A Charming Pink Prince

The Cha Brothers *Rewritten*

 

            “What?”

            “Let me be your first.” He said again with a straight face. I unlocked my legs from around his waist and he let me down. I slowly pulled my hands from resting on his shoulders and nervously fiddled my fingers. “You had no problem with kissing me, just now.”

            “Is that how you view woman?” I asked and he looked confused. “Is that how you view me?”

            “Well, you had no problem the just a minute ago.” Was his defense. I looked at him and realized how he had seen everything that happened just now. ‘All you American girls think I want to sleep with them’ ran through my head again just like that one day in the guess room.

            “I don’t want to sleep with you.” I said in a harsh tone. “Because then ill fall under the ‘All American girls’ thing you have in your head.” I walked to the kitchen and checked the time. 1:13 am. HOLY-! “Look, I need to get some sleep, I have to go to work tomorrow.” He just looked at me. “You can stay or you can leave.”

            “Did you not read the manual?” he hissed. “Mondays through Wednesday you don’t work until 1 pm.” He huffed a laugh again. I looked at him.

            “Your mood swings are starting to piss me off.” I said and walked into my bedroom. I shut the door and heard the front door open and slam shut. I peeked out and saw that Ho Seok had left.

            I breathed out.

            “What is his problem?!” I said to myself. I began to get undressed and started the shower. “’You American girls this’ and ‘do you like me’ this. UGH!” I said and stepped into the hot water. I shivered and relaxed. Once again I could feel Ho Seok’s hands on me, his lips on mine. I shook my head of his face and washed up really quick. I stepped out the shower and wrapped my body in a white towel I had hanging on the back of the door. When I stepping into my bedroom I realized the lights were off and the door shut. Did I not turn the lights on after Ho Seok left?

            Not thinking twice about it I went over to my bed and sat down. If what Ho Seok said was true, I had time to relax tomorrow during the day. The sound of someone calling my cell phone startled me, so I put on a pair of sweat pants and hoodie and went into the living room to get my phone.

            A blocked number? I answered it but didn’t hear anything, then the line cut off. The number called again, but this time I answered. Nothing, then the line hung up.

            Not a lot of things scare me but this certainly did. Whoever it was, they didn’t call again. My night ended there, I locked up my door and window and went to bed.

 

            The next morning, I was such a mess. I didn’t want to move. My body was so emotionally drained of everything. Was I involved in a love triangle? Me, NamJoon and Ho Seok? The bad influence third brother verse the good rule following fourth brother and an American girl who is their house maid.

            I rubbed my hands in my face and groaned. One of the brothers gave me a cold shoulder while the other tried to get into my pants. What am I going to do? I got dressed and decided to go for a walk. It was around 10 am when I left my building, and the sun was shining and felt warm on my skin.

            Today I was wearing black converses, white holey skinny jeans and a red pull over that had the number 00 on the back in white. I had my over the shoulder bag on and I felt like today would be a better day. I walked to the market and through the park a few times, listened to the birds sing. Just to clear my head.

When 11:30 am rolled around I found myself in front of Cha Incorporated, why? I have no idea. When I was passing by I saw Jian leaving the building, he must be going to lunch.

            “Jian?” I called and wave to him. He smiled and walked over to me.

            “Hey, what are you doing here?” he asked and looked around. “Do you start working here today?”

            “Dressed like this? Hell no.” I said and he laughed. “Are you going to lunch?”

            “Yeah, are you meeting someone? I could always use a lunch buddy.” He smiled at me and cupped my cheek the way we did when we were little. I giggled and turned away from him.

            “Jian…” I said “People will think something.” He shook his head and placed his arm around me.

            “Well, who cares.” He said and we began our way to lunch. Jian and I had a special type of relationship. Our families lived next to each other when we grew up, and I would always spend time with him. Our families agreed that we would marry when we got older but when Jian didn’t want to get married young, he just moved away. His mother begged me to follow him and I’m glad I did. Korean culture is something I enjoy.

            “So… how work?” he asked as we sat in a noodle shop. I flicked my hair behind my ear so I can eat.

            “It’s stressful for all the wrong reasons.” I said low but he heard me.

            “How so?” he questioned. I froze and watched as the only boy I ever truly loved ate a mouthful of noodles. Without revealing names, I told him the story.

            “Well… keep my secret.” I said and he nodded. I signed, “I got hired as a house keeper for a wealthy family that’s related to the Cha’s. And the two sons have been making moves on me.” Jian’s eye brows narrowed at me.            

            “What do you mean?” he placed his chopsticks down and brought his drink up to his lips.

            “The older one pinned me on the ground, and asked to ‘bed’ me.” I said and Jian nearly chocked. “But the day before the younger brother told me he wanted me more than him, and pinned me against a car and kissed me.”

            “Wait, wait, wait.” He said and rubbed his temples. “So older brother had been trying to get you to have with him, basically call you an American girl ?” I nodded. “Then younger brother says he wants you more, pins you down and kisses you?” his eye open wide in disbelief.

