The Confrontation

Imprinted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fu Shan feel a cold breeze surround her. She never felt so calm and collected when Orion supposed to burn her.

What is happening?

“ Pretend that you are hurting, Shanie. . “ whispered a voice from behind her. A mere whisper just like a wind but she clearly hear her.

Ji Eun still here?

Fu Shan pretending that she is whrithing in pain as she doesn’t feel anything anymore.

Ji Eun stand near Fu Shan as she push her shiel to cover her. She push the shield around her until it’s cover Fu Shan body just like a bubble. She know she is risking herself doing this. It takes a lot of concentration and power.

Ji Eun shield works like a rubber. It’s elasticity changes according Ji Eun’s will. It doesn’t make Fu Shan invicible like her, but it will protect her from any supernatural attack. But Ji Eun is not strong enough to control it. And for all her life, her shield has been glued to her, so it’s so hard for her to control it’s elasticity as the shield keep pushing to back to her body.

Ji Eun can feel orion’s power as it trying to penetrate her shield. Stabbing again and again, trying to hurt Fu Shan as the girl act in pain. It doesn’t exactly hurt her but keeping the shield to cover her and Fu Shan starting to take a toll on him.

Fu Shan whrithing as she trying to focus her mind. The pain in her tight and arm still bleed but she try to regain her conciousness.

She had a chance with Ji Eun got her back.

She concentrate her mind as she trying to gather voices around her. Trying to read Orion and Ares mind. Finding their weakness. Ares is still dangerous as he still holding her achiless wheel. The elm blade.

Why did I feel that she doesn’t really in pain? Fu Shan scream in pain as she trying to act more ater hearing Orion’s mind.

Father will be happy if we manage to kill her. said Ares in his mind.

Ji Eun gasped as she feel warm in her heart.

Her Oppa is close.

She can feel tears started to b her eyes. Her Oppa coming for her. Her heart beating wildly as heat creeping on her body. Her breath started to get short as her heat swell in joy.

“ There is something weird. . “ said Orion as Orion eyeing Fu Shan,” Ares, you take care of Fu Shan. . I got somethign interesting here. . “

“ No ! She have nothing to do with this ?!” scream Fu Shan as she trashing trying to broke the rope that tied her. She eyed Orion walk to Ji Eun’s direction,” It’s between us ?!!”

Ji Eun never saw it coming. A wafe of flame send to her direction as it’s hit her hard. Her shield rushed to her direction as the fire covering her. She saw how Orion smirk at her direction as she maintaining her shield. The shield circling her.

“ I know you are still here. . “ said Orion,” I might not see you, but my fire will find you. . “

She gasped as she feel more force on the fire. Corsetiing her as she start to suffocating on her breath.

“ And I will burn you into ashes. . “ spat Orion. Ji Eun can see how her shield getting tinier as Orion’s fire circling her while pushing the shield to back to her body.

Ji Eun  sweating hard as she feel the energy drained from her body and sweat glistening her face.

Orion smirk as he start to see Ji Eun’s body. He walk slowly at her.

“ It’s you.” Ji Eun terrified as he watch Orion eyes pussing fire as she loose control on her own shield. She feel the fire pass through her body as she stumble on the wall behind her.

“ Orion ?!! No ?!!” scream Fu Shan.

Oppa, save me. The last time she heard before completely passing out is the blood curling scream from her only bestfriend as she watced in blur how she is stabbed by the blade on Ares’s hand.

* * *

Exo run faster when they heard the blood curling scream from a woman. Jongin and Sehun running faster as they can see the warehouse in front of their eyes They bark and howl loudly to whoever inside the warehouse to know that they are coming.

All the wolf barging on the warehouse. They howl dangerously as they watch unconsious Ji Eun on the floor with tied up Fu Shan on the wall.

Joonmyeon, Chanyeol, Chen and Kyungsoo charge to the two man who look surprised with the present of the wolf. They barking on them as they cornering them.

Jongin, Sehun, Baekhyun and Lay run to Ji Eun and Fu Shan. Lay immidately check Ji Eun as Jongin shift to his human form. Sehun and Baekhyun run to Fu Shan as the girl covered with blood and unconsious. They widened their eyes as they watched the girl condition. They untied the rope in her hand.Sehun gasped as he eyeing the blade in her stomach. Blood keep oozing out from where the blood embeded.

“ No. . please ! Lay !!” shouted Sehun as he gather Fu Shan in h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter