A Phonecall

Imprinted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Eun read the books in front of her absentmindedly. She doesn’t thining about it the content though. Her mind is flying somewhere else. She have been thinking a lot about Fu Shan and her weird behaviour. She just have this gut inside of her that tell her that Fu Shan, that girl is a an immortal like her. She doesn’t know what is she, but she sure that she is an immortal.

Undefeated beauty ? Check. One of immortal characteristic is. . they always that outstanding beauty. Maybe she is not as beautiful as her mother, but she just looks too hot to be a normal human with that tanned skin, sharp eyes, S curve lines, blach jet hair.

Doesn’ eat anything beside sweets ? Check. She never saw Fu Shan eating anything beside box and box of sweets in their house. She doesn’t even have anything beside all the cake, candy, marshmallow, chocolate. Just like how vampire only drinking blood. But what kind of immortal who will only eat sweets?

Have a special power ? Check. She did manipulate all the person to think that she actually did attend the class. She doesn’t know why she is not manipulated by her, maybe Fu Shan forget to manipulate her eyes or something. And she just know the story of all Fu Shan rommate who ended up tragicly. She doesn’t know what her power is . . but it must be something with illusion or mind.

Living secretly and try to be normal ? Check.She have been doing the same all her life. Trying to live normally as if they are not immortal. And for Ji Eun, Fu Shan dork apperance is one of the cover her to not be notice.

Her mind stop wandering when all of sudden her eyes snap of the direction of some student at the field near library. For the library window, she can see some student give a flower to the passing student. She raised her eyebrow when she see the flowers.

Gloxinia

She pack her book and rushed out of the library to the field. She just wanted to catch the glimps of her favorite Gloxinia. The first flower Jongin Oppa give her. That flower means so much to her. She stop in front of the student.

“ Happy flower day. . “ said one of the man who is holding bunch of rose as he handed her a yellow rose.Ji Eun shakes her head.

“ Can I get the gloxinia?” asked Ji Eun politely. The man stop as the girl with bunch of gloxinia in her hand who is beside the man snap her head at her.

“ Ji Eun ah. . “ said the girl as Ji Eun recognized her immidiately”You know Gloxinia?” asked Meilin cheerfully.

“ I have a few of them on my home. . Kinda miss them because now. . I am so far away from home. . “ said Ji Eun hopefully while eyeing the Gloxinia.

“ Of course. . .You can have them. . “ said the girl as she hand the flower to Ji Eun,” Ususally. . girls prefer rose. . By the way. . do you know flower language?” asked meilin.

“ It has language?”

“ Of course. . To some people who is not good with words, love can be a way to tell that words. . As if your Gloxinia here means Love at the first sight. . “ Ji Eun widened her eyes.

Love at a first sight? Did Jongin Oppa love me since the first time he see her? Flower is a way to express feeling without word, right? And Gloxinia means loves at the first sight. .

 “ Mei. . What is the meaning of hydragea ?” asked Ji Eun suddenly.

“ Hydragea means unchanged sincerity. . As if like my feelings for you won’t ever change no matter how much time we spend together. . Usually, hydragea use as a bouquet on wedding ceremony. . To symbolize that the love between the couple won’t ever changed even with the time passed. . “

“ Oh My God. . “ said Ji Eun suddenly. She can feel tears started to resurface on her eyes.

* * *

I am at a payphone, trying to call home

All of my chance, I spend on you

Where are the times gone, baby it’s all wrong

Where are the plans we made for two?

 

If happy ever after did exist,

I will still be holding you like this

All those fairytales are full of

One more stupid love song I’ll be sick

Now I am at a payphone

 

Maroon 5-- Payphone

 

What is the purpose of Jongin give her all of those flower?

Ji Eun had been bugging with that question for so long as she stare at Jongin phone number on her notebook. It have been how long? Ten days. Ten hellish days since she leaves her home. She stare at the phone booth in front of her college. The wantto just hearing his voice is so big that she feel a tightening pain inside her chest. And since she know that the meaning of all the flowers he giv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter