A Prince to a King

The Cha Brothers *Rewritten*

 *** I took out all the overly emotional and dreadful things because i felt it got tooo crazy for this story. so i replaced most of it! i hope you still enjoy!***

 

            “You hurt your ankle that bad?” he rubbed my thigh down to my knee and knocked on my cast. It hurt a little. “You hurt your head just now, too.” He my face and showed me the little bit of blood. I looked away, trying to wiggle from under him, but he sat right on top of me with all his weight

            “You know, Sam. I didn’t think I would ever like you. I was always with prettier girls, some with bigger and rounder asses. Girls who put out and let me do whatever I liked to them. It was easy too. Just sweet talk them a bit, tell them how gorgeous they were and I could have them over and in no time. But you. I never thought of you like that. Like a woman.” He my head and looked at my hoodie. His face changed to disgust in a second. “Queen?” he huffed. “A queen? You’re just a sleeping with heirs to companies.”

            I shook my head back and forth no, and he moved his hand from my mouth.

            “I didn’t, Jain I swear. I didn’t sleep with any of them.” He put his hand back over my mouth and looked disgusted again.

            “I, SAW the way they look at you.” He reached in his back pocket and pulled out a pocket knife. It had to be four or five inches long and sharp. I looked away and began to cry out loud, a screaming for help cry that was muffled by Jian. He took his hand away from my mouth.

            “Help! Someone!” I screamed but he played the knife close to my throat.

            “QUIET!” he yelled through gritted teeth. I cried to myself as the cold blade slid under my shirt and hoodie and began to effortlessly slice through my clothes. I was on the ground with my hoodie and shirt sliced open, only a bra covered me. I cried to myself.

            “Jian please.” He stuck the knife in my mouth.

            “I’ll take your tongue out if you ever speak my name again.” His eyes were wild and he looked at my body like he just opened a treasure chest. His breathing deepened and he ran the flat side of the blade against my lower stomach.

            Jian pushed me over to one side and snatched my arm from under me and turned me the rest of the way over. He pulled my arm all the way back and up. I screamed in pain and made a small cut on shoulder blade.

            “Be quiet.” His voice was solid and low. I was in so much pain. “Since all the brothers love your body, I want to try it out as well.” I broke, I didn’t care at this point anymore. He could shove that knife deep in my heart before he’d take anything from me physically. The moment I felt his knuckles run across my lower back and into my waist line I began to kick scream and cry my hardest. I manage to get a little free from Jian’s grip and push him off enough for me to get away and head for the door, but I was too slow.

            His hand grabbed my hair at the scalp and pulled me down to the drowned again. This time I couldn’t see anything. I could only hear.

            “Sam?” his voice was shaky again. “Ah ! Why did you do this! Why did you run!” He yelled at the top of his voice, I just moved my head around as much as I could, looking but not seeing anything. I was on my back, I know that. My arms felt heavy and my head barely moved left and right. I swallowed hard and felt my lips part. “ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!”

            I heard the door open, but not like Jian left. Like if someone kicked the door in form the outside. NamJoon? I heard shuffling and then the sound of people talking.

            “Sam?” Who is that? “Same it’s me can you hear me?” NamJoon?

            “Young man we called the police.” A voice said, it sounded like an older man

            “Thank you.” He answered

            “Is she alright?” a woman this time.

            “My son’s will hold that man down until the police get here. The ambulance is on its way now also.” A third voice.

            “Sam? Can you see anything?” I parted my lips to talk to him but I couldn’t. my body felt so tired, so useless. I felt warm hand take over mine. “Squeeze my hand if you can hear me.” I closed my eyes, it was useless looking into this odd darkness. I squeezed.

            “Young man, is she your girlfriend?” the older man’s voice came back. “The police want to know. I heard the hesitation in his breaths.

            “Yes.” He said clear. “Yes she is.”

 

            The ambulance came, and of course, Jin was there with Tae at the hospital when we arrive in the ambulance. I was put through a lot of scans and test to find out why I couldn’t see anything. I was able to move around and talk once I rest my body with sleep. Though I was extremely sore.

            I spent a few days in the hospital until slowly my vision came around again. The guys decided that they weren’t going to tell Ho Seok, Jimin or Kook about what happened so they wouldn’t freak out. Ho Seok, and Jimin’s main priority was finishing the work in Japan, and they didn’t want Kook to be distracted in school. Tae attended classes and visited often. NamJoon came as equally as much but Jin was by my side the most. He’s very big brother like to me and I appreciated it.

            There was a moment that I started stressing out over the bills that were coming in my name and Jin said he would help me pay for everything. I cry for about two hours, as nurses ran in and out over my heart rate, he told them I was just being emotional.

 

            Overall Jin and NamJoon said that since I came along their lives have become more eventful. Their business has even skyrocketed 20% since I’ve been around for some reason. They told me I’m like a good luck charm to their family. I didn’t know how to take it but I guess it was a compliment.

 

            “Guk’s been asking about you.” Jin mentioned as we sat in my hospital room. The lights were dimed and head spun a little. It was going on 2 weeks I been here.

            “I’m sorry.” I told him. “I wish you could tell him.”

            “The boy would cry.” Jin said as he answered emails on his phone or something. “He’s not good with people he cares about being hospitalized. Jeung Guk rather take the bullet before he lets anyone else.”

            “Have you heard from your dad?”         

            “All is well in the U.S. Or so says Nurse Kim.”

            “Oh. I… I have a question about that.” Jin put his phone down and looked at me. “Well, is Nurse Kim like… Your mom?” Jin chuckled a bit.

            “No, our mother passed away.” He sighed. “I’m guessing you’ve been wanting to know for a while huh?” I nodded. “Well, about three years after Jeung Guk was adopted, our mother passed away suddenly. She wasn’t sick, and nor was she takin any medication for anything, it was more like her heart and mind just gave up living. The doctor said she was in no pain though, so I’m grateful for that.”

            “Where does Nurse Kim come to play?”

            “Well, Nurse Kim was always by my mother’s side ever since I was adopted.”

            “Weren’t you adopted at birth though?” Jin nodded,

            “That doesn’t mean our parents didn’t try beforehand. There were five miscarriages, Nurse Kim was my mother’s doctor for multiple things. Depression mostly. After the fifth child, Nurse Kim talked my parents into adopting. They found my birth mother, she was young, too young. No one would accept her with a child. They talked to her about handing the baby over and my parents will pay for her medical bills and give her a good job. Of course she wasn’t allowed to ever come for the child for a certain amount of years but she never came back.”   

            It was silent for a moment. Jin had a sort of sad look. “But all of our stories are different.”

            “Do you know all of your brother’s stories?” he nodded.

            “I have to. When my father passes I’ll be taking care of all of them. Of course, Nurse Kim will be allowed to stick around if she likes, I don’t know if there is anything for her anywhere else, and I can’t put her out.” I nodded in understanding. “What about your family?” he looked at me. “Are you going to head back once you’re finished here? I know your relationship with Jian is nothing now.”

           I thought about it. What would I do.

            “I don’t know. I haven’t talk to my family in months. I hope their doing okay, and of course I miss them. I don’t know if I’ll leave Korea. Maybe I’ll just find another job or something. I’m not sure.” I shrugged and leaded back in bed.

            “I’m sure your family is probably upset you haven’t called them in a while but, calling them when you’re here and in this state may be unwise.” I smiled at him, it was obvious I wasn’t going to scare my mom about how things came to this. I knew Jian’s parents would get on their hands and knees and beg for forgiveness to them. And I really didn’t want that.

            “Are you really going to marry who ever your father tells you to?” I said and felt a bit shameless for asking.

            “I will, I owe him a lot. He’s taught me so much and showed me the love of a father and a teacher. On top of all that he’s giving me a company and responsibility I never think I would ever be offered without him. Plus, I have brothers I love.” His side smile made me smile. Jin is so much more than an Heir, he is a Prince who’s protective over this Prince brothers. Almost like a king who will do whatever to protect its people.