The Letters

Imprinted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin is devastated when he found that her room is empty that morning. He have been trying to waking her up and start another new day with her, but when he forcefully opened her door, her room is empty. Her favorite backpack is gone with some of her clothes, her sheet is messy but there is something look like a letter. Three letters. For him, her parent and the pack member. He looks around the house trying to place her scent anywhere, but nothing. As if somebody-who might be her- know that she have to delete her scent in the place.

He countinously calling her phone like a mad man around the neighboorhood. Visiting every single place she used to go, the park, the cafe, the playground, the animal shelter. People looking at him curiously because he is only wearing his sweatpants and shirt with barefoot. He called everyone in the pack, asking if they know their where about, but they doesn’t event met her and though that she’s with him.

Then an hour later, all the pack member already gathered on Joonmyeon’s living room. That’s when it come sink on him that she really left him behind. He already lost her and fail to protect her from anything that hurting her. Since he have been a jerk who is hurting her most. He gripped the letter that supposed to be for him tightly. He keep shuddering because he can feel his heart slowly breaking. She has been always there for him to reach and been part of him for eightteen years old. He is so used about her. That right now everythings in this house is stabbing him harshly. His eyes squeeze shut as he try to hold the threatening tears that want to come out. He excuse himself from the pack and goes to her room.

The moment he entered her room, her scent hit him like a train. Making him stumble on the floor because it still as sweet as when seh’s here. Even sweeter than before, Every inch of this room remind about her. He start baffling on the floor as tears can’t stop falling. His wolf traching around inside him. The longer distance they have, the wolf will eventually goes rabid inside him. He hitting his own chest because the pain without her is starting to make him can’t breath. He slowly reaching the bed before place himself in her bed.

It’s only two hours since she left him, but damn he missed her. Her presence, her sweet voice when calling him ‘Oppa’, her smile when they gaze into each other eyes, her laugh when they play video games, her attemps to always start conversation with him, her habit to scratch his nose when she is thinking, her sweet scent, her gaze that often make him froze, her beautiful appearance. Every single thing about her.

He is starring at the letter she left him. The only thing she left him. His tears started to make the letter wet. He opened the letter slowly and take out the paper inside. He’s widened his eyes when there is something slip of his hand. He takes the thing.

The necklace.

The necklace he gives her as eighteen birthday present.

With a shaking hands, he start to unfold the letter. He takes a really deep breath before look at the beautiful hand writter on the letter.

 

Dear Jongin Oppa,

By the time you read my letter, I already on my way to going away from you. I know I must be surprised Oppa and the others a lot, but this is my decision. So I hope Oppa can understand it and not worrying about my whereabouts. And don’t worry Oppa, I will make my parents understand so they won’t be mad at you because I left unser your watch. It’s not your faults, Oppa. It’s my fault.

I never know that someday I have come to finally living without Oppa. In all my lie, Oppa always be someone that always be there for me. My wolfie. My Oppa. No matter what I am doing, I always run to you when something happen to me. You always be that person that comes first to my mind Oppa and just like that. . I tell you everything and I am grown attached to you. I grown with a mindset that Oppa is mine always be mine. How naive, isn’t it?

Then I know that my unexplain feeling to you is love. Do you know how long I have been loves you, Oppa? I, myself doesn’t understand since when I fall for you. Perhaps. . it’s always been you and no one else. Since the moment I opened my eyes, I guess that baby version of me know that it’s you that I want. Then my feelings growing as the times passed and never fade away. And I know. . I come to a decision to tell you.

I have been knowing about mates since long ago

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter