Kookie Dough

The Cha Brothers *Rewritten*


    My encounter with Jin’s juicy lip threw me off for the rest of the day. He stayed around me; he sat in the living room with his headphones on but occasionally looked into the kitchen to see where I was. When I was cleaning the living room he watched carefully. His father and Nurse Kim had gone out to a doctor’s appointment just minutes before I started cleaning.
    When I reached up to wipe off the top of a shelf, he took the cloth and did it himself. I watched him as his arm moved back and forth. He handed it back and went back to the couch. I continued to clean and felt his eyes on me every once and a while. After a few minutes, I looked and saw Jin sleeping on the couch. His face was so angelic, as if he stopped mid blink. I smiled gently at the thought of this boy’s name being Pink Prince.
    Ho Seok came down stairs and he was all sweaty and breathing heavy. He looked at me and I looked at him. He smiled and went to the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water. He leaned against the counter and cracked open the lid. By only placing the opening on his bottom lip and tilted his head back and brought the bottle up too. The cold liquid spilled into his mouth and some trickled down his lip; a few drops landed on his chest. He looked at me from the kitchen and smiled, I turned to Jin who’s eyes were set on me.
    “Sam” Ho Seok called and I looked back at him. “I’m hungry.” He his lips. Jin signed and sat up, Ho Seok’s face dropped. Jin stretched and stood, placing his hands in his jeans and turned towards me.
    “I could also eat.” He said and started towards the kitchen. I heard the front door open and saw Jimin cute face. Behind him was Tae and he smiled his bright smile.
    “Noona!” called Kook, I felt a smile, but it immediately dropped when I saw his face. There was four stitched on his eye brow, but his smile was there.
    “Hey, Jimin, Tae, Kook.” I said and Jimin looked tired but he greeted me.
    “Hey, I’ll be down in a minute.” He said and went upstairs.
    “Hi.” Tae called and came up to me giving me a hug, and I hugged him back. He lifted me slightly and I giggled, I heard a slight huff from Ho Seok. “Are you about to cook something?” he asked when he saw his two brothers in the kitchen.
    “Uh, yeah.” I answered, and he went right in and grabbed a seat at the counter next to Jin.
    “How are you Noona?” asked Kook and I gave him a worried look. “Don’t worry about this.” He said pointing to his brow. “I’ll look ier when it becomes a scar.” He bit his lip and I felt my heart skip a beat. “I’ll steal you away from your boyfriend.” I shook my head and couldn’t help laugh at him. His hand came up and with his index finger he my head and Ho Seok slammed his water bottle on the counter next to him. Both of our eyes snapped to him and Jin and Tae looked back at us.
    “Come on.” Ho Seok said aggravated. “I’m hunger is getting the best of me.”

 

The_Fox:

Sorry, this chapter is a bit smaller but i feel its really packed with information.

Please comment on what you would like to happen, what you think may happen or who you think is the best character.

(Jimin and YoonGi will get more lines and such! Promise**)