend a variety show that would need our active participation. This schedule would end late and I could only thought of Yoongi hyung at that moment. I wondered if he’d be able to stand on his feet all the way to the end of schedule.

For the first half of the show, Yoongi hyung barely participate. I could sense that he had definitely reached his limit. I hold myself for quite some times until the productions signalled for a half hour break.

“Hyung. I think you should rest.” I laid my hands on his shoulders, facing him.

“Nope. I’m fine.” He pushed away my hands and walked alongside other members.

I sighed. Maybe I should just let him win for now. But not after this.

 

 

“Hoseok hyung.” Jimin came to me, worried.

“I think...something is wrong with Yoongi hyung. He kept on pressing his head but insists that he’s fine. I’m not.. You know him, don’t you?” Jimin looked guilty that he failed to coax Yoongi to rest.

That’s it. I’m done with this .

“Where is he?”

I almost tripped while walking fast to the toilet. As I pushed the door open, I could see Yoongi hyung on the floor with his back on the wall.

“I said I’m fine.” Yoongi hyung said as he pressed his head while keeping his head down on the floor, thought that Jimin was the one who came by.

“I let you go for the first time. But not anymore.” I squat beside him and slides my fingers to his hair, keeping it to the side of his head. I touched his head with the back of my palm.

It’s hot. Like really hot.

“You’re boiling. I’ll tell the manager to let you withdraw for the second half of the show. Now let’s go home and rest.” I put my arms around his shoulders, wanting to hold him up but he refused.

“Stop it, Hoseok. I’m not a baby. I can withstand this.” He uttered the words but it seems like his body rebelled. He tried to stand up but he failed. His legs gave away and he had to return to his sitting position again.

“Now you listen to me, Yoongi hyung. You’ll follow me back home and rest for the day.” I gave out a more-like-instruction to him while I shifted myself so that my back is in front of him with my knees on the floor.

“Now hop on my back.” I can’t wait anymore. Yoongi hyung needs a quick-treatment before he collapsed.

“Hoseok ah..”

“Hyung please..” I can feel my voice half begging him to hop on.

Finally Yoongi hyung gave in as he wrapped his arms around my neck, letting his body fall on my back. I grabbed his legs and stood up quite easily. Yoongi hyung’s body was so hot that I could feel it on my back.

“Do you know how worried I am about you? I’m worried sick.” I let out a little mumbling as I got him sitted on the car seat.

I sat on the seat beside him and closed the car door.

When I turned to my side, he already dozed off. He slept so soundly despite his boiling body. His pale skin looked even more pale. I already forgot when was the last time I saw him broke down like this.

“And it hurts my heart seeing you like this. You should know that I’m always here for you. In sickness. And in health.” I continued my mumbling. Soft enough just for me to heard myself.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author’s  note: Here Yoonseok moment for you guys! Woohoo. Sorry for some grammatical here and there. Enjoice :D