            “Then when last night-” Jian’s eyes narrowed

            “Last night?” his face dropped and he huffed and sat back in his chair.

            “The older brother, pinned me down to the ground and kissed me.”

            “Anything else?” Jian questioned.

            “Then he asked if he could bed me and said I should have no problem with it since I let him kiss me.” Jian slammed his hand on the table and caused others who are eating their lunch to look our way.    

            “WHAT THE HELL SAM?” he yelled in English.

            “Jian please keep your voice down.” I said hushing him. He took a breath then relaxed.

            “How long have you worked there?”

            “Today will be my third day.” I said and Jian looked at me like I was crazy.

 

            Jian paid for our meal and we began out walk back to the office. It was 12:15 and the tense between Jian and I was obvious. When we stopped in front of the building.

            “You said they are related to the Cha family?” I nodded and he looked at the tall building with all the office windows that looked down on us. “Do they work here?” he asked. I looked up at the building.

            “The younger brother does.” I looked back at Jian. “I’m not sure if the older brother is.”

            “Okay.” He thought for a second. “Get to work and I’ll stop by later to check on you. Okay?” his soft palm caressed my face and he began his way inside.

 

            When I turned around to start my way to the Cha residence, I was met by Jin. He tilted his head at me and raised and eye brow.

            “I thought I saw you.” He said and I looked at his hand; it was freshly wrapped. “I stopped the car for you.”

            “There was no need-”

            “Get in.” he said and turned to enter the automobile behind him. I hesitated then entered the car.

                       

            It was quiet, we didn’t talk. He just looked out the window. The was a separator between the back seat and the drive and I thought this was interesting. The back seat was fairly bigger than any other car I have been in recently. The seats were comfortable.

            “How is your hand?” I asked and Jin lifted it and placed it back down. I nodded at his ‘still wrapped up’ gesture. Then the car stopped for a moment. Was it a red light?

            “Ho Seok came home late last night.” He commented, I looked at him but he still looked out the window. “He and NamJoon go into it.” I froze and felt my face go red. “You’re an interesting character Samuel.” He finally looked at me, deep eyes and no expression. This was the look of an elder brother.

            “Is everyone okay?” I questioned and his eye brow raised.

            “Jeung Guk got hurt.” He said like it was nothing. “He always tried to step in when his elder brothers are fighting.” He looked back out the window.

            “How bad is he hurt?” I questioned feeling bad about the little brother.

            “He needed stitched; 4 to be exact.” I gasp and covered my mouth. “Ho Seok’s temper got the best of him, but NamJoon is good at breaking things, intentionally and unintentionally.” His voice was stern. “But I thank you for housing my delinquent of a brother from being taken to the police station and criticized by the media.” He sighed lightly, and looked at me. “But please for now on, just keep your distance from them.” I opened my mouth to say something but he continued. “I’ll be sure to have Jeung Guk, or TaeHyung near you at all times. Ho Seok wouldn’t do anything inappropriate in front of them. NamJoon will be at work with me.”

            “Wait, inappropriate?” I was shy in front of Jin, and I needed to ask. “Did Ho Seok tell you something?”

            “Well, Ho Seok and NamJoon’s argument was somewhat about you, and recent…” he cleared his throat. “Events.” We locked eyes. “I now know what happened in the elevator.” My body froze. “And the guess room, along with the car ride with NamJoon and in your place with Ho Seok.” I couldn’t believe my ears, did they both seriously put themselves out there? Put me out there? I didn’t want to come off as a between brothers. I didn’t even really want that type of relationship with them.

            We road over a small bridge.

            “I’m sorry that your brothers are so arguing because of me.”

            “Let me completely honest with you.” His voice was stern and he looked at me and slightly turned his torso towards me. “You are the fourth girl their fighting over, and everything I’m telling you, I’m warning you about.” Fourth? I was the fourth one; so they fight a lot. “YoonGi and I did not interfere as much as we should have before because we were more focused on our own goals. But this time we will; you don’t need to be as torn apart as the other girls. The next few weeks, Ho Seok is going to become extremely ual towards you, and NamJoon will become extremely open to any opportunity he can get to be alone with you. So for now on you will take my car home, I have a driver scheduled to take you home. If Ho Seok tries to come over, call me.” He handed me a business card with his personal written on the back.

            “What if he’s drunk or has been drinking?” I asked and Jin chuckled.

            “It take four bottles of Soju to get Ho Seok drunk, but NamJoon doesn’t drink; or at least not in front of us.” He looked forward again. “My three younger brothers don’t know what’s going on.” He said quietly. “They just know things got physical and Jeung Guk got hurt.”

            “I understand.” I felt the pain he felt for his non blood brothers. Jin was feeling the weight of everything. His two younger brothers are fighting for the fourth time over someone who’s irrelevant to their lives, while is four younger siblings are finding their ways. The only one who could possibly understand Jin was YoonGi.

            When we pulled up to the house, Jin stopped me before he got out the car. “My father will be watching you more closely now. He was there when everything started.” I really wanted to help Jin, and solve this problem. The least I can do is be good to him and do everything he says, and asked of me.

 

            The inside of the house seemed the same. Mr. Cha himself was watching the news, while Nurse Kim was standing by. There was a bag of fluid hanging on a medal pole with wheels on the bottom. A tube from the hanging bag to Mr. Cha’s arm was short but long enough for him to do daily tasks.

            Jin came you behind him and bowed his greeting.

            “I’m home.” He said then started his way upstairs.

            “Hello darling!” Called Nurse Kim, she began to stand.

            “No, please stay seated. How are you?” I asked as I changed shoes and placed my bag in the corner.

            “I’m doing very well.” She makes a look for me to greet Mr. Cha.

            “Hello, Mr. Cha, how are you, sir?” I asked lightly.

            “Very good, thank you.” His voice seemed annoyed, but I just started to get my job done.

            I cleaned the kitchen and the few hours I haven’t been here it was obvious that someone had cooked and made a huge mess of things. After that I did the laundry and wiped down everything that had a hard surface. I folded dish towels, regular body towels, and wash clothes, along with hand towels. There was a basket empty so I decided I’ll put the towels away upstairs. The basket was heavy but I took a deep breath and carried it.

            Half way up the stairs I ran into Jin who was wear jeans and a light pink t-shirt.

            “Need help?” he questioned automatically taking one side of the basket for me.

            “Oh, no.” I laughed slightly embarrassed. “I can do this.”

            “Oh, okay.” He said and continued down the stairs. Jin is incredibly beautiful and the way he talks was like cutting warm butter. So easy to talk to him but hard to reply back. I can truly understand the whole Pink Prince thing now. It was his color.

            I was in the bathroom, with the door open putting the towels away, when it was fully packed I moved on to the next bathroom that was on the other side of the hall.

            There was quiet a lot of space in this one, so I began to stack it. I had to move a lot of things around to make sure everything was going to fit properly, but it was satisfying to see things fit properly. The hair on the back of my neck began to rise and the smell of men cologne swirled through the air. The strange feeling of someone behind me made me snap around to the open door. No one, but the door was shut.

            “Hello beautiful.” His voice said and I turned around to see Ho Seok. Shirtless Ho Seok. A smile cracked along his face, and he pulled me in by grabbing my waist. He cupped my again and looked at me ually; he his top lip, causing it to be glossy looking, and bit his bottom lip. I swallowed hard and realized my hands were resting on his chest. I looked down to see how far his when and was relieved to see baggy shorts.

            ‘Ho Seok is going to become extremely ual towards you’ ran through my head in Jin’s voice, and I pushed away from Ho Seok to be lifted by my . In a panic I wrapped my legs around him tightly and locked my arms onto his shoulders.

            “You like this position don’t you?” he joked.

            “Ho Seok…” I said looking away from him, and he rested me on the sink, and began to my face and pull my hair behind my ear. “Let me do my job.”

            “You’re doing a good job. Being here with me.” I unlocked my legs from around him and tried to push past him, but he didn’t bud. He grabbed my chin and brought it over to his face. With his thumb he flicked my lip, I shuddered.

            “Ho Seok, please.” I said and his hands found their way under my shirt, and my lower back. I arched into him and he bit his lip again in satisfaction.

            “You want to be here like this, with me.” He said and I snapped a glare at him. I somehow found the strength and pushed him away and got off the sink.

            “I don’t, you’re the one who wants ME here.” I said and went to grab the basket. When I reached for the door, Ho Seok snatched the basket and slammed the door shut with his fist. If he had been an inch closer, I would have been punched. His eyes narrowed at me and I felt scared to be around him. My lip trembled and my eyes couldn’t focus on anything.

            His faced changed when he took a deep breath and lowered his arm. I left the bathroom as fast as I could and went into the kitchen. Jin was eating a bowl of fruit. He looked at me, and must have saw the fear in my eyes, because he immediately came over to me. He was taller so I looked up to him and he down to me.

            “Are you okay?” he said his voice was low. “I heard the door but didn’t think about it.” he started to leave the kitchen but I grabbed his wrist.

            “I’m okay.” I managed to say. Jin looked at me again, eye brow raised. “I’m fine.”

            “You sure?” I nodded to his question, he huffed and flicked his hair to the side. “Stay down here then until Jimin gets home. He’s with Taehyung and Jeung Guk.” He sat back down and popped a grape into his mouth. I went around the other side of the counter. I sat in the kitchen with him, watching him eat while he used his phone. His lips were so plump and pink. When he bit halfway into a grape the juice dripped down his lip, and I felt my thirst. Thirst? Why? He looked up, a little confused. I looked away, but saw from my peripheral vision that he wiped the juice away with his thumb.