My Visitor

The Cha Brothers *Rewritten*

            Jin took a seat in the comfy chair in the corner of the room, and Ho Seok sat on the said of the bed with me.

            “Who told you I was here?” I asked him, his hand on my knee, his face was just blurry but I could tell he was upset with my current state.

            “I wanted to surprise you by coming home a little early, and of course to see my brothers. I snuck into the house the best I could but I heard Tae and NamJoon in the kitchen talking about how Tae learned to cook from you, and cleaning wasn’t hard. Then NamJoon mentioned the hospital, and Tae said ‘We’ll see her tomorrow.’ I had to know.”

            “Did Jeung Guk find out?” Jin questioned with his arms crossed against his chest. Ho Seok shook his head no. “Good, we’ll tell him when Sam gets better. He’ll have to know why she hasn’t been home.”

            “What have you been telling him?” Ho Seok questioned.

            “NamJoon and Tae told him that I sent her home for a little while, and that I’ve been working late.” Ho Seok huffed a laugh.

            “That kid.” He shook his head. “What happened to you? Tell me everything.” I looked at Jin who shrugged at me to just tell him everything.

            “Well…” I hesitated. Remembering how bad Ho Seok wanted to beat the hell Jian for my ankle. I touched my leg and ran my hand over his fingers, they were hot. “I went to my place to check on how things were and grab a few things.” I said my words slow. “I forgot that Jian had my spare key.” That’s all I need to say before Ho Seok almost lost his .

            “Are you ing kidding me?!” he said threw gritted teach. He looked at Jin. “What happened?” I was caught in my words so Jin took over.

            “NamJoon was the one who drove her and got there just in time before any real damage could be done.” I hung my head. Jin stood and came over to me, placing his hand on my head, the brotherly way he does. “All that matters is that Jian has been charged and deported to the U.S., where he’ll be jailed. Sam is here with us so, so she’ll be watched.”

            “Okay, then why are you still here?” Jin’s hand dropped and he stuck it in his pocket. “Your chart says three- four weeks have passed by.”

            “Well, during the attack, she hit her head multiple times, causing temporary blindness. She’s getting better, but we can’t strain or stress her.” He motioned to the dark room. “That’s why the room is so dim, Ho Seok.” His shoulders dropped and Jin went to comfort his brother.

            “I nearly had heart attack when I found out you were in the hospital. Does father know?” Jin looked at Ho Seok in an odd way.

            “I’ll talk to you about father later. We should let Sam rest. Come on.” Jin came over to the other side of the bed to pat me on the head once more, I smiled at him and he back at me. Ho Seok came over the same side and just my head to my face and took his hand away when he reached my chin. He smiled something sad. He must feel so left out knowing that he wasn’t there this time. He was in the dark like Kook for weeks.

            Jin closed the door behind him and my body instantly felt tired and run down. I felt like there was supposed to be a lot on my mind but instead there was nothing, just empty space. I relaxed and closed my eyes, complete darkness was even scarier now that I had experienced life like it for a short time. I turned to my side and relaxed, knowing that when I woke up someone would be here.

            Tae, NamJoon, Jin or Ho Seok.

 

 

PLEASE READ!!!***VVVV

I just wanted to write something that showed that Ho Seok acutally does love her and worries about Sam. She's not just some toy that he thinks he has control over. He's not just in it for the satifation of pissing off NamJoon anymore. He's actually feeling something, worried about her, thinkingof her as someone of importance.

Thats not to say NamJoon doesn't but we all know NamJoon does care. lol

And Tae too. Tae was just better at it then both of them in the beggining hahah

So what do think is going to happen in the last two chapters untill i start working on "The Cha Brothers 2"

(25 chapters a story is the most i'd like to do.) But please tell me in detail, any and everything you think!