Love Hate Kind Of Thing

The Cha Brothers *Rewritten*

When the elevator doors of the building opened, I was greeted by a familiar face. He was slouched over, sitting in front of my door with his head on his knees.

“Ho Seok?” I questioned and he lifted his head. His eyes were read, and his eye looked as if he was ready to burry himself alive. When I came around to see him head on, he had two empty bottles of beer next to him. “Come on.” I said helping him up and getting him inside.

 

When we were inside Ho Seok just sat at the table in front of the TV. He didn’t speak, he didn’t use any innuendos towards me, he was just a numb being in the world.

“Ho Seok?” I called a little worried. I got him some water and placed it in front of him and sat down next to him. I rubbed his back as he just stared off into nothing. The feeling of a vibration came to my hand, I patted his pocket and found his phone. Over 20 missed calls, from all his brothers. There was also some text from Kook, and Tae.

“Ho Seok? Your brothers are worried about you.” I said low but he just looked away with his eyes. I thought of what NamJoon said and how it was his birthday. “Stay right here.” I said to the statue like man.

 

After about 20 minutes of rush cooking I had 3 chocolate chip pancakes stacked with a candle I had found in a draw in the kitchen. I cut the lights and light the candle with a lighter.

“Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Ho Seok, happy birthday to you.” I said and placed the plate in front of him. He looked at it then back at me, I just smiled to him and signaled for him to blow out the candle. I clapped for him when he killed the flame, and began to get up to turn the lights on.

“Sam, wait.” He said before I stood. His voice was so different.

“What is it?” I said back, then sat next to him.

The heat from his body became close to mine and the feeling of his head resting on my shoulder gave me a shiver. I froze but my heart raced.

“Thank you.” He said low and all his weight came down on me. He must have passed out from the earlier beers.

“Ho Seok?” I called but he just groaned. He shifted a little and his lips brushed my neck and I fell over. His head rested on my chest, he wasn’t heavy but it still wasn’t an ideal place for him. I waited for a moment.

“I know… what I did was wrong.” He groaned. “But why… Huh? Why does he still hate me for it?” his words turned into mumbles. His groans vibrated my chest and I began to panic.

“Ho Seok!” I called loud and in his ear, he jumped up, and rolled onto his back. “Thank goodness.” I said and sat up. He was laid out like Tae was the night I brought him here.

What am I the care taker of gorgeous young men? It wasn’t bad being their house maid but now after hour’s care was a bit much. I huffed at the unconscious boy and saw his eye brows were twitching in his sleep. I leaned over him and his face. He looked so peaceful. I sighed and turned to go to the bathroom to get ready for work tomorrow; my first day working while the Cha Brothers also went to work. When two large but gentle hands grab the sides of my face and brought me back to Ho Seok’s face.

“Sam…” he said and my face turned red. He closed his eyes and brought me to his lips. His kiss was nothing like his brothers. NamJoon’s style was strong and capturing, while Ho Seok’s was more ‘you’ll come to me’ and that what happened. I leaned in to kiss him more. WHY!? Why did I want my lips to be with his? Please don’t let this be a pity kiss because of his birthday. His fingers laced through my hair and I felt his lips tremble.

            I pulled away and he sat up; we faced away from each other. I did out of embarrassment and the thought of kissing Ho Seok and his brother was spinning in my mind. I didn’t know why he turned away from me, maybe he realized I wasn’t as great as he thought NamJoon made me out to be.

I took a deep breath and looked back to Ho Seok, just to be pinned the ground with my hands above my head. He’s strong, and I was scared.

            His open palms pressed down on my wrist as he sat with leg and his leg intertwined. His smile was wicked.

            “Do you really think two bottles of beer would put me out?” he said in a sarcastic tone and a smug look.

            “So that whole ‘Why does he hate me’ whine was bull ?” I hissed in anger at him. For a moment I saw his eyes go from ‘I’m sorry’ to ‘never mind’.

            “I really don’t know why I told you that, but you’re in no position to be giving me that look.” His eye brow raised and I pouted, not to be cute but because I was stumped. I didn’t have a comeback. “That’s a cute face.” He mocked me and I looked away and tried to force a straight face.

            “Can you get off of me?” I asked still not making eye contact. “I really don’t want to have to tell your brothers about this.” As if he was a dog, he snarled at me and I felt my heart race,

            “As if any of them can-” he stopped himself. “Sam just answer my questions.” He said and looked me in the eyes. “You like me don’t you?” he asked and held my tongue, but I could see in his eyes that mine were confused. I just met this boy, once on accident and the other times because he wanted to be … unsettling straight forward.

            “I don’t even know you.” I said low and a smile cracked across his face.

            “You don’t know my brother but you gladly take a bed if he offers you one.” He huffed and chuckled a little. “What other company do you work for?” he said and began to look around my small apartment.

            “What?” I was confused.

            “You’re a spy, aren’t you?” I laughed at him,

            “If I was a spy, I’d have enough evidence on YOU alone to ruin your company. You came onto me like a dog in heat!” I yelled. Ho Seok dropped his head in a laugh and looked at my body.

            “You think people would believe you?” he laughed in an unconvinced tone.

“I could say you tried to seduce my brother, came into our home, and had with me.” This time I laughed.

            “Have with you?” he gave a strange look.

            “All the times we’ve been alone together, there is no way people won’t believe it.”

            “You know, it’s a lot easier to identify a flower if it hasn’t been touched.” I narrowed my eyes and he looked at my body again and immediately let go of my wrist. He stood and paced my little living room a few times. I sat up and rubbed my bruised arms.

            “So you’re really just-” he spoke in small burst. “You’re not a-”

            “What’s your problem anyways?” I said and he looked at me. His eyes were wide and he looked like he had been enlightened.

            “Oh my ing GOD!” he yelled at the top of his lungs. I ran up to him and covered his mouth

            “Hey, be quiet! You’re not at home, you’re in an apartment building. You know, where other people also live. You’ll get the land lord called on me.” I said and he just looked at me.

            He was still. He didn’t move just looked at me, right into my soul. When I dropped my hands we were just staring at each other. His hands came back up to my face and cupped under both cheeks. He leaned in again and I couldn’t turn away.

            Once again our lips were together and he was leading me on. His hands dropped down to my waist and touched the skin under my shirt; his hands were cold. I shivered. Ho Seok’s hands wondered a lot more the NamJoon’s, he cupped my and pulled me to my tippy toes. He was now the breath out of me, and started using tongue a lot more. His kissing surpassed NamJoon when it came to being rough; next thing I knew my legs were wrapped around his waist and my back was pushed up against the wall. My arms around his neck and the kissing so intense.

            My hands ran through his hair multiple times grabbing at its silky ness and his hands squeezed mercilessly at my and thighs. My blue jeans were so tight that it was become unfordable to be in this position. Ho Seok stopped and looked at me, he held my weight like it was nothing.

            “Let me bed you.” He said with a straight face and even tone. My heart skipped a beat.