Good Bye

Imprinted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Eun look at Raiyun and Joonmyeon who is curretly pacing back and forth collecting the things the want to bring during their pack bussiness.

“ And there is a lot of food at the fridge. . All you have to do is warm it up. . “ nag Raiyun while arranging the side sich she make for Ji Eun.

“ I know, Mom. . “ said Ji Eun while rolling her eyes.

“ Jongin Oppa will be accompany you until we back which is tomorrow evening. . “

“ And don’t forget to lock all the doors and window and do not let anyone enter the house beside Jongin. . “ said Joonmyeon entering the kitchen and dining room area,” And you can’t going crazy eating all those ice cream with Chanyun in one day. . You will get sick. . “

“ I know Mom. . Dad. . “ said Ji Eun.

“ And since when you call me dad, Ji? I though you always call me Appa?” said Joonmyeon dramatically. Ji En only rolled her eyes.

“ Just . . Don’t do anything that will make us worried. . “ said Raiyun.

“ I know dear Eomma. . I won’t talk to starnger and let them coming to house. . I won’t hold a wild party when you are not here. . I will listen to Jongin Oppa. . I won’t going wild with Chanyun. . I will eat balance meal with all those nasty vegetable monster. . It’s not the first time you leave me with Jongin, Oppa. . Why so worried, now?”

“ I don’t know. . there is this uncomfortable feeling growing inside Eomma’s heart. . “ said Raiyun while looking at her daughter. Perhaps. . blood is thicker than water. She is her mother. Of course she will feel it when she’s uneasy. Ji Eun run to hug her.

“ I love you Eomma. . I love you so much. . Just know that I will always love you. . You are the best mother that a daughter can have. . And I am sorry. . “ said Ji Eun trying to hold her tears.

“ Jiji-yah. . “ Joonmyeon hugs the two girl who is currently hugging. The two girls who is more important than life itself.

“ I love you Appa. . I love you so much. . Just know that I will always love you. . You are the best father a daughter can have. . And I am sorry for being a bad child. . “ whispered Ji Eun. Ji Eun hugs her parents tightly. Is she takes the right decision?

* * *

“ What should we play, Ji?” asked Jongin excitedly.

“ Oppa. . can Jiji ride your back? There is this forest in this area where you can shift into wolf. . Jiji miss riding your back. . “ said Ji Eun.

“ W-what?”

“ It have been so long Oppa. . since we moves to Seoul two years ago. . I haven’t ride Oppa’s back since then. . “

“ Okay. . We will go to this area to camp okay. . And you can play with your wolfie. . “ said Jongin excitedly. Ji Eun nodded eagerly.

They are currently on the highway with Jongin driving the car. The two hummings the songs from the radio. Jongin always takes the rap part while Ji Eun takes the singing part. Then Ji Eun pull out her phone.

“ Let’s take a selca Oppa. . “ said Ji Eun while making funny face with her face with serious Jongin on the background, driving. Ji Eun giggle madly.

“ I have already have a lot of your photo, Ji. . “

“ Well. . I want more Oppa. . Because this camping is so special for me. . “ said Ji Eun.

“ Why is it so special?”

“ Well. . Oppa will know latter. . “ said Ji Eun. They both started to hummed the songs again with occasionally talking around the way.

Jongin already finishing putting up the tent while Ji Eun starting to unpack their lunch. Jongin sitting beside the girl. The sun start to back to it’s place.

“ This is for Oppa. . “ said Ji Eun while handing him his lunch box. Jongin smile when opened the lunch box who is shaping as supposedly his face. He know she always put efforst when it comes to him. And he is the same.

They are eating while occasionally smiling or glancing at each other.

“ Don’t eat too much Oppa. . I bring the chocolate cake, your favorit. . “ said Ji Eun sweetly. Jongin purring at her. He’s happy.

“ Why doing all this thing, baby?’ asked Jongin.

“ Well . . Like jiji said. . today is special. . “ said Ji Eun,” After this you have to shift Oppa. . I want my wolfie. . “ pout Ji Eun. Jongin only nodded eagerly.

Jongin takes a deep breath before he shift into a deep brown massive wolf. Then start to walk slowly from behind the trees. He never shift in front of Ji Eun because well. . he is shy and doesn’t give her a shock. Ji Eun standing in front of their tent with a wide smile. She start to run at him when she spotted him. She hug her massive neck while nuzzling her face into his neck. Ji Eun release the hugs and stare fondly at his wolf.

Can you love please me, wolfie? Can you let Jongin Oppa love me, wolfie?

She patted its head and rubbed its ear fondly. The wolf purring knowing it’s his mate touch. Its let out a contedted growl when she keep rubbing its ear. Slowly she run her finger on its fur and smile widely at the wolf. They both happily. The wolf started to her check when she rubbed her neck fur. Showing gratitude for her.

Then she sit down enjoying the fresh air of the forest with the wolf’s head on her lap. She keep rubbing its head fur amking the wolf close his eyes in contentment.

I can love you more than your mate. I can love you more than anyone who might love you in the future, wolfie. I don’t need the pull to love you. There is nothing that I wouldn’t do or you.

Then suddenly the wolf standing from their comfortable snuggling. Its

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter