Bonding

Imprinted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*WARNING* Slightly Rated

“ So we are not gonna go to Shanghai?” asked Sehun as he look at Joonmyeon and Raiyun. The two couple currently whispering sweet nothing in each other’s ears. And Joonmyeon did change as he treat her more and more protective since her pregancy.

“ We gonna go there Sehun, but let’s wait after one week. . Jongin will want to claim Ji Eun as I already did gave him permission. .” said Joonmyeon as he touch Raiyun’s tummy before smile widely. Sehun only look away as he watched the ceiling.

He have been with Exo for so long. Maybe fourty or fifty years ago. It’s refreshing though watching one by one his pack member getting his mate. First Chanyeol, as he get Baekhyun. Then Jongdae, as he get Xiumin. Then Joonmyeon, as he get Raiyun. The last one is Jongin, as he get Ji Eun. Really, he is happy for his brother, but he can’t hide the jealousy that starting to tear him apart.

He know he is young and he always said that he need more adventure before he really did settle down with someone. But it just a coverage tohide his true face. His true jealousy as Jongin already have his mate. He takes a deep breath as he excuses himself from the couple.

He used to think that he will be one of the first among his pack member who get mate as he is experienced with woman and have a good visual looks more than the others. But he is not sure anymore. His mind fly to somewolf who already living for more than a century but still haven’t met his or her mate yet. No he doesn’t like that.

He desperately wanted someone to look at him just like how Raiyun looks at Joonmyeon. He desperately wanted someone who will cuddle him like how Xiumin always snugle on Jongdae. He desperately wanted someone to bring the best out of him just like how Baekhyun bring the best out of Chanyeol. He desperately wanted someone to share his day and laugh at his unfunny jokes. He desperately someone to just saving him from this loneliness.

* * *

“ Oppa. . “ Ji Eun gasped as she feel something grind on her behind. She blinks a few times as she glance at the clock. It’s 1 A.M.  She can feel a hand holding her waist as there is somthing keep moving on the creak of her . She turn her head she she watch Jongin glistening with sweat all over his face with a eyes closed and lips parting.

He is grinding in her ?

“O—oppa. . “ she is suttering as his shaft keep grind on her. Jongin opened his eyes as he snap his gaze at her. He is stop moving immidiately as he eyeing Ji Eun with a blush on his face and a painful tent on his crocth. Ji Eun turn her body as she is now facing him. The single bed quiet small for both of them as their body sticking close together.

“ Ah—“ Jongin cupped his mouth as he let out a lewd moan when his tent graze at Ji Eun’s stomach. Ji Eun blush hard as she hear him.

“ M—Mian baby-yah. . I—it’s out of Oppa’s control. . “ said Jongin embarassedly. Ji Eun stare at his tent then back at his eyes,” I—It’s the wolf. . Being in one bed with you it’s not a good idea. .Oppa. . Oppa will sleep on the floor. . “ Jongin look away again as he begin to sit. But before he could leave, Ji Eun grabs the edge of his shirt.

“Why Oppa have to sleep in the floor?”.

“ O—Oppa is not strong enough baby-yah. . “ said Jongin,” He wouldn’t know what he will doing in your sleep. . “

“ But I am Oppa’s mate, right? Why is it a sin to desire your mate? I am yours Oppa. . “

“ B-But Oppa wanted to make it special when we actually did it. . “ whisper Jongin.

“ Then how about practice before we actually did it. . It’s still two days, right? Let’s learn about each others body Oppa. . “

“ W-what?” Jongin gaped at Ji Eun as he see the smirk on Ji Eun’s face.

“ You think too high of me Oppa. . “ said Ji Eun as he ed his shirt one by one. Jongin shivered as he trying hard to hold back and hold on the self control he has left. But who is he kidding. Everytime her finger graze on his skin only makes his tent getting higher,” I am not a baby anymore, Oppa. . let me show you what I learn from school. . “

Ji Eun pull down his shirt as he tracing his nail to his arm muscle.

“ I used to think how it felt to be hold by such a strong arms

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